Your game ideas and pending projects.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

The quality of general fetish games is going way beyond...

Postby Indighost » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:27 am

Someone just told me about this game:

http://furry.science

1 person made this game. 1 PERSON! Putting all the basic BDSM science aside (although it's planned to include inflation), it has hundreds and hundreds of character customization options and base customization options, and the animations, holy shit!...

That basically removed almost all my motivation to make any fetish games, lol.

Why spend hundreds of hours working on a text based or simpler graphic character customization system when this guy (And others I've heard about!) have created such awesome and complete systems?
Indighost
---

Re: Your game ideas and pending projects.

Postby RyanC » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:46 am

That inspires me to want to do it even more! For a long time I've wanted to build a vore game using my animations but, until recently, it didn't really seem possible.

I'm not into the furry scene but what he has pulled off looks supremely impressive.
RyanC
Been posting for a bit

Postby Indighost » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:19 am

It does look great and if you could somehow borrow a fetish focused engine like that --and hopefully the art assets too!--you could in theory make a great Vore game without too much work.

The idea of duplicating all that work first though is sure daunting!
Last edited by Indighost on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Indighost
---

Postby dekabreak » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:26 am

A Hitman like game where you play as an assassin that kills it's victims by vore, with the client having a preferred way to eat the victim, the more you get unnoticed and get proof that you killed the victim the way it was asked(either by recording a video or taking a picture, for example, if asked to unbirth someone, taking a picture of their screaming head as it enters the vagina) the better your rank is, with possible side objectives and victims to go with it, like getting the combination to a safe from the victim to steal an object the client asked.

Or a race/competition vore kind of thing, where in a room or place, the player is a pred but there is one or two more preds, and you and the others all want to eat the same prey, the winner is the one that does it, either by seducing and leading the prey to a room where they are by themselves(with the option to outseduce the prey) or by forcing it even in the middle of a crowd where other people can attempt to perform a rescue.
dekabreak
Somewhat familiar

Postby RC8015 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:21 am

Indighost wrote:It does look great and if you could somehow borrow a fetish focused engine like that --and hopefully the art assets too!--you could in theory make a great Vore game without too much work.

The idea of duplicating all that work first though is sure daunting!

Thats nothing what will happen, Rack 2 has too much development time in it, so Fek won't just distribute the game engine and art for free usage.

It sure would be handy to have so much stuff to already start with, but it's a one man project, so noone just gives so much self made work away for free.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:27 pm

plus the fact you gotta PAY to play the unfinished product. =3=;;
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Aleph-Null » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:59 pm

@indighost,

Asking why someone would want to play text adventure when they could be playing a 3d game is kind of like asking why someone would want to read a romance novel when they could be watching animated hentai. Obviously romance novels are hugely profitable, there is still something there that is preferred by the end user.

As far as the engine, if it wasn't built for vore you might as well start over, or mod an existing game engine. Game engines usually do not deal well the types of animations of physical interactions we are looking for.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RC8015 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:34 am

Aleph-Null wrote:@indighost,

Asking why someone would want to play text adventure when they could be playing a 3d game is kind of like asking why someone would want to read a romance novel when they could be watching animated hentai. Obviously romance novels are hugely profitable, there is still something there that is preferred by the end user.

As far as the engine, if it wasn't built for vore you might as well start over, or mod an existing game engine. Game engines usually do not deal well the types of animations of physical interactions we are looking for.

Also it takes way more skill to create something like Rack 2, you need to ability to code a whole engine with physics and more, you need to create complete 3D models, animate them and more.
So for a "normal" guy who wants to create a fetish game, it's way more easy to just take something like Quest or RPG Maker and start with this. Sure, this also limits the result you can maximum achive, but most hobby game creators we have here just can't do something as big, good and in-depth like Fek does.
We still are just (almost^^) normal people with jobs and all, not pros with lots of coding experience, programs, lots of time, and more. So building a 3D vore game from scratch is almost impossible for 99.9% of all users here.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Thagrahn » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:20 pm

Passing idea of more of just a mechanisms.

Since there is item creation/crafting plugins to RPG Maker, what about capturing targets/prey to be used in creating power ups and recovery items?
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Wolfwood » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:59 pm

Bright wrote:
Wolfwood wrote:story idea

I am reminded of how Psychonauts treat going into peoples minds.
I imagine that each stomach reality space would be a little bit different as to mirror the predator.

For instance, the bookish girl has a library, the mermaid has a beach, the birdwoman has a cloudlike skyplace.

Pretty much. It's kinda like a limitless universe, inside bellies :P
As more goddess' are born, it just gets that much larger. Same old visiting towns and stuff, only it all tends to be inside another girl.

Doing it this way also makes the goddess' feel more goddess-y(?). If we take the Library girl for example; she could be a story addict who recreates all tales she hears as books in her stomach. Of Course then she would others to go inside her to bring them out. But her growing collection inside her would attract likeminded girls who become the attendants to her stomach library for her and themselves.
As a result, recording stories in such a fashion, and by allowing people to come and go from her, taking copies, she is not only a library - but is in fact the goddess of books as she is the reason for them to come into existence in the first place.

Going from there, you wouldn't just get a goddess for a beach area, or a hot spring one, but a goddess of alcohol, music, games, etc. Giving a lot of freedom when creating their little worlds.
Wolfwood
Stab-Happy n' sneaky

Postby Thagrahn » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:18 pm

Thagrahn wrote:Passing idea of more of just a mechanisms.

Since there is item creation/crafting plugins to RPG Maker, what about capturing targets/prey to be used in creating power ups and recovery items?

TheFetishBeast wrote:I had an idea for a game last night that I've already begun working on so I might as well make use of this thread as well.

Title:
Little slime

Program used:
I normally work with RPG Maker VX Ace but the mechanics for this game would make that... I dunno, just wrong. Therefore I've decided to use Game Maker: Studio instead (Which is the only other game making program I know how to use. Unfortunately, I suck at it).

Basic idea:
You start as a tiny little slime blob that's probably smaller than a sardine, which is a good comparison since you start in the ocean. You're basically an amoeba at this point, you have no sentience and no intelligence and with only one goal. To eat and grow and eat and grow and repeat and repeat. But as you grow bigger you will begin to evolve. You will learn special abilities, both active and passive, that will help make it easier for you to hunt and eat various creatures. Eventually you will grow a core. This core will allow you to evolve sentience and intelligence and will make it easier for you to maintain your form. This will allow you to surface and explore land. You'll also learn to take different shapes resembling various creatures (Humans too, naturally). If you grow intelligent enough, you might even be able to converse with certain creatures. But the end goal never changes. Eat and grow as big as possible. In fact, the idea is to allow you to grow to an absolutely colossal size.

Mechanics:
The game's gonna by a side-scroller (Because that's the only kind of game I can imagine making with GM. Either that or a shooter). You start off in the ocean and cannot surface until you've grown big enough. If you attempt to surface, you will lose your form, evaporate and die. To grow bigger and evolve, all you have to do is eat. You can eat both meat and plants and they have different properties to them. The general idea is that meat will allow you to grow faster where plants restore more health. Live prey will have a stronger effect on your growth so it'll generally be a better idea to eat your prey without killing them (Before you digest them that is). In the beginning, to eat something, just move onto it. You'll absorb your prey automatically. Once you've grown a core however, you're gonna need a button command. The game's gonna have some kind of status points, something called Evolution or Growth or something, which you increase by eating. Get this value high enough and you'll grow bigger. You can also use these points to learn special abilities (There'll be a menu for that). Certain abilities will, of course, require for you to have grown enough. Some will also require for you to have learnt other abilities first. Furthermore, these abilities and can leveled up to make them stronger and more efficient. You'll also be able to increase basic stats such and strength, defence, mobility, etc, and also some a little more unusual like flexibility, growth rate and solidity. There's not gonna be any kind of limit balancing to allow for various growth results. Everything can be maxed out. (There's a lot more for me to talk about here but, honestly, it's way too much)

Plot:
In the beginning, there's not gonna be a plot. There won't be any plot until you surface. Even then, it's gonna be scarce. You'll be able to communicate with various creatures, which will lead to some kind of plot, but nothing will be mandatory to progress the game. The ultimate goal is just to eat.

There's a lot more for me to say about this but it's way too much. This is definitely gonna be one of my most ambitious games and, quite frankly, I don't think I have the talent for it *Wink*.

Great, now between these two, I'm thinking about a slime or slime girl that captures her prey in order to create controlled enhancements for herself.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:38 pm

One of my next project ideas for vore was to be a system similar to NieR, where you are a nanomachine colony or android. You'd end up hacking into someone, and your body would be disposed of, effectively making you trapped in that someone's internal network, thus "eaten" by them. You'd have to escape by hacking their body's network in certain spots, eventually gaining control of them (note: you would not be able to eat anyone else while in control of the person, as this would be a prey-specific game.) There would be enemies inside the network at later levels that would pose as hacking spots, but doing the hack would force you into their sub-network of the larger entity's network, forcing you to escape from this enemy's network to get back to where you were. (There would be points where there would be an enemy that did this inside said enemies, a "depth" counter would appear when you start to encounter that situation.)

Successfully beating the game will just end up having you get hacked by the entity that did this to you, and as a twist of the story, you'd be forced into being consumed again by another one. Such goes the life of a prey, after all. It'd be basically an endless game that has you escape things forever.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby BellyOfTheWubblies » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:55 pm

I've actually been tinkering with Unity to recreate my text adventure with 2D graphics and animations, but right now it's more of an 'if only' thing. Coding is no problem, but sprites and stuff aren't my specialty. Got the idea while playing around with packedrat.

If I end up with enough free time this semester I might actually go through with making it, but for now I only have the plan.
BellyOfTheWubblies
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thagrahn » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:23 am

Okay... What about having the land mass on which the game is played be the body (or bodies) of a giant sleeping creature?

Then your main "cave" to conquer is the digestive track, and a herm would allow for the most secondary "caves".

Does this sound like a decent wedding for a game?
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheFetishBeast » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:31 pm

Thagrahn wrote:Okay... What about having the land mass on which the game is played be the body (or bodies) of a giant sleeping creature?

Then your main "cave" to conquer is the digestive track, and a herm would allow for the most secondary "caves".

Does this sound like a decent wedding for a game?

Xenoblade Chronicles?
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:31 pm

TheFetishBeast wrote:Xenoblade Chronicles?

And how about humanoids, humans / etc. Rather than creatures / furries. I suppose that would be too much to ask though.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Thagrahn » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:19 pm

ian66613 wrote:
TheFetishBeast wrote:Xenoblade Chronicles?

And how about humanoids, humans / etc. Rather than creatures / furries. I suppose that would be too much to ask though.

This is why I didn't really specify past giant and sleeping/dead, it leaves the door open to more than just humanoids yet also includes them.

Since currently, I work with RPG Maker MV, it would be harder for me to do, and require a reference drawing to come close to the idea. Unity and UDK4 could handel this concept better.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Midir » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:57 pm

I am thinking about a "world simulation" games which would allow a large amount of details and use some incredibly simplistic engine. I have selected Quest text game engine - it's pretty well developed, it's modular, allows custom code and opensource too!

That thing would most likely be size-difference and vore oriented, however if I manage to reach a high level of details I might even make normal sized characters playable too?

It's meant to be used in normal text games, however it is pretty easy to write a more or less detailed simulation. I did tinker with the engine a little, made sure it is possible to control NPCs the way I want them to be controlled, and now that I have the proof of the concept I need to concentrate on the interactions between the characters. And this is a complex thing, there are so many decisions to be made! Should I load a separate scene / room for an interaction, or maybe I should slow down the flow of the time, and give the player choice on smaller actions, and should I hint the player on what actions are available, or maybe the player should try to find them out on their own? Should interactions be listed as scripts or maybe I should make a separate category for them? Maybe they are gonna be objects? Or rooms? So many things to decide!

And most importantly, after it all works, how to make it interesting?

I will probably keep adding more things, I will try to make the world as detailed as possible, turning even a normal trip outside into a weird adventure.
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:12 pm

Thagrahn wrote:I'd at least like to hear about those RPG ideas.

Well, in one, you were a kind of chosen one where your chosen-ness could be passed on to anybody who digested you - and that information gets out, so naturally, you're a target for just about everybody who wants power for themselves. There would even be quick scenes showing the pred who got you, post-digestion, enjoying their new abilities. This was a pretty standard turn-based fantasy rpg, though it eventually turned into a sci-fi. This also had mad huge scope, with a ton of party members and stuff.
In the other (I could only find info on two), you were a slave forced to participate in gladiator fights in Duamutef's setting Ishara. Different sorts of conduct during and after the fights would make all kinds of different things happen, like you could spare your opponents, taunt the crowd, hold back your best moves, etc., etc.. The idea here is that the small scope would allow for lots of experimentation and different outcomes.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Rewired » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:17 am

There's like...three? But only two could be counted as straight up vore games.

There's a SM64-styled vore platformer, with players as both prey and pred, potentially...
A vore roguelike with a large status image like most nikuge...
And the one that probably doesn't count...a brothel tycoon with optional vore.
All of which are only at idea stages, but i'll probably make them as part of programming practise later on.
Rewired
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game