Monster Girl Rancher (v0.5.3.0 - Centaurs and Aging Update)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Monster Girl Rancher (v0.5.1.1 - Centaurs and Aging Upda

Postby vgove » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:11 pm

can you put it on mediafire for those that mega does not work for
vgove
Participator

Postby Necronius94 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:54 pm

Hey, had this crash a few times when trying to breed w/ a centaur

of Step Event0
for object obj_bed:

local variable child(100006, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_advance_Sex
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_advance_Sex (line -1)
gml_Script_advance_MonsterGirls
gml_Script_advance_Day
gml_Object_obj_bed_Step_0
Necronius94
New to the forum

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:45 pm

Got another crash here.
of Draw Event
for object obj_monstergirl:

Trying to draw non-existing sprite.
at gml_Script_drawFieldVore
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_drawFieldVore (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_monstergirl_Draw_0

P.S. sorry for the necro.
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby vgove » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:34 pm

can you put it on mediafire for those that mega does not work for
vgove
Participator

Postby Catvs » Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:07 pm

Heya, it's been a good while since I've heard about this game and checked to see how it was doing.
Catvs
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:53 pm

vgove wrote:can you put it on mediafire for those that mega does not work for

Only ask once please, do not spam.
Turbotowns
???

Re: Monster Girl Rancher (v0.5.1.2 - Centaurs and Aging Upda

Postby Sulac » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:53 pm

After several demoralizing months of not knowing why the game was crashing at the vore menu, a new version has been released! Because I finally figured out what was going wrong and fixed it!

Also they apparently released a new update for GMS2 and I was forced to convert to it. I think I already caught all the issues that would have risen from the (slight) changes to the programming language, but if things are less stable than before, let me know. It's been a while, so I may have missed some bug reports while trying to fix the crash, so I'll probably need you to repeat them, especially if it still happens in the newest version. But also:

InuyashalovesKagome wrote:Got another crash here.

This tells me almost literally nothing. Where were you when the crash happened? What did you do? How many monster girls did you have, and what states (vore, having sex, etc.) were they in? Please folks, try to give as much info as possible when reporting a bug or crash. It makes it a lot easier to fix if you do.
Sulac
Somewhat familiar

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:19 pm

Sulac wrote:After several demoralizing months of not knowing why the game was crashing at the vore menu, a new version has been released! Because I finally figured out what was going wrong and fixed it!

Also they apparently released a new update for GMS2 and I was forced to convert to it. I think I already caught all the issues that would have risen from the (slight) changes to the programming language, but if things are less stable than before, let me know. It's been a while, so I may have missed some bug reports while trying to fix the crash, so I'll probably need you to repeat them, especially if it still happens in the newest version. But also:

InuyashalovesKagome wrote:Got another crash here.

This tells me almost literally nothing. Where were you when the crash happened? What did you do? How many monster girls did you have, and what states (vore, having sex, etc.) were they in? Please folks, try to give as much info as possible when reporting a bug or crash. It makes it a lot easier to fix if you do.

Ah yeah sorry, should've specified ^^;. My bad. Can't remember how many girls (I had at least one of each girl I think) I had but it was a cowgirl that was causing this crash, she was having sex, was already pregnant and I fed her a newly bought cowgirl to start training her to be a pred, I try to go to the next day and the error pops up BUT I can click ignore and it'll slowly make the game start the next day. I think it's not registering that I fed the cowgirl already, she was gonna eat her sex partner and it just wouldn't render her sprite. Not 100% sure what exactly is causing it to be honest. This is of course from version 5.1.1 not the newest version.

Edit to not double post:

ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event0
for object obj_bed:

local variable <unknown built-in variable>(-1610512731, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_advance_MonsterGirls
gml_Script_advance_MonsterGirls (line -1)
gml_Script_advance_Day

Can't go past day 4, all girls save for one cowgirl newly bought (I'm gonna feed her to my first one) are having sex, I've got a farmhand and all girls are pregnant. No idea what's causing the problem this time, I imagine it's still the farmhand for some reason. Also all girls' stomachs are empty so they can eat their mate(s)/the farmhand(s) cause where's the fun in just not letting them do that.

Edit update: Yup I think it's still the farmhand, started a new game hired a farmhand before buying a Centaur and a Cowgirl but only the cowgirl got a stud to have sex with, they both had empty stomachs and since my cowgirl isn't a pred yet it's a vore error with a pred girl trying to eat the farmhand. If I didn't have a farmhand or the pred girls' stomach(s) is/are full it goes to the next day just fine.

of Draw Event

Ok I think I've figured out the two errors. The cowgirl is responsible for the second error and the farmhand is responsible for the first one. I tested it out for both, if a pred girl has an empty stomach (in this case my centaur) and you've got a farmhand the first error I posted happens, if the cowgirl managed to roll an early hidden pred stat, eats a stud she's having sex with (after letting her digest the previously eaten cowgirl WITHOUT having sex with another stud), go to the next day (make sure the pred girl is full otherwise the first error will appear), and try to enter the barn then the second error appears. At least thats what I think are causing these two errors. Also both are pregnant but I don't know if thats a factor or not to the errors appearing.

of Step Event0
for object obj_bed:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [-1] out of range [26] - -5.mgirl(100175,-1)
gml_Script_advance_Day
Ok this one I legit have no idea what's causing it, same file as previously stated though I do have a teenaged Bullboy and child male Centaur now. Both girls are pregnant again but their stomachs are full so as to not get the first error again, and this third error popped up both when I hired studs for them and when I didn't. It's also on the 15th day that I can't go past.
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby zenox81 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:35 am

Anyway to increase stat caps on monsters? tried feeding my harpy another harpy, and nothing.
zenox81
Been posting for a bit

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:46 am

zenox81 wrote:Anyway to increase stat caps on monsters? tried feeding my harpy another harpy, and nothing.

Other than through breeding, no.
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby WolfieTheScapeGoat » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:58 am

zenox81 wrote:Anyway to increase stat caps on monsters? tried feeding my harpy another harpy, and nothing.

Only the player can increase there stats by eating monsters, there is no way to increase an individual monsters stats once they reach there cap, you have to breed new monsters which will have higher stats based on the average of there parents.
WolfieTheScapeGoat
Participator

Postby Sulac » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:56 am

InuyashalovesKagome wrote:Edit to not double post:

Okay, I've figured out and fixed the first two crashes. For the last one, it'd probably be easiest if you just sent me your save data with the crash happening. That should be located at:
Code: Select all
C:\Users\<USER>\AppData\Local\MGRanch

Just zip all that up and upload it somewhere for me.

If a gold star has appeared next to the harpy's stat, that means it's hit its cap and won't increase further. At that point your only option is, as others have mentioned, to breed the harpy so that you get a new one with higher caps.
Sulac
Somewhat familiar

Postby drvader666 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:20 pm

of Draw Event

Getting an error when entering the barn after cowgirl eats the stud she was mating with if she gets pregnant from that stud. This was in v0.5.1.2, I had encountered this in the older version as well.
drvader666
New to the forum

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:44 pm

Sulac wrote:
InuyashalovesKagome wrote:Edit to not double post:

Okay, I've figured out and fixed the first two crashes. For the last one, it'd probably be easiest if you just sent me your save data with the crash happening. That should be located at:
Code: Select all
C:\Users\<USER>\AppData\Local\MGRanch

Just zip all that up and upload it somewhere for me.

Hmm, two problems. #1 I restarted again (I have a bit of a habit of doing that with this game) and #2 I don't know of any free upload "stations" to upload the file i.e. don't need to sign up for the site or anything like it and then suddenly be demanded to pay for having a "profile" cause I'm broke. ^^; Also I've never actually uploaded anything before so I honestly wouldn't know how to do so.

of Step Event0
for object obj_bed:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [-1] out of range [26] - -5.mgirl(100175,-1)
gml_Script_advance_Day
I do get this error now with this new one (I'll try not to restart again, no promises though), I have one girl of each with the exception that I also have a male harpy and naga both of whom are still children, all girls are having sex with a stud and their stomachs are full. Not sure what the hell is causing this though I think it might have to do with the instant birth cheat but I'm not sure as I had used that beforehand before this error popped up.
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby WolfieTheScapeGoat » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:06 pm

InuyashalovesKagome wrote:Hmm, two problems. #1 I restarted again (I have a bit of a habit of doing that with this game) and #2 I don't know of any free upload "stations" to upload the file i.e. don't need to sign up for the site or anything like it and then suddenly be demanded to pay for having a "profile" cause I'm broke. ^^; Also I've never actually uploaded anything before so I honestly wouldn't know how to do so.

You can send a PM, there is a button that says upload attachment that is pretty easy to spot, you just need an eka account which you already have.
Spoiler: show
Upload.png
WolfieTheScapeGoat
Participator

Postby Kamelagram » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:36 pm

I'm just commenting so this thread is bookmarked. keep up the great work.
Beautiful prey,
squirms in my agony,
fuel for my lust.

It's a poor excuse for a haiku, but still one of the better things I have written. XD
Kamelagram
Participator

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:19 pm

WolfieTheScapeGoat wrote:
InuyashalovesKagome wrote:Hmm, two problems. #1 I restarted again (I have a bit of a habit of doing that with this game) and #2 I don't know of any free upload "stations" to upload the file i.e. don't need to sign up for the site or anything like it and then suddenly be demanded to pay for having a "profile" cause I'm broke. ^^; Also I've never actually uploaded anything before so I honestly wouldn't know how to do so.

You can send a PM, there is a button that says upload attachment that is pretty easy to spot, you just need an eka account which you already have.
Spoiler: show
Upload.png

I think I got it, not sure if it'll be of any help though as I didn't see anything that was like a error report on notepad or anything like that. hopefully it did but I honestly doubt it.
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:09 pm

UPDATE! POGGERS!
Turbotowns
???

Postby zenox81 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:23 pm

Thanks everyone, for your answers.
zenox81
Been posting for a bit

Postby WhatTheNani » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:18 am

Got this crash:
of Step Event0
for object obj_bed:

gml_Script_advance_Day

Happened when going to bed, my only monsters were 2 lamia, an adult female and a baby male. I had chosen to breed with the female, who was pregnant and possibly about to give birth, but i had been doing that all game and not had this crash. The male also might have been about to grow up a stage. Still got the crash even when not breeding and after using the "killall cheat".
WhatTheNani
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game