New Mugen Pokemon Vore Sprites (MEP 4)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What You like to see in MEP5 while still sticking to name?

Same Characters New Stuff (comment below)
43%
A New character or two besides the one mentioned? (Please suggest one that is NOT underage while also having 4 appendages)
57%

Total votes : 112

Re: New Mugen Pokemon Vore Sprites (MEP 4)

Postby nobody321 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:10 pm

ToasterBoi wrote:Since when was I not alive? I just said I was done, not that I was dead. And it turns out I can still come back here, sometimes. You may find me a bit more somber than before.
I'm looking for someone who can help me complete my Riolu project. My devotion to that 'mon ought not to be a secret by now. It's been sitting idle for several years, as I lack the skill, time and now motivation to do it myself. I need a spriter for starters, and a coder. I'm a decent spriter myself but it takes me forever. Can anyone, ANYONE offer a hand with it? I'm working with the current low-res sprites right now but I'm making alternate sprites with higher quality.

I could make you an offer (depending on what you have done)t though I primarily wanted to focus on MEP5 and pheromosa you try commissioning Pilum, Dylanius or Police (as landre suggested). I can't give much more advice than that though
nobody321
Participator

Postby SilverJ » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:07 pm

ToasterBoi wrote:Since when was I not alive? I just said I was done, not that I was dead. And it turns out I can still come back here, sometimes. You may find me a bit more somber than before.
I'm looking for someone who can help me complete my Riolu project. My devotion to that 'mon ought not to be a secret by now. It's been sitting idle for several years, as I lack the skill, time and now motivation to do it myself. I need a spriter for starters, and a coder. I'm a decent spriter myself but it takes me forever. Can anyone, ANYONE offer a hand with it? I'm working with the current low-res sprites right now but I'm making alternate sprites with higher quality.

I could handle the code as long as you provide resources. I may also be able to help with the sprites, though progress would be a bit slow on that between my own works and learning a different style.
SilverJ
Been posting for a bit

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:48 pm

Send me a DA note if you want in on this project.
Got my Discord username after all, so false alarm!
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby nobody321 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:55 pm

just need to finish 2 things before mep5 can be released one of them is independent.

also: https://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloa ... sert-nobod
nobody321
Participator

Postby Orbstuffed » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:08 am

Mediafire link pls, just incase Dizzy hold another weekend event and locks those without an account out of downloading that shit.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nobody321 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:42 pm

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:Mediafire link pls, just incase Dizzy hold another weekend event and locks those without an account out of downloading that shit.

Theres already a mediafire download of the stage in the video description of the video seen on mugen archive page.
nobody321
Participator

Postby Orbstuffed » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:43 pm

Oh.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby whitewendigo » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:40 pm

Is there anyway to get all this but still have gardevoirs digestion finish?
whitewendigo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orbstuffed » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:27 pm

MEP stands for "Mugen Endo Project".
Endosoma doesn't have digestion.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nobody321 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:02 pm

Hello anychance your still reading this post 1 (videos) of 2 parts for MEP5 to be released is complete the other part regarding characters is still WIP at the this time. MEP5 will be released at that time.
nobody321
Participator

Postby nobody321 » Mon May 21, 2018 4:27 pm

like the MEP3 post all conversation will now be moved to the MEP5 thread

link to thread: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=53262
Last edited by nobody321 on Mon May 21, 2018 8:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
nobody321
Participator

Postby 01regret » Mon May 21, 2018 5:00 pm

01regret
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game