List of VR Vore games! HTC vive & Oculus

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: List of VR Vore games! HTC vive & Oculus

Postby Jaxed » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:08 pm

Besides vrchat, there's also neosvr: https://store.steampowered.com/app/740250/Neos_VR/

It has better in game tools for user created content, so there's at least one guy trying to make avatars that are capable of swallowing others. Thus, should help with that pred perspective in vr fix.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/34285112/
Attachments
1576792755.hayden-da-serg_2019-12-19_08_24_59.jpg
1565378386.hayden-da-serg_only_one_way_down.png
1578799733.hayden-da-serg_2020-01-10_07_20_38.jpg
1579993331.hayden-da-serg_2020-01-25_09_54_19.jpg
1574455136.hayden-da-serg_belly_bed_teaser.png.jpg
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jaxed » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:16 am

Usually I wait a little longer between posting in this thread, but got to experience some player on player vore in vrchat and had to share~! Ante (known as Amplitude Frequency) added his snake from the hypno vore pov to vrchat. Technically, it's been there for a little while, but haven't had the opportunity to give it a "test run" with another player until today.

That's the original animation of the snake, and I'll be uploading some screenshots of it in vrchat below, including a 360 view of it's stomach~ Players as prey can lay around inside while the player as the snake goes about their business. It also can open it's mouth wide to lower it over prey or open wide while they stare from an above platform, teasing them. To anyone with full pcvr, I'd be willing to give you a sample, heh.
Attachments
antesnake.png
Where you find it on Ante's vrchat map.
antesnake2.png
antesnake3.png
big mouf
antesnake4.5.png
Curled up gesture allows for a nice bulging tummy, to fit larger avatars without clipping. Small avatars can fit even while slithering around!
VRChat_2020-02-10_19-54-18-718.png
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby seth270 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:53 am

Jaxed wrote:Usually I wait a little longer between posting in this thread, but got to experience some player on player vore in vrchat and had to share~! Ante (known as Amplitude Frequency) added his snake from the hypno vore pov to vrchat. Technically, it's been there for a little while, but haven't had the opportunity to give it a "test run" with another player until today.

That's the original animation of the snake, and I'll be uploading some screenshots of it in vrchat below, including a 360 view of it's stomach~ Players as prey can lay around inside while the player as the snake goes about their business. It also can open it's mouth wide to lower it over prey or open wide while they stare from an above platform, teasing them. To anyone with full pcvr, I'd be willing to give you a sample, heh.

I can't seem to find it despite being here right now so am a little curious about it asides the VR mode ^^;;

"Edit" Nvm Found it was on the older map
Last edited by seth270 on Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
seth270
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jaxed » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:00 am

Did you join the right server/room? There are now two ante animal rooms, one is the old one, the other the new one. Perhaps try searching "ante" to find them and try both.

EDIT: If you stick around a bit more and PM your vrchat name (or list it here, either way) I can try and invite you to the right one. I can be back on in roughly a half hour.
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Krono » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:30 pm

Jaxed wrote:Did you join the right server/room? There are now two ante animal rooms, one is the old one, the other the new one. Perhaps try searching "ante" to find them and try both.

EDIT: If you stick around a bit more and PM your vrchat name (or list it here, either way) I can try and invite you to the right one. I can be back on in roughly a half hour.

How do I join you guys on there? I'm new to vr chat... also no vr headset.... yet
Krono
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby seth270 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:00 am

you don't need a vr headset for VR Chat you can start up in desktop mode. and use the keyboard
seth270
Somewhat familiar

Postby Krono » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:37 am

seth270 wrote:you don't need a vr headset for VR Chat you can start up in desktop mode. and use the keyboard

Yeah, I got that much. Was in Ante's world. Tried the snake avatar, couldn't get its mouth to open unless I made noise.

But the biggest thing was that I dont know how to search for people in vr chat.
Krono
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby seth270 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:53 am

Krono wrote:
seth270 wrote:you don't need a vr headset for VR Chat you can start up in desktop mode. and use the keyboard

Yeah, I got that much. Was in Ante's world. Tried the snake avatar, couldn't get its mouth to open unless I made noise.

But the biggest thing was that I dont know how to search for people in vr chat.

to open the mouth in keyboard it's shift f2
the bulgey gut is shift f7
seth270
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jaxed » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:24 pm

Oh, and Krono, you can just pm either me or seth270 here on eka's your vrchat name, and we can send you a friend invite on vrchat. After being on a friend's list, we can send you a room invite directly.

Besides vrchat, here's something else for NeosVR. It's not quite vore, but I'm sure it will at least tickle someone's fancy here.

He has avatars set up to be able to swallow food to swell out a big tummy. So, theoretically, if you took something like that, and combine it with, let's say, something like this:

I think you'd have an enjoyable time for a lot of people~
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jaxed » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:07 pm

Here's some extra neosvr stuff! Or more specifically, a couple of videos of Hayden_da_Serg's personal vore project that you can see at the top of this page. Now you can see it in action instead of just pictures.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Vore/comments/ ... f_vr_vore/
The first one here is some very earlier work from him. Just walking up to a dragon and clicking on it to be immediately teleported into it's belly, no swallow animation. However, the stomach is fully animated with sounds, and much tighter than the macro stomach rooms, which can make it more appealing. I believe he's moved on to focusing on vore capable avatars now instead of model props, so this might be as far as it gets done.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Vore/comments/ ... y_willing/
This is a more recent example of his current work, a small avatar slowly slipping down the throat of another.
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Vore game