WoW: European Vore Guild?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

WoW: European Vore Guild?

Postby lancetmatrix » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:27 pm

So, this isn't asking if there is any such guilds. It's simply a 'who would like to join if one such guild was made?' I really would like to make a guild like this, but I will also need to check if someone would be interested in the idea. At least four others, or how many you need to make the guild official.
lancetmatrix
New to the forum

Re: WoW: European Vore Guild?

Postby smog1 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:28 am

What would the guild be about or contain?
smog1
Somewhat familiar

Postby Krovennan » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:14 am

You need 10 signatures to make a guild, so about that many are required. I'd be up for it, but I play Alliance on Argent Dawn, so keep that in mind.

With the communities feature coming in, that might be more viable to get people together
Krovennan
Somewhat familiar

Postby lancetmatrix » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:21 am

Well, the guild would mostly be a gathering for people who likes roleplaying vore and warcraft, since there hasn't been any such ideas that have really gone that far. Other things like usual guild stuff could be planned, but isn't an actual plan so far.

Secondly, I actually forgot that was gonna be a thing. But yeah, I was thinking alliance side originally as well if I made a guild for it, since that's what I play too. Also thanks for the number, I was a bit of, I can tell.
lancetmatrix
New to the forum

Postby lancetmatrix » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:58 am

Also, in case there are anymore interested, I'll drop my battletag.

Mijuas#2119
lancetmatrix
New to the forum

Return to Vore game