Any RPGmaker games with Naga or Centaur Vore?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Any RPGmaker games with Naga or Centaur Vore?

Postby TheBlueRaichu » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:00 pm

Aside from God Complex, which is awesome (speaking about Naga vore) are there any others with Naga vore? (how about Centaur?

From either position prey or pred.
TheBlueRaichu
Been posting for a bit

Re: Any RPGmaker games with Naga or Centaur Vore?

Postby Kurczak48 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:35 pm

There is more than too much of these, didn't count the precise amount, but like 50% of RPGmaker vore games containing fantasy creatures got Centaur and naga vore... Check Mysta stuff for example, he has few scenes in every his creation. Predator coloseum is another one...
I think I played nearly every non-Male pred RPGmaker game on this site. But Mysta has pretty long games so you won't finish it like, instantly. :wink:
Kurczak48
Been posting for a bit

Postby abeabe1350 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:21 pm

Self promotion!

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=52056

Includes a naga(or a lamia) and a centaur in the main cast.
Writer for Predator coliseum. Now with a tip jar https://digitaltipjar.com/lurkerstudios?_external=true
abeabe1350
Somewhat familiar

Postby ItsSongxing » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:10 pm

Oh, Halcyon's "Nyan Adventures!" is a fantastic vore game. It's got oodles of danger noodles willing to chow on Nee. Only one centaur, though.
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby PocketChange » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:59 pm

Mysta's VRPG has both, MMA 1 and MMA 2 both have scenes. Predator's Coliseum has both in it, JAVRPG has both, Forest Monster, To a Girl's Heart is like a dating sim with a Lamia in it. Those are what I've got off the top of my head.
PocketChange
New to the forum

Postby Shadowlyger » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:07 pm

Chosen One has some. The naga's early game, the centaur are pretty late game.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SnekTamerPoms » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:41 am

*Forest monsters raidens edit- naga, centaur eel girl, play as male, f/m, implied f/f

Gulp quest- naga, play as male, f/m

*God complex- multiple naga vore scenes, option to be pred, creator updates monthly, tries his best, a personal fav, play as female, f/f, f/m

Regen saga- vore however no pictures in game, however characters that vore you gain bellies in their avatar, play as male, f/m, f/f

To a girls heart- naga, play as male, f/m, m/f (not into but that just my tastes)

Any of mystas myst adventures- centaur and naga in 1st one, only centaur in 2nd game, play as female, f/f, f/m, lots of vore variety

*Vore date- one of my personal favorites has multiple vore scenes with a naga and centaur character, also so hidden scenes, play as male or female, f/m, f/m

Predators colleseum- once again no pictures however has both centaur and naga vore, plus characters get bellies when they vore you, play as female, f/f

Nyan adventures- from what i have heard of.......... play as female,....... ??????

Other good games that dont have centaurs or nagas

- *vore high stakes game- same size relationship vore, play as male, f/m, pretty long for a vore game, another fav, can be difficult, unique try to escape system

-*shrinking fun- giantess school girl, play as male, f/m, unique try to escape system, another personal fav

-shrink exp- giantess, play as male, f/m, lastest update was awesome

- taste of adventure- short game (still worth the time), play as female, option to be pred, f/f

-Smutty lesbian game- lots of dailogue, play as female, f/f
SnekTamerPoms
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore game