monster girl quest issue?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

monster girl quest issue?

Postby nuggholio » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:51 pm

I felt like replaying through the monster girl quest games, and clearly since im on this site i like vore, but everytime i get to a vore scene i just get red text on a black screen saying "scene skipped".
So is this an issue with the translation i downloaded or are the scenes not in the game itself? tho that doesnt make sense because i've seen images for the scenes online.
Since im guessing the translators just didnt like vore scenes and skipped them does anyone know where i can get a working translation?
nuggholio
Participator

Re: monster girl quest issue?

Postby Halcyon » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:53 pm

nuggholio wrote:I felt like replaying through the monster girl quest games, and clearly since im on this site i like vore, but everytime i get to a vore scene i just get red text on a black screen saying "scene skipped".
So is this an issue with the translation i downloaded or are the scenes not in the game itself? tho that doesnt make sense because i've seen images for the scenes online.
Since im guessing the translators just didnt like vore scenes and skipped them does anyone know where i can get a working translation?

Have you checked the options menu? I seem to remember there being a "show vore scenes" option somewhere, which is set to "no" by default iirc (or something like that).
Halcyon
???

Postby ItsSongxing » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:58 pm

I haven't played MGQ in a while, but yeah, Hal's right. It's probably in the settings or the special options. I think you also get a prompt for it if you start a new game, but I could be wrong there.

Praise Ilias, my friend.
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby nuggholio » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:01 pm

i literally started up the game to see if i could go back and revisit fights and then i saw it "special config"

sonuvabitch

thanks for the help lads.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby ajmajm28 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:05 pm

At least your copy didn't break I lost a lot of data on mine. I had all three parts merged and the game lost its saves and now crashes even though the files are in the folder. I was able to play up to plansect village and that was it. After looking at my files I am pretty sure the issue is with the files in the attached pictures. If anyone could verify if the data size of these files with theirs that would be great to see if this is really the problem.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (12.86 KiB) Viewed 1988 times
ajmajm28
Somewhat familiar

Postby nuggholio » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:56 pm

ajmajm28 wrote:At least your copy didn't break I lost a lot of data on mine. I had all three parts merged and the game lost its saves and now crashes even though the files are in the folder. I was able to play up to plansect village and that was it. After looking at my files I am pretty sure the issue is with the files in the attached pictures. If anyone could verify if the data size of these files with theirs that would be great to see if this is really the problem.

my datafiles seem the same as yours, in size at least.
nuggholio
Participator

Return to Vore game