SlaveGirls Rising

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: SlaveGirls Rising

Postby Rhakark » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:46 pm

KavenBach wrote:
Rhakark wrote:It may be me but the medusa's in the desert never seemed to progress towards any bad end. I gave it about 100 turns and they never transcended past the "too busy fucking" stage.

I seem to recall having gotten that a couple times myself, but I haven't been able to pin down why that happens. I suspect it requires a specific set of circumstances to occur. In my most recent playthrough of the desert area the medusans and twin medusans never had any reluctance to finish Alanna off. Were you playing this version, 1.1.7? Sometimes I don't remember if I hunted down and fixed bugs or not... :oops:

Yes. 1.1.7.
Rhakark
Been posting for a bit

Postby KavenBach » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:35 am

Xeon55 wrote:Can anyone upload a save past the whole arena portion of the game? I escaped the guilliotine but now i literally can't attack, defend, or use any abilities. She will just cum repeatedly and lose her turn every single time

You need to lower her SEXY stat. It may require equipping weaker gear. Be aware that all the loincloths, which increase ATK power and may have saved her from the guillotine, also increase her SEXY stat substantially.
"Lady, I WARNED you that my plants wouldn't tolerate tresspassers, either! NOW look at you!"
"Mmh! Mmh!"

https://www.patreon.com/KavenBach
KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Postby KavenBach » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:11 pm

Just released version 1.1.8. Players of Helpless Heroine may be pleased to see some of the developments in this update... maybe.

https://mega.nz/#!uoNnlIhS!X-8anMegWrOB ... ui06XLiBqQ

And while I'm at it, a shout out thank you to those who have expressed support to me after my recent medical issues.
"Lady, I WARNED you that my plants wouldn't tolerate tresspassers, either! NOW look at you!"
"Mmh! Mmh!"

KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Postby KavenBach » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:09 pm

Okay, I owe everyone a situation update.

With the Christmas Season and my health situation, I haven't worked on this as much as I should have. Part of the issue was also that I've been writing out a lot of exposition right after the point where the last update ended... and I've also been second-guessing myself about where to take the story now; what to reveal, what not to, and quite frankly, what Alanna should have to do now.

Now, however, there is another issue as well. My ten-year-old laptop's screen has died, and connecting to an external monitor is impractical at best. Since I haven't been working due to my heart attack, money is tight and I can't really afford to replace my laptop... and even if I did, could I even keep working on this? Will I be able to transfer my programs to a new device? If nothing else I will have to find a new program to create the sprites; I've been using my ancient Game Maker 8 program, and it was already outdated for Vista. Who knows.

I do not want to say it's over. Or even to say it's on hiatus. But there will be delays, most likely.

I apologize for that.

Here's hoping the new year brings me a lot more health and success than 2018 did... :|

Happy New Year everyone! I hope to be back real soon!
"Mmh! Mmh!"

KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Postby R3X » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:42 am

Heck, who cares for delays, rushing things never made them better, and I think we all know, that life can be a "Red" sometimes. Best wishes for you and your family in the new year.
Don't Panic
R3X
Somewhat familiar

Postby Revx_Z » Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:55 pm

Man, this game is a hidden gem, I'm surprised it's gotten so little attention. Great work, KavenBach!

I'm currently steering Alanna around the Sudvess Arena Depths 2, and I'm wondering - is it intentional that she sometimes gets distracted by combat orgasms even with AntiSex cast on herself and a mere 65 Sexy?
Revx_Z
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KavenBach » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:29 pm

Revx_Z wrote:Man, this game is a hidden gem, I'm surprised it's gotten so little attention. Great work, KavenBach!

I'm currently steering Alanna around the Sudvess Arena Depths 2, and I'm wondering - is it intentional that she sometimes gets distracted by combat orgasms even with AntiSex cast on herself and a mere 65 Sexy?

It's normal. AntiSex greatly reduces the effects her arousal, but eventually it builds up enough that she'll hit one anyway. It will also happen very often at the beginning of a fight if you didn't re-cast AntiSex between fights.

I've made changes for the next release so that you will briefly be able to see a percentage value at the end of each turn to better predict the combatgasms, even with the limited amount of randomness included. Also, right after the end of the present release's content, Combatgasms will no longer be an issue, at least not for a little while.
"Mmh! Mmh!"

KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Postby Tassie » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:20 am

Last year was so very brutal on so many levels for so many of us, just keep going and make this year a better one.
Thanks for sharing. People like you here are so wonderful like that.
Tassie
Participator

Postby Revx_Z » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:10 pm

I've reached the Village Hidden in Leaves Jovan, but I can't seem to convince Red to spare me. Can I get some pointers on which villagers I should be convincing?

Still a fun game!
Revx_Z
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:09 am

We should be able to save when Tutorielle (sp) shows up; it's kinda lame knowing that I'm gonna have to fight through those last few fights again when the next update drops.

Also, Revx: you get a point for everyone you talk to, points for sleeping with that couple in the northern tent, points for defeating the mage and the refugee, and a point for losing to the guard with the actual sword.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby KavenBach » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:27 am

WE'RE BACK IN BUSINESS!!! 8-)

I now have the replacement computer, and have successfully installed RPG Maker VX Ace on it (ironically, an activation issue when I first bought it MAY have provided me with a means of re-activating it without having to pay for it a second time). I had issues with my sprite editing program, but have found a working version of Game Maker 8.1 Lite that has the same sprite editing capabilities as the Pro version of 8.0 that I had on the other computer. Interestingly enough, I tried installing the most recent game making program from the same company, Game Maker Suite 2, and after being unable to even OPEN the program on the first install, I then found the supposedly "superior" game making program had only a FRACTION of the sprite editing tools I'd gotten used to using. Maybe because it was just the trial version; who knows.

Regardless. After successfully transferring the relevant files from my old laptop, I am now ready (and willing) to resume work on SlaveGirls Rising. My health situation appears to be under control, I have several hours of downtime at work overnight to spend however I like, and I have a better idea of where I need the story to progress to in the immediate future. So, ready to go!

Special thanks to Nixie for the generous donation of both financial aid and a great deal of feedback over the last few weeks.
"Mmh! Mmh!"

KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Postby KavenBach » Tue May 14, 2019 9:29 am

After months of limbo, due in great part to Real Life issues, version 1.1.9 has been released.

Features one more dungeon that you can choose to sneak through or fight through. Sneaking through is actually more difficult but will earn you much better loot. If you manage to get through the entire dungeon undetected you will also acquire a helpful skill for in battle.

Also features many added cut scenes... which is what took the most time to put together and correct over the last few months. :?

As usual, see the first post for the download links and discussion threads over on the TFGamesSite.

Direct download from MEGA:

https://mega.nz/#!X59QwSQR!aiSFgroe4YhM ... 139rBvNGMk
"Mmh! Mmh!"

KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue May 14, 2019 5:25 pm

Glad to see updates are still coming. I really like the stealth in the new dungeon; it was genuinely tense and still lead to lots of little sexy scenes.

KavenBach wrote:Also features many added cut scenes... which is what took the most time to put together and correct over the last few months. :?

Could we get a list? Even a partial one?
empatheticapathy
---

Postby KavenBach » Wed May 15, 2019 1:08 am

empatheticapathy wrote:Glad to see updates are still coming. I really like the stealth in the new dungeon; it was genuinely tense and still lead to lots of little sexy scenes.

KavenBach wrote:Also features many added cut scenes... which is what took the most time to put together and correct over the last few months. :?

Could we get a list? Even a partial one?

Not much time right now, but off the top of my head:

-A discussion with "Red" in her tent
-A discussion with "Master" Fyro
-Cutscene in the looted Desert Inn, with Garron/Garrah
-Garrah tries to follow Alanna to the SandStone Prison (FAIL)
-Several very short scenes in the Prison, mostly Alanna entering a room and having to react to incoming (sometimes literally) monsters
-Mini-scene in the storage room if you successfully get through the prison entirely undetected
-One long, multi-part scene in the Warden's office (with several save points in there)
-A final scene just outside the prison as Alanna makes her escape.

Perhaps "Cutscene" is not the right term. I've been referring to any scene that I had to piece together depicting various characters moving around and interacting during conversations. The potential for getting characters stuck while trying to move around, freezing the game, is HUGE, and trying to get half-decent sound effects in there or switching mood music or implementing other screen effects... GAH. Also, while I think the sneak-through dungeon is relatively bug-free now, it took me quite a while to get things working properly.
"Mmh! Mmh!"

KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed May 15, 2019 2:55 am

KavenBach wrote:Perhaps "Cutscene" is not the right term. I've been referring to any scene that I had to piece together depicting various characters moving around and interacting during conversations.

Okay, there was a misunderstanding here, but I can explain it.
That is definitely a 'cutscene'. When I read 'cut scene' in the prior post, I thought you meant a scene that was cut - as in, not included in the final product despite being designed or possibly even finished. When you said you added cut scenes, I assumed you meant that you had decided to add in old ideas you had for scenes that you originally ended up not using. Which is why I wanted a list; I wanted to know what parts of the game I should be going back to for the 'new' content and what I should be doing to find it.

Yeah, I know, the lack or inclusion of a space shouldn't is a small, hair-splitting thing and shouldn't make that much of a difference, but hey, here we are. Such is language.
That said, I do thank you for responding for my request, and in such a timely manner. And trust me, I sympathize on how annoying and time-consuming it is to get simple ideas and scenes working without bugs. Hoo boy, that shit takes forever.
Last edited by empatheticapathy on Wed May 15, 2019 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby KavenBach » Wed May 15, 2019 4:17 am

empatheticapathy wrote:
KavenBach wrote:Perhaps "Cutscene" is not the right term. I've been referring to any scene that I had to piece together depicting various characters moving around and interacting during conversations.

Okay, there was a misunderstanding here, but I can explain it.
That is definitely a 'cutscene'. When I read 'cut scene' in the prior post, I thought you meant a scene that was cut - as in, not included in the final product despite being designed or possibly even finished. When you said you added cut scenes, I assumed you meant that you had decided to add in old ideas you had for scenes that you originally ended up not using. Which is why I wanted a list; I wanted to know what parts of the games I should be going back to for the 'new' content and what I should be doing to find it.

Yeah, I know, the lack or inclusion of a space shouldn't is a small, hair-splitting thing and shouldn't make that much of a difference, but hey, here we are. Such is language.
That said, I do thank you for responding for my request, and in such a timely manner. And trust me, I sympathize on how annoying and time-consuming it is to get simple ideas and scenes working without bugs. Hoo boy, that shit takes forever.

Sad thing is, I was using "cut scene" because when posting the Patreon entry (or an entry somewhere, at least) "cutscene" was popping up as a spelling mistake. Hmm, here too, I note. Heh. Ah well. :lol:
"Mmh! Mmh!"

KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Postby KavenBach » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:18 am

Good morning.

So... six and a half months since the last release... here is another release of SlaveGirls Rising. Version 1.2.0 Includes, amongst other things, the opening of Chapter 2. Not very much has been added since release 1.1.9, except mostly exposition scenes; as I had forewarned, I had gotten sidetracked with other things. And while said other things are still going on to some extent, I can honestly say I've gotten more progress done on SGR in the last week or so than in the last several months before that.

It's been so long since the last update, I honestly don't know what I may have changed in the parts of the game that were there before this. I know I changed a few details; some corrections to text and displays in the SandStone Prison scenes and fights, and modifying things so that the scenes at the end of the last release happen at night now.

This release essentially just adds a few different expositionary scenes (is that a word? hee hee), with essentially nothing added in terms of dungeons or battles. I had gotten stuck, with writer's block as well as my other distractions, until recently, until inspiration struck rather randomly at 4:30 in the morning when I was actually in bed and trying to sleep. Now I do believe I can resume progressing the game.

Expect something big in the next release after this one, both in terms of story and in terms of game play. If things work the way I hope, it's going to become rather epic in the next couple of months. I really hope!!!

See the first post in this thread for links to the discussion thread and the game in the Independent Games Database (IGDB) at TFGamesSite.

Or, direct download from MEGA: https://mega.nz/#!jtEjmAQT!InrFKggVZJd6 ... 9hLqUWesXg
"Mmh! Mmh!"

KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Postby empatheticapathy » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:01 pm

I think the word would be 'expository'. Glad to see progress is happening though. I started to miss this game.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Siuddithsi » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:01 pm

Is this PC only, or will it work on MAC? I missed that if it was posted.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby Unicornwill » Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:14 am

I know I may not get a helpful response at this, but can anyone share me an couple of save files before events for this game? I don’t really put a whole lot of time into this game (heck, I’m in the arena training part of this thing with a few easy battles in) and I simply ask for files to events like the dragon cock vore fight/scene or events that you just sit there guarding with your team. For privacy for the creator, please note the files to me.
Unicornwill
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game