Game help?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Game help?

Postby vayne358 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:55 am

Found this game that looks interesting, http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/ ... 06375.html but when i try to launch it it just stays on the "now loading..." and i dont know how to get it. i waited almost an hour and nothing.
vayne358
Somewhat familiar

Re: Game help?

Postby Erecant » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:14 am

You may need to set your pc's computer language and location settings to japanese. Alternatively there are a few ways to set applocale, but those are a little less reliable.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vayne358 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:17 am

damn, that didnt work :(
vayne358
Somewhat familiar

Postby klonoa723 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:26 am

Here, if you just wanna enjoy them drawings :v
https://e-hentai.org/g/1162076/14ecfe914c/
Open for commissions: https://aryion.com/g4/view/479460
klonoa723
Somewhat familiar

Postby xwrath » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:26 am

It's an rpg maker MV game, you could try looking around what is needed for these games works and compare with your machine, or try forcing the game to work, by going to the www folder and opening the index.html in a browser.
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kfahchan » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:05 pm

Make sure you're setting Japanese locale and not just language (depending on OS). I had no problems running with japanese locale + japanese time zone.
kfahchan
New to the forum

Postby RC8015 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:33 pm

I have been thinking about getting this game myself, it's just always a drag to get them on DL Site...

Anyways, RPG Maker MV doesnt need any Runtime environment, so this cant be it. Like the others said, you need the japanese local (http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/faq/det ... /7/did/296), and maybe if there are japanese characters inside the game path, then rename them. This sometimes causes problems aswell.
Or (but I dont belive that) your computer is very very old and weak and cant run it?
Last idea: Press F2 two times and then you show see a bar in the top right corner. It tells you how long the game takes to respond in mili seconds.Does it even respond at all?

Dont have the game, so cant try it out.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vayne358 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:13 pm

i just dis this, and it says 999+ ms
vayne358
Somewhat familiar

Postby ajmajm28 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:37 pm

If you still need to play it I think you may need the Japanese version of rpg maker mv. As far as I know rpg make mv does not have a rtp but if you get the Japanese version of rpg maker mv maybe you wont be missing the files that are required or it will actually load the game. My guess is that the game is not compatible with the English rpg maker mv. I remember getting a demo of the rpgmaker mv and it let me play the game. I don't remember where the link was and at the moment I am unable to look for it but if you can find it you might be able to play the game.
ajmajm28
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nouvi » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:25 am

ajmajm28, Rpg Maker MV enforces including the rtp to begin with - there is no standalone rtp. That was the whole thing with MV in the first place, and why people flipped real bad about the game sizes in the beginning until it got a bit better when devs figured they could trim off unused assets.
As for why this game won't run, I can only assume some sort of restriction on locally run content... how to fix that I have no idea. Maybe making sure it's in a simple directory with no strange symbols in the pathname would be it.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Return to Vore game