Monster Girl Rancher (v0.5.3.0 - Centaurs and Aging Update)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Monster Girl Rancher (v0.5.1.1 - Centaurs and Aging Upda

Postby WolfieTheScapeGoat » Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:51 am

Shugoki wrote:
I had 1 lamia and 1 harpy. I got the harpy knocked up, but it didn't work on the lamia; and I think I successfully bred the harpy before delivering my own kid. I also think I only had 7 cows, but I might be wrong. I've lost the save since getting this bug, so unfortunately I can't test any further.

Also of note: When I finally gave birth, the kid came out as a fucking adult, and I could breed him. It had no effect.

That is strange and sounds like it may be more then one bug.
WolfieTheScapeGoat
Participator

Postby WolfieTheScapeGoat » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:02 am

Spoiler: show
Buggy teen naga.png
Buggy teen naga.png (31.17 KiB) Viewed 2409 times

Buggy teen naga2.png
Buggy teen naga2.png (30.08 KiB) Viewed 2410 times

Buggy teen naga3.png
Buggy teen naga3.png (31.5 KiB) Viewed 2409 times

Buggy Adult naga.png
Buggy Adult naga.png (30.33 KiB) Viewed 2408 times

It seems like the male lamids teens and adults might have some of there hair sprites misaligned in there idle animations.

Spoiler: show
Buggy Adult naga2.png

Also this glich happens to both the male and female adults but not the teens.

of Draw Event
for object obj_monstergirl:

Trying to draw non-existing sprite.
at gml_Script_drawFieldVore
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_drawFieldVore (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_monstergirl_Draw_0

And the last thing is I got this message every time I tried to enter the cave or barn after organizing it so that Id have one breeding breeding pair of each monster set where the male would end up eating the female.
EDIT: got the same error while standing in the barn and feeding one of my male cows another cow.
WolfieTheScapeGoat
Participator

Postby Achilles » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:37 am

Hello. How to apply these cheats? I try writte them directly in the game and nothing happened.
Achilles
Somewhat familiar

Postby Achilles » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:36 am

This happened, when I sleep. Someone get eaten and crash, after I hire this person, who offer take care for my monsters.
of Draw Event
for object obj_bed:

unable to convert string " ate the farmhand..." to float
at gml_Object_obj_bed_Draw_64
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_bed_Draw_64 (line -1)
Achilles
Somewhat familiar

Postby VampireFlowerLover22 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:06 pm

why is this a thing whenever I pull up the vore option for my lamia?

of Draw Event
for object menu_controller:

local variable fw(100012, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_draw_girl
stack frame is
gml_Script_draw_girl (line -1)
gml_Object_menu_controller_Draw_64

this really shouldn't be a thing >:(
VampireFlowerLover22
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:19 pm

Achilles wrote:Hello. How to apply these cheats? I try writte them directly in the game and nothing happened.

write them how? Also, maybe check the first page? It says how to in the first post.
Turbotowns
???

Postby WhatTheNani » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:28 am

WolfieTheScapeGoat wrote:WhatTheNani
If you where breeding pregnant monsters the day there about to give birth then when the second child is created it will still be assigned to the same slot as the first one leading to massive errors as the game can't handle to monsters in one spot. There are ways to stop the crash thought, first is you can get rid of the pregnant monster, second is to get rid of the first born monster before the second one is born, and last one is to not breed pregnant monsters to begin with.

Got this crash again when trying to go to sleep:

of Step Event0
for object obj_bed:

Array index must be positive
at gml_Script_advance_MonsterGirls
stack frame is
gml_Script_advance_MonsterGirls (line -1)
gml_Script_advance_Day
gml_Object_obj_bed_Step_0

No normal methods changed it. Tried just going to sleep without doing anything, but that didn't work even. I suspected it might have to do with the pregnancy issue so I tried feeding my pregnant harpy to her first born and got this crash:

of Alarm Event for alarm 0

at gml_Script_mg_RemoveGirl
stack frame is
gml_Script_mg_RemoveGirl (line -1)
gml_Script_mg_RemoveGirl
gml_Object_menu_controller_Alarm_0

Then tried feeding her to my lamia and got the same crash. My only options at this point seem to be to either use the killall cheat and delete everyone or start a new game (effectively the same option).

Edit: Trying "killall" got me basically the same error:

of Step Event0

at gml_Script_mg_RemoveGirl
stack frame is
gml_Script_mg_RemoveGirl (line -1)
gml_Script_mg_RemoveGirl
gml_Script_cheat_code
gml_Object_menu_controller_Step_0
WhatTheNani
Somewhat familiar

Postby Catvs » Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:40 am

So far other than a few crashes here and there everythings running fine on my end. I make sure to delete the files I already have each time I start it up to make sure the code is working right. But I've only had cow girls and harpies so far so I'll post an update once I get to the other monster girls.
Catvs
Somewhat familiar

Postby brrt » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:50 am

I am mistaken when one of the village goes to bed with one of the centaurs.
-------------------------------------------
I also get graphics error from time to time. You just have to wait for the errors to be solved, but so far I like how the game is going.
brrt
Been posting for a bit

Postby CrusaderSweetie » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:04 pm

An interesting bug. Since I have a large monitor, I use the zoom function all the time.

Every time I do a beauty contest, it resets the zoom, and I have to go back into the menu to reapply the setting. (To give information that might be pertinent, the zoom option in the menu still displays my previously selected setting.)
CrusaderSweetie
Been posting for a bit

Postby WolfieTheScapeGoat » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:25 pm

CrusaderSweetie wrote:An interesting bug. Since I have a large monitor, I use the zoom function all the time.

Every time I do a beauty contest, it resets the zoom, and I have to go back into the menu to reapply the setting. (To give information that might be pertinent, the zoom option in the menu still displays my previously selected setting.)

I believe that bug has been around as long as the zoom function has. No idea why it happens though.
WolfieTheScapeGoat
Participator

Postby CrusaderSweetie » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:40 am

WolfieTheScapeGoat wrote:I believe that bug has been around as long as the zoom function has. No idea why it happens though.

I am 99% sure I know the reason. The beauty contest HAS to reset the zoom function to normal in order for the scene to play out properly. Otherwise you would not see all participants. The issue is that it is not restored to the player's setting after the scene.
CrusaderSweetie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Phillipi » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:12 pm

I want understand if visitant no like of put very ideas of in 1 game? is the btter idea, I don't know, I don't know of you because the doubt
Phillipi
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:23 pm

Phillipi wrote:I want understand if visitant no like of put very ideas of in 1 game? is the btter idea, I don't know, I don't know of you because the doubt

...huh?

*ATTEMPTING TRANSLATION*

*ERROR* *TRANSLATION FAILED* *PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER*

...huh?
Turbotowns
???

Postby WolfieTheScapeGoat » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:09 pm

Phillipi wrote:I want understand if visitant no like of put very ideas of in 1 game? is the btter idea, I don't know, I don't know of you because the doubt

Are you asking if you can suggest an idea? If so then go ahead and suggest as it never hurts to make a suggestion.
WolfieTheScapeGoat
Participator

Postby tabnk2 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:55 am

ERROR REPORT:

of Draw Event
for object obj_bed:

unable to convert string " ate the farmhand..." to float
at gml_Object_obj_bed_Draw_64
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_bed_Draw_64 (line -1)

I used the "nice" cheat four times, then bought one of each monster girl, hired the helper girl in the competition building and then hired a stud for each of the monster girls. The game crashed right as the moaning SFX stopped
tabnk2
New to the forum

Postby frogcubus » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:54 pm

Ah, how delightfully incomprehensible.

Something ain’t right here. I’m too much of a dumbass to know what it is, precisely, but something’s fucky
Cuteness and degeneracy go too well together for their own good.
frogcubus
Somewhat familiar

Postby WhatTheNani » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:35 am

Turbotowns wrote:...

yeah i think thats about the best response you can have at this point
WhatTheNani
Somewhat familiar

Postby Manchura » Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:54 am

ah yes, proper english....when using the grammar and sentence structure of the homeland language

edit: in the end this person is saying everyone is an idiot and he does not talk because of that but he wants to congratulate the creator on making this game, proceeded by more insults to intelligence and calling turb a terror to everyone
Manchura
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hansony » Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:08 pm

Phillipi wrote:you no talk which part then stop of be boring, you no is rude you is extremely boring if you know the english word "part" "no" "understand" stop of talk of talk, guy you talk bad of everyone, you no like of terror and no like of the content of this site, take care of your own, you no need understand, I'm being direct, I no do change the messenge, no like you go talk with other people. is very pain to youre brain ok

Your understanding of English seem to be as bad as your ability to formulate a sentence in it but I will try to make a sentence that your translation software can understand.
We no talk bad game.
We inform about errors so can fix.
We try understand you.
You english not good.
Hard to understand

Hope this helps and for anyone else: no I am not trying to be an ass, I think this might litterally be necessary so whatever machine translation they use can at least get the basics across. Or maybe I am wrong and I will get insulted as well, oh well I tried then.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game