Gulp Quest (F/m rpgmaker game) 1.09 update

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Gulp Quest (F/m rpgmaker game) 1.09 update

Postby Lawrence Craft » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:03 pm

wacrone wrote:will there be more added onto the game or are the 3 girls and the monster girls it cause the girls are satisfying monster girls not so much but i do like this game just hope there will be more

I don't want to be rude, but I really recommend to read some comments (especially these from the author) before posting.
Sarus wrote:Sorry, I won't be updating this game any more.
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nayko93 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:08 pm

Lawrence Craft wrote:
wacrone wrote:will there be more added onto the game or are the 3 girls and the monster girls it cause the girls are satisfying monster girls not so much but i do like this game just hope there will be more

I don't want to be rude, but I really recommend to read some comments (especially these from the author) before posting.

I don't want to be rude , but you should read some comments TOO :lol:
zarachrest work on the game now , so yes there will be new update one day ...
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby Achenar » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:37 pm

zarachrest stopped working on the game over a year ago without ever actually releasing anything. Her thread is locked at this point, and has been for over a year. What was that about reading comments?
Achenar
Participator

Postby TheLittleDeadGuy » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:52 pm

Achenar wrote:zarachrest stopped working on the game over a year ago without ever actually releasing anything. Her thread is locked at this point, and has been for over a year. What was that about reading comments?

Zara made this comment last saturday.

zarachrest1 wrote:
Rubiont-47 wrote:Is there any way to beat Violet? Or this is just an end game part with her?

Hold up a second, who is violet?

I'll be beginning my updates again as soon as I get back from the hospital
Meh
TheLittleDeadGuy
New to the forum

Postby Nayko93 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:30 am

TheLittleDeadGuy wrote:
Achenar wrote:zarachrest stopped working on the game over a year ago without ever actually releasing anything. Her thread is locked at this point, and has been for over a year. What was that about reading comments?

Zara made this comment last saturday.

zarachrest1 wrote:
Rubiont-47 wrote:Is there any way to beat Violet? Or this is just an end game part with her?

Hold up a second, who is violet?

I'll be beginning my updates again as soon as I get back from the hospital

thank you :-D
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby wacrone » Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:58 am

Lawrence Craft wrote:

sorry if that sounded rude just was really asking saruschrest but the three girl scenes are great so thank you sarus and good luck crest on a swift and speedy
wacrone
New to the forum

Postby PAVAGA » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:31 am

hi, i can't seem to figure out how to free the girl in the prison, in the 1st village. can someone gimme a hand please?
PAVAGA
Somewhat familiar

Postby Enteresting » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:12 am

PAVAGA wrote:hi, i can't seem to figure out how to free the girl in the prison, in the 1st village. can someone gimme a hand please?

The guard gets drunk easily and falls asleep. Then you progress.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby PAVAGA » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:57 pm

Enteresting wrote:
PAVAGA wrote:hi, i can't seem to figure out how to free the girl in the prison, in the 1st village. can someone gimme a hand please?

thank you, but where do i interact from? i tried interacting on his bottles, his cup, himself, from every angle, even the girl. the most i got was a box of dialogue. i know what i have to do. i just don't know how to do it.
PAVAGA
Somewhat familiar

Postby crazytf2 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:13 pm

how do I access the debug thingy please
crazytf2
Somewhat familiar

Postby NovaDragn » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:06 pm

PAVAGA wrote:
Enteresting wrote:

thank you, but where do i interact from? i tried interacting on his bottles, his cup, himself, from every angle, even the girl. the most i got was a box of dialogue. i know what i have to do. i just don't know how to do it.

Did you mix the Sleeping drug with the wine? after that all you do is talk to him and he will be like OO is that blahblah wine?? Then just give it to him.
NovaDragn
Somewhat familiar

Postby PAVAGA » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:42 am

thanks, it worked
PAVAGA
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seelane » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:31 am

I hope that one day you could work on a new vore game project. The content you added for it was the best willing vore scene dialogue I've seen in a game. Thank you very much for giving this old game such a great update. (I know I am way to late to post this.^^ Sorry.)
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dreyk » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:27 pm

oh damn i didn't saw this :d
one of my first vore game. (and a good one) thanks ! and nice work on this.
(sorry to dig up a very old thread)
dreyk
Been posting for a bit

Postby kizuyA » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:47 pm

where is the last panties? i can't find this one.
kizuyA
New to the forum

Postby JDandAliProductions » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:08 pm

kizuyA wrote:where is the last panties? i can't find this one.

go to the next area at the right of your screen and there should be a wolf guarding them
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby I-like-eggs1939 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:23 am

Hi guys! At the risk of necro posting, though considering the back and forth nature of this thread it seems like an unlikely risk :zombie: , I am also excited to see more of this. That is--if the rumors are true and Zarachrest will truly be expanding this already magnificent game. I understand the difficulty and complexity of such an undertaking, but I truly consider this to be one of the greatest Vore games out there right now. That said, I would like to extend an offer of assistance to whoever is shouldering this initiative: if there is anything the community can do to help with this, I would be more than willing to extend my unprofessional assistance personally. Please let us know.
I-like-eggs1939
New to the forum

Postby brrt » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:27 pm

oh no, sense of stupidity get away! What's more, fuck you. I don't need it, I don't need it ..... I NEED TO DOWNLOAD IT NOW! XD

Es broma, I did not expect to find a new update of one of the first games that made me enter the world vore, I hate you but at the same time I love you hehe. Thank you for not abandoning it.
brrt
Been posting for a bit

Postby Circle0Trick » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:35 pm

Molly is so nice~
What a bestgirl
Circle0Trick
Somewhat familiar

Postby JDandAliProductions » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:57 am

Update for you all, Zarachrest is back from the hospital, we are all currently sat in my house deciding how to move forward with the updates for this game, we're thinking of making a proper world map rather than what is currently available, unless of course people enjoy the way it currently works where you just move between zones with the world map. First update will be the maid cafe that Zara promised when they originally took over.
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game