Monster Girl Rancher (v0.5.3.0 - Centaurs and Aging Update)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Monster Girl Rancher (v0.5.3.0 - Centaurs and Aging Upda

Postby Fr4nk » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:00 am

where can I find the Save file?
Fr4nk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fr4nk » Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:26 am

how can i find the save file?
Fr4nk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:36 am

LonerImortal wrote:
Persona59523 wrote:So I checked his account, and it seems that while he does check-in from time to time, he hasn't said anything for almost an entire year. So I'm assuming he is too busy with things to work on the game anymore. Sorry if this was already said.
that would be too bad.
i'm really looking forward to see more of this game '-'

Hey, at least they're still ALIVE. We'll see an update eventually, even if it takes a year or two!
Turbotowns
???

Postby MonsterMash » Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:36 pm

So is this basically dead by now or..?
MonsterMash
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:26 pm

MonsterMash wrote:So is this basically dead by now or..?

See this... this is how you get banned(at least on weight gaming).

No one likes someone necroing a thread just to ask if it's dead. Furthermore, Sulac pretty runs exclusively on insanely long hiatuses, then coming back out of nowhere. If they're are still alive, EVENTUALLY, we will get an update. We just have to be patient, stfu about projects being dead or not, I see this was only your 7th forum post, and you only joined half a year ago, so you aren't familiar with the literal sea of abandoned projects over the years we've experienced, but please don't going around asking that. We either eventually get an update, or it gets added to the pile and I wish the dev in whatever they do next(assuming they're still alive)(speaking for ALL projects there, not just this one).
Turbotowns
???

Postby niatheminccinogirl » Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:47 pm

Kinda over aggressive there Turbotowns. He isn't that old on this site and probably doesn't know and is just curious. Without people like him bumping stuff I'd never have found games that are alive on other sites but were just not continued on ekas. In this day and age of people making things patreon exclusive or moving off ekas, with whatever reasons they have, asking if a game still is being worked on is reasonable. I don't like necro posting either but don't be so aggressive to someone over it.
niatheminccinogirl
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:48 am

Sorry, sorry, I see this so much I'm starting to become jaded.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Antigone » Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:46 am

Well, as this topic as been necroed, I'm gonna seize my chance and re-ask a question I posed pages ago.
Right now, every npc of the town map is a male (except shopkeepers), is there is any way to have female NPCs populating the town?
Thanks by advance.
Antigone
Somewhat familiar

Postby clone4000 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:29 pm

Antigone wrote:Well, as this topic as been necroed, I'm gonna seize my chance and re-ask a question I posed pages ago.
Right now, every npc of the town map is a male (except shopkeepers), is there is any way to have female NPCs populating the town?
Thanks by advance.

Not that i know of.
clone4000
Somewhat familiar

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:15 pm

Antigone wrote:Well, as this topic as been necroed, I'm gonna seize my chance and re-ask a question I posed pages ago.
Thanks by advance.

Nope, I mentioned this as well and Sulac said he'd eventually put in female NPCs but not right away.
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby Catvs » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:44 am

Now, I am not one to poke a pry at peoples business nor ask questions on a ultimately free game like "when update".

But I found this game all the way back in 2018 and play, and enjoyed it despite how grindy it was.
It's now 2021 with 2022 just around the corner. The guy where ever he may be I hope he's doing fine, sounds like he's got bigger priorities.
But the facts of it are that without people asking when stuff will kick back off and giving long winded suggestions, there isn't much else happening and yes this is what a dead or dying game looks like.
I personally have tried fixing the files in coding software to attempt to play it again but to no avail.
It's very heartbreaking because besides it largely being fetish material I actually love the idea and wish it was expanded. Probably one of the few concepts I would pay for.

But yeah, sorry to be that person but until there's any sort of fix the game is effectively in limbo with no certainty if the project will grow. All that there is left to do is maybe wait another 4 years and see what happens in that time.
Catvs
Somewhat familiar

Postby LonerImortal » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:43 pm

Catvs wrote:Now, I am not one to poke a pry at peoples business nor ask questions on a ultimately free game like "when update".

But I found this game all the way back in 2018 and play, and enjoyed it despite how grindy it was.
It's now 2021 with 2022 just around the corner. The guy where ever he may be I hope he's doing fine, sounds like he's got bigger priorities.
But the facts of it are that without people asking when stuff will kick back off and giving long winded suggestions, there isn't much else happening and yes this is what a dead or dying game looks like.
I personally have tried fixing the files in coding software to attempt to play it again but to no avail.
It's very heartbreaking because besides it largely being fetish material I actually love the idea and wish it was expanded. Probably one of the few concepts I would pay for.

But yeah, sorry to be that person but until there's any sort of fix the game is effectively in limbo with no certainty if the project will grow. All that there is left to do is maybe wait another 4 years and see what happens in that time.

I agree ...
LonerImortal
Been posting for a bit

Postby AssumedPseudonym » Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:44 pm

Not so much a bug as a point of amusement. Apparently the player is present for the beauty contests, just off-screen. …And is capable of being moved on-screen. ^.^

Screenshot at 2021-12-04 17-36-10.png
Screenshot at 2021-12-04 17-36-10.png (19.23 KiB) Viewed 2677 times
 Of all the things I’ve lost in life, I miss my mind the least. (I’m having a lot more fun without it!)
AssumedPseudonym
---

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:29 am

AssumedPseudonym wrote: Not so much a bug as a point of amusement. Apparently the player is present for the beauty contests, just off-screen. …And is capable of being moved on-screen. ^.^

Screenshot at 2021-12-04 17-36-10.png

Don't know how THAT happened. They've always been onscreen behind our monster for me.
Turbotowns
???

Postby AssumedPseudonym » Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:54 am

…Kinda. If I had to offer an educated guess, it’s basically a copy of the player’s sprite behind the monster, but not the actual sprite.
 Of all the things I’ve lost in life, I miss my mind the least. (I’m having a lot more fun without it!)
AssumedPseudonym
---

Postby Dongers » Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:49 am

How do you get eaten yourself?
Dongers
Participator

Postby LonerImortal » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:01 pm

Dongers wrote:How do you get eaten yourself?

you breed with one, if they are hungry they have a chance to eat you.
but all it does right now is a unique sound effect, a message and 3 days being skiped (i'm not sure about the amount of days though).
LonerImortal
Been posting for a bit

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:46 pm

LonerImortal wrote:
Dongers wrote:How do you get eaten yourself?

you breed with one, if they are hungry they have a chance to eat you.
but all it does right now is a unique sound effect, a message and 3 days being skiped (i'm not sure about the amount of days though).

5 days actually.
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:23 am

AssumedPseudonym wrote:  …Kinda. If I had to offer an educated guess, it’s basically a copy of the player’s sprite behind the monster, but not the actual sprite.

If I have a belly(preg or vore), I can still go on stage, and my sprite still has the gut.
Turbotowns
???

Postby xing » Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:46 am

This game is very interesting, but where to enter the cheating code? I don't know. I'm a sprout
xing
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game