New Mugen Pokemon Vore Sprites (MEP 4)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What You like to see in MEP5 while still sticking to name?

Same Characters New Stuff (comment below)
43%
A New character or two besides the one mentioned? (Please suggest one that is NOT underage while also having 4 appendages)
57%

Total votes : 112

Re: New Mugen Pokemon Vore Sprites (MEP 4)

Postby Orbstuffed » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:34 pm

Ah yes, Mawile with those horns.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nobody321 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:39 am

The polls are very tied unlike the pheromosa poll. Because this poll is to tied right now 48/52 if this trend continues I just might have to do both. IDK ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
nobody321
Participator

Postby FluffyZang » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:43 am

Welp, I'm been lurking around your threads long enough and I finally do want to come out and say that I really like playing with these vore edits. A lot of them are very well done! Thanks for doing them!

I think the next update could have a little of both worlds done with new stuff to the old and new characters as well. My prime choices in terms of Pokemon Mugen characters that already exist are Zangoose (obviously a giveaway from my avatar) and a lesser one I've noticed from the Mugen Archive, Mienshao, who's pretty bare in terms of gameplay but is really well animated.

Also I do hope to see Dylanius' works finished eventually as well. I really do like the small Pokemon preds + Breloom.
FluffyZang
Been posting for a bit

Postby EndercreeperMugen » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:56 am

TotenkreuzEX wrote:My prime choices in terms of Pokemon Mugen characters that already exist are Zangoose (obviously a giveaway from my avatar) and a lesser one I've noticed from the Mugen Archive, Mienshao, who's pretty bare in terms of gameplay but is really well animated.

Zangoose's sprites are so hi-res (they were rendered from a 3D model) that making a vore edit of it would be incredibly tough, unfortunately.
EndercreeperMugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby FluffyZang » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:06 am

EndercreeperMugen wrote:
TotenkreuzEX wrote:My prime choices in terms of Pokemon Mugen characters that already exist are Zangoose (obviously a giveaway from my avatar) and a lesser one I've noticed from the Mugen Archive, Mienshao, who's pretty bare in terms of gameplay but is really well animated.

Zangoose's sprites are so hi-res (they were rendered from a 3D model) that making a vore edit of it would be incredibly tough, unfortunately.

Yeah, I figured that would be a concern. Seeing that Mewtwo had one, I figured it was worth a shot asking! Though yes, I'm aware he wasn't the one who actually made the vore sprites for him as well.
FluffyZang
Been posting for a bit

Postby nobody321 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:08 am

TotenkreuzEX wrote:
EndercreeperMugen wrote:

Yeah, I figured that would be a concern. Seeing that Mewtwo had one, I figured it was worth a shot asking! Though yes, I'm aware he wasn't the one who actually made the vore sprites for him as well.

Yes Menishao does appear to be well animated and rather fluid though I dont really see it being a Vore/Endo character for Mugen per say yeah art of it exists but it's just mostly people's OCs Though it is not out of the realm of possiblities I'll put it down as an idea. As for Zangoose yeah that character is very res having sprites like that would take forever and the new mouth sprites for mewtwo and the rayquaza sprites took enough by themselves :|
nobody321
Participator

Postby nobody321 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:13 am

Whats got me concerned though is that there is a lack of Gen VII 'mon for mugen Cause all i've seen are a simple litten and mimikyu and celesteela (which is unavailable). Thus I decided to make a high-res pheromosa as a consquence of that. Does anyone know of any Gen VII 'mon that I can't find?
Last edited by nobody321 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
nobody321
Participator

Postby FluffyZang » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:54 am

nobody321 wrote:Whats got me concerned though is that there is a lack of Gen VII 'mon for mugen Cause I'll i've seen are a simple litten and mimikyu and celesteela (which is unavailable). Thus I decided to make a high-res pheromosa as a consquence of that. Does anyone knows of any Gen VII 'mon that I can't find?

Well yeah, I wouldn't expect there to be a huge creator base for Pokemon in general compared to human/humanoid characters. I bet there's more Gen VII Smash mods than there are Mugen characters. If only they or any Pokemon Smash mod really could be imported into Mugen somehow.

But I also see that to consider a vore edit idea, that there also has to be existing art of it as well to use as reference?

Oh yeah, I also found this nice sprite sheet of Zangoose along with other Pokes in the sprite database that could possibly be used to make a Mugen character if possible. Though honestly I think I might be asking too much with this.
FluffyZang
Been posting for a bit

Postby DollyFailFail » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:22 am

The main reason there's so few Gen VII 'mons for Mugen is the lack of sprites. The shift to 3D models improved the games, but any sprite based work has to be done by the fans, so the Mugen character makers who don't want to make their own sprites or don't have enough time/skill are stuck.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nobody321 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:12 pm

TotenkreuzEX wrote:
nobody321 wrote:Whats got me concerned though is that there is a lack of Gen VII 'mon for mugen Cause I'll i've seen are a simple litten and mimikyu and celesteela (which is unavailable). Thus I decided to make a high-res pheromosa as a consquence of that. Does anyone knows of any Gen VII 'mon that I can't find?

Well yeah, I wouldn't expect there to be a huge creator base for Pokemon in general compared to human/humanoid characters. I bet there's more Gen VII Smash mods than there are Mugen characters. If only they or any Pokemon Smash mod really could be imported into Mugen somehow.

But I also see that to consider a vore edit idea, that there also has to be existing art of it as well to use as reference?

Oh yeah, I also found this nice sprite sheet of Zangoose along with other Pokes in the sprite database that could possibly be used to make a Mugen character if possible. Though honestly I think I might be asking too much with this.

So the answer for Zangoose is Yes and No (please read below)

If this was a character itself I'd probably make a vore edit for it though to make a whole character from a sprite sheet by itself requires a lot of dedication. I'm sorry but creating a character from scratch from a sprite sheet is a bit much for me. Creating a whole character from scratch is something worthy of a commission status (as in you pay money for it) and I don't really only do commissions, only suggestions.

Though don't lose hope when it comes to this character if you REALLY want a vore edit for zangoose to be made and coded into mugen I know a few people that might are open for commissions at the moment.

Or alternatively you can commission somebody to make vore sprites of zangoose for you then id be happy to code it into the game for free.

hope this helps, best of luck
nobody321
Participator

Postby ladre » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:46 pm

i tough i commented here,got deleted?

i well tested, all worked nice

as for suggestion...how about...sceptile?
ladre
Participator

Postby EndercreeperMugen » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:57 pm

nobody321 wrote:Whats got me concerned though is that there is a lack of Gen VII 'mon for mugen Cause all i've seen are a simple litten and mimikyu and celesteela (which is unavailable). Thus I decided to make a high-res pheromosa as a consquence of that. Does anyone know of any Gen VII 'mon that I can't find?

Sadly, no. Those three you mentioned are the only Gen.7 Pokemon made for Mugen, with Celesteela still being unreleased from what I know.
EndercreeperMugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby FluffyZang » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:58 pm

nobody321 wrote:So the answer for Zangoose is Yes and No (please read below)

If this was a character itself I'd probably make a vore edit for it though to make a whole character from a sprite sheet by itself requires a lot of dedication. I'm sorry but creating a character from scratch from a sprite sheet is a bit much for me. Creating a whole character from scratch is something worthy of a commission status (as in you pay money for it) and I don't really only do commissions, only suggestions.

Though don't lose hope when it comes to this character if you REALLY want a vore edit for zangoose to be made and coded into mugen I know a few people that might are open for commissions at the moment.

Or alternatively you can commission somebody to make vore sprites of zangoose for you then id be happy to code it into the game for free.

hope this helps, best of luck

Yeah, it's why I mentioned that it would be a stretch to request of that. Unfortunately I'm not one to dish money out for this kind of stuff, so it looks like I have to live without it for now. Still though, it was a nice find to check out for anyone who wanted to make a Mugen character out of an existing sprite sheet. I think one of the Charizard characters used one of the sheets here as a base.
FluffyZang
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orbstuffed » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:27 pm

TotenkreuzEX wrote:Yeah, it's why I mentioned that it would be a stretch to request of that. Unfortunately I'm not one to dish money out for this kind of stuff, so it looks like I have to live without it for now. Still though, it was a nice find to check out for anyone who wanted to make a Mugen character out of an existing sprite sheet. I think one of the Charizard characters used one of the sheets here as a base.

Oh hey, mention of the Charizard edit I'm okay with.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nobody321 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:57 pm

ladre wrote:i tough i commented here,got deleted?

i well tested, all worked nice

as for suggestion...how about...sceptile?

It didn't get deleted you just posted it on MEP 3.1 check the primary post it's under "considering"

So yeah I got people PMing me on mawile as well as people in the thread asking for it and tbh Iike the idea so I decided comission some one to do the sprites for said character so mawile will be added to MEP5. Still unsure about sceptile or meinshao though so I'll create another poll to see which one people want to see in MEP5 (seperate post).

As for old characters what do you want to see?
nobody321
Participator

Postby nobody321 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:27 pm

poll for new characters only 1 of these will be implemented no guarantee these chars will be in MEP5. (mawile is already planned so it's not an option) hopefully this time it won't be a landslide like with pheromosa. I've complied all the suggestions that I've got.

Vote here: http://www.strawpoll.me/14808789

As for adding more sprites to old characters

vote here: http://www.strawpoll.me/14808841
nobody321
Participator

Postby FluffyZang » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:35 pm

Honestly in terms of the older characters, I'd personally like to see work in the ones with UB involved to be patched up and made endo. But I'm guessing that's not your thing, so I'll suggest something else.

I think my main thing to suggest would be to include an auto mode for all the characters with prey movement options. And maybe also more simul vore bellies to characters. Particularly I'm fond of seeing Latias (old) have one in this current lineup.
FluffyZang
Been posting for a bit

Postby EndercreeperMugen » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:39 pm

On the vote, I noticed Ariados was an option. Was one even made for Mugen? I've not been able to track it down if it exists.

Glad to hear Mawile is already being planned, though ^^
EndercreeperMugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby nobody321 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:13 pm

EndercreeperMugen wrote:On the vote, I noticed Ariados was an option. Was one even made for Mugen? I've not been able to track it down if it exists.

Glad to hear Mawile is already being planned, though ^^

Yeah I don't see one either I just assumed there was one because I received a suggestion for it. If theres not one and that one wins i'll probably just do one for heracross instead
nobody321
Participator

Postby nobody321 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:14 pm

So unlike last time I'm going to keep adding updates In the transition from MEP4 to MEP5 These are things that have been done recently for MEP5 while I also work on some sprites for Dylanius. You can find the updates also under spoilers under the primary post.

IN DEVELOPMENT SO FAR:

Well I've completed the standing animation for Pheromosa but it is being reworked i'll post it when it's done.

As for the rest of the character the open mouth "head" (first endo sprite) is complete now the rest of the body is needed.

head_facing_back.png
based off comic by spinoOnehttps://spinoone.deviantart.com/art/First-Clues-677094214 body will be done for said sprite will be done soon enough
head_facing_back.png (48.18 KiB) Viewed 3432 times

The character is coming along gradually Already got a few punching and kicking animation down for said character. The endo sprites for pheromosa will take I little while longer though. :|

PLANNED:
Mawile - No endo sprites yet but they should be done by next week

IDEAS FOR NOW:
So totenkreuzEX suggested that there be another simul bellyhold I've been thinking of the samething for a while and will probably add another simul bellyhold as well as auto mode for all characters.

The winner of the new poll besides Mawile

Please vote for what you want in MEP5
http://www.strawpoll.me/14808789
http://www.strawpoll.me/14808841
nobody321
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game