Best Games for Non Fatal Vore?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Best Games for Non Fatal Vore?

Postby TomTaste » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:40 am

I have been playing shrinking experience and shrinking fun, and have enjoyed them a lot. I was wondering if there were any other games that gave a good amount of nonfatal interactions.
TomTaste
New to the forum

Re: Best Games for Non Fatal Vore?

Postby SnekTamerPoms » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:26 am

Wish there were more but these games mostly are like based on how your choices are and gameplay. Btw only listing personal favs.

Vore high stakes game,
Get a girlfriend who vores you for practice against real preds to help you for those situations. However should you lose you will be digested, should you pass her multiple tests she will let you out at each one. Can be nonfatal as long as you dont fail her tests but i highly reccommend it.

God complex good game has one nonfatal oral vore scene and one nonfatal unbirth scene, your caracter does not get a game over if she is digested, instead it takes you to nearest autosave so no permadeaths really. Also you can be pred or prey as you see fit and there is a lot of choice which i love and the game creator is pretty active and will write down recommendations which he will get to eventually. (He has A LOT of notes on what people want) some hidden scenes here and there but its on of my personal favs.

Mystas mist adventure has some..... non-fatal vore but there is mostly fatal vore.

Vore date, another game created by mysta, however you can still get digested if you dont play your cards right. Plenty of vore, lots of nonfatal vore which can be fatal if you are just being an asshole or refuse to meet of of the pred/datepartners requests. Keep going back to this one and discover new things.

Regen saga, some non fatal vore scenes as well as fatal ones, city of plessure has the most nonfatal ones i think, however beware no pictures in this game as of yet. Text mostly but character model bellies will expand if they have a meal.

Sorry they are any of them are completely nonfatal but these are the best i think of so far. If you need help with certqin quests or are wondering how to get certain scenes or are wondering if there are some not so obvious secrets in th is game that you want to know about let me know.
SnekTamerPoms
Been posting for a bit

Postby SnekTamerPoms » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:28 am

Of course there are non fatal v9re scenes in other games if you look for them but thsese are the ones that came to mind immediately.
SnekTamerPoms
Been posting for a bit

Postby SnekTamerPoms » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:37 am

Also if you want some other game suggestions there are some other pretty good games like

Forest monster HD, (onky on non-fatal vore scene i have found), but amazing game

Gulp quest which has been recently updated from the original creator and is currently being worked on by someone else who is wokring on finishing an update despite finanical issues.

SATOLF, I personally like it decent game

Shrinking fun and skrink exp are fun for me as well btw personal favs as well.

I`ll try to add to the lists but these are the ones that come to mind atm doing some vacation and dont have a certain laptop for uh..... professional reasons. :oops: :gulp: :gulp:
SnekTamerPoms
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jaxed » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:42 am

Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TomTaste » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:24 pm

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll look into them.
TomTaste
New to the forum

Postby abeabe1350 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:25 am

Self-promotion ftw.
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=52056
Writer for Predator coliseum. Now with a tip jar https://digitaltipjar.com/lurkerstudios?_external=true
abeabe1350
Somewhat familiar

Postby JustAQuinn » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:59 am

....Not sure if one random scene is what OP had in mind.

Mashiro's Exploration Record is completely non-fatal. You play as a reforming princess of unknown importance exploring the insides of the voraphiles she lives with. It's currently in development on an update that has taken a while, and so the latest public release is a while back.
JustAQuinn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Benevorlent » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:34 am

If you don't mind games being purely text based, A Day At The Funfair lets you set digestion and disposal preferences, and both can be off if you want. The Showers is another Quest game that's completely non-fatal. Most of the NPC vore in Gineb is also non-fatal. THETA is non-fatal for the most part, as far as I know. All these can be found in this thread viewtopic.php?f=79&t=43297
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jaxed » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:10 am

Benevorlent wrote:If you don't mind games being purely text based, A Day At The Funfair lets you set digestion and disposal preferences, and both can be off if you want. The Showers is another Quest game that's completely non-fatal. Most of the NPC vore in Gineb is also non-fatal. THETA is non-fatal for the most part, as far as I know. All these can be found in this thread viewtopic.php?f=79&t=43297

All of those are already listed in the thread I linked and more, but ok :P
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Vore game