Sprite creation kits or websites

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Sprite creation kits or websites

Postby Enteresting » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:48 pm

Hi there everyone!

My first Topic question that I would like to ask everyone, especially for those who know how to create sprites and sprite-related stuff. Do you have any sites or links that I could get a creator from? I'm currently searching for a program (if one exists) that makes full body shots. Is there a base around that I can use, or would I have to make it all from scratch?
Enteresting
Participator

Re: Sprite creation kits or websites

Postby RC8015 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:15 am

Well, it always depends on what you actually want to create. For example, if you want to create sprites for RPG Maker, there is the Game Creator Hub on Steam which is pretty handy as it helps with providing the bases like body, cloths, eyes and all and gives you the chance to adjust them how you need them.
An overall good program for editing and creation of all kinds and forms is Gimp, which is like a Photoshop for free. But of course such programs require practice and time to learn, so you will (like in all kinds of art) need time before you are even capable of creating anything youself are proud of.

And if you are looking for a base (if you mean a base for the sprites you want to create):
That depends on what exactly you seek, but I have learned that Google somehow brings up alot of stuff you can edit for your needs, just always remember to not steal and always credit the original author.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Sprite creation kits or websites

Postby BizzareBlue » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:19 am

I use Gimp for creating sprites. It's pretty good as a general image editor although it can take a while to get used to.
Another very useful resource that I found useful is https://opengameart.org/ Sometimes it has exactly what I'm looking for available for free and if not it is often a good source of inspiration or useful placeholders that I can use until I draw something more suitable.
BizzareBlue
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game