looking for a few vore games

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

looking for a few vore games

Postby MontyMiyagi2513 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:36 am

The hard drive i had with my collection of vore games broke on me and now i cant remember the names of a few of the games. One of the games had a shapeshifting pred, while another had a shrunk prey that was cooked in an apple pie and also put into a sandwhich. i also think you were swallowed by a seaserpent in another. do any of these sound familiar to anyone?
MontyMiyagi2513
New to the forum

Re: looking for a few vore games

Postby Bright » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:41 pm

In JAVRPG you fight a seaserpent that pops out of a catgirls toilet.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby MontyMiyagi2513 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:52 pm

Bright wrote:In JAVRPG you fight a seaserpent that pops out of a catgirls toilet.

no it want that one. the sea serpent was in a cave and on one part you fed your teammate to her so that you could get her egg.
MontyMiyagi2513
New to the forum

Postby ajmajm28 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:34 pm

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=13541 This form is dead but I think it is what you were talking about. viewtopic.php?f=79&t=44615&start=40 This leads to a thread that someone was going to do something like the game but is also dead. The games are dead so no link will probably work to get them. You might be out of luck if I am right.
ajmajm28
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game