Monster Girl Rancher (v0.5.3.0 - Centaurs and Aging Update)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Monster Girl Rancher (v0.3.0.9 - Contest Update)

Postby Sulac » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:59 pm

The update is still a ways off, but I figured I'd at least share one of the biggest new features coming to it:

Spoiler: show
Sulac
Somewhat familiar

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:06 pm

Sweet! No pressure from me in all honesty but looking forward to it nonetheless. :)
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby chefjellyguy » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:32 pm

Customization AND player as pred?! even if this takes another year, I can't wait!
chefjellyguy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:48 pm

Sulac wrote:The update is still a ways off, but I figured I'd at least share one of the biggest new features coming to it:

Yes! Sweet Baby Jesus, YES!!!1!

chefjellyguy wrote:Customization AND player as pred?! even if this takes another year, I can't wait!

Right?!
Turbotowns
???

Postby VLover552 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:13 pm

Sweet baby jebus I almost forgot about this game and I find it again only to see god tier work in the pipeline awwwww yea
VLover552
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:08 pm

Oh yeah, does the gender selection come with player breeding too(something that was suggested along with player gender(and player vore))? I can't remember your opinion of the breeding bit specifically. But I was thinking, if we COULD breed with our own monsters(having our OWN cooldown if we're male), could we choose to eat the monster boy after the sex?
Turbotowns
???

Postby ABrinson27 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:25 pm

Sulac wrote:The update is still a ways off, but I figured I'd at least share one of the biggest new features coming to it:

Im super excited
ABrinson27
Somewhat familiar

Postby RichardDix » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:17 pm

I just thought of something that I don’t think has been requested yet: a pet dog and/or cat!
(The ideas start pouring out once I start, so this post will probably be pretty long and overwhelming)
1. I was thinking about how Stardew Valley and Harvest Moon have the single pet that you get soon after starting, and realised that it would be a perfect chance to add in a dog and/or catgirl, since they wouldn’t be able to produce anything to sell.
2. Assuming this game will continue to have new mechanics as the updates continue, then the pet(s) that you choose could help out around the farm, (example: the catgirl could guard your products/food from pesky mouse/rat girls who would otherwise damage or ruin them, while the doggirl could help fend off any strong predators who want to make your cattle their prey)
3. Getting on the topic of mousegirls, maybe in the next update you can add an option to purchase them from the monstergirl shop as form of a somewhat cheap, live prey, (I’m okay with samesize vore, but I prefer smaller prey, and even if you can only buy them it would be fine)
4. If you do end up adding mousegirls, but want a way to breed them, I would suggest adding a small cage inside the farmhouse that doesn’t use any sprites, but instead tells you: how many girls are inside, the overall hunger of the colony, the overall health of the colony, and the overall happiness of the colony, (in more detail, the happiness affects breeding speed, health determines how many die “major loss<minor loss<no change>minor growth>major growth”, and hunger affecting all of the above)
Sorry for the long post, but since it will always be here I figured that it would be a good idea to write it all down before I forget. If you made it this far, then thank you for reading this overwhelming text wall :lol:
RichardDix
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orosaki » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:43 pm

A day night cycle would add options and special scenes for monster girls.

If there are going to be female characters does that mean she can get preggo with a monster child? If so it would be nice to see you being able to buy monsterboys as an alternative for breeding.

The idea of a wilderness area where you can get free monstergirls and boys, but it might prove to be difficult, or even dangerous to do so if your character stats aren't high enough since these particular individuals are ahem not used to being around humans. Getting them to come to your farm requires getting their affection up, before they eat you through various means.

Some monster girls/boys can only be gotten from the wilderness, as nobody has ever dared to tame one of that species before.

Rancher rank - Different from reputation a rancher rank determines the max stats for girls on a farm after a certain point, you become a master rancher allowing for unlimited stats on a monster girl but it requires quite a bit of effort to acquire that rank.
If anyone tells me i fell from heaven, i'll tell them i scraped my knee crawling out of hell.
And if anyone asks I'm clearly the devil.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jademask114 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:26 pm

looks nice so far just try not over work yourself.
jademask114
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sulac » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:46 pm

Guys I wrote a completely new name generation script and it's real good.

Spoiler: show

More seriously, since most of you folks have no doubt been curious, I'm going to explain the changes that will be coming along with the big rework.

The player now has the same four basic stats that Monster Girls have: Strength, Agility, Stamina, and Beauty. The player does not have Health, Happiness, or Hunger stats. You'll be able to eat ordinary food items to increase those stats, and, as my avatar alludes to, also devour Monster Girls.

Devouring a Monster Girl obviously gets rid of her, and it will also cause a slight happiness loss to all other Monster Girls in that location. Lamias won't care if you eat a Harpy or vice-versa. You'll only be able to eat one Monster Girl per day, or up to 3 food items.

Having stats now, players will be able to breed with Monster Girls themselves. Male players can breed with girls, potentially impregnating them. Female players can breed with boys, potentially being impregnated. Male players will be unable to breed for 5 days afterwards due to exhaustion. A female player's pregnancy will always last 5 days, regardless of whatever species she's pregnant with.

Players can of course be eaten by the monsters they breed with, even females. Female players can only be eaten if they are not impregnated. Relatedly, Monster Boys will be able to eat Monster Girls they're breeding with, if the girl in question is not impregnated. The girl always gets priority over eating the boy, though. I'm contemplating on how to implement eating the monster after sex.

Being eaten by a Monster Girl incurs a 5000G loss, a steep Reputation loss, and 5 days automatically passing by.

Incidentally, both the player and Monster Girls will also have individual stat caps. There will be an indicator when the cap has been reached. The stat inheritance formula for newborns has also been tweaked: assuming parents with similar stat ranges, the child will be born with stats lower than the parents. But the child's stat caps will be end up higher than the parents' - assuming the parents were bred when at or near their caps (as the inheritance formula only uses their current stats). Ideally this allows for a good sense of progression via breeding steadily stronger monsters, rather than jumping straight to super-monsters.

There is currently no method to increase a Monster Girl's stat caps directly. Maybe I'll add something rare and valuable in a later update.

That's all that's planned for the big rework. At this point all that's really left to do is remake all the menus and shops for the new system, but I'm slowly plugging away at it. Thank you for your patience.
Sulac
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:42 pm

What's the pregnancy chance for female players? And is there anything visual for if/when we get eaten?
Turbotowns
???

Postby Natolin » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:41 pm

When the female players come out will there be a barbershop or something to be able to change your current gender/appearance?
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:10 pm

You'll probably be able to change your appearance at your dresser maybe, And of course, you'll be able to customize it at game start. Obviously, prior saves won't be compatible, but they rarely ever were anyway.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Saraheatsstuff » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:09 am

It looks amazing, do you know a releasedate for the new version already?
Saraheatsstuff
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:28 pm

Saraheatsstuff wrote:It looks amazing, do you know a releasedate for the new version already?

Just be patient.

(Personally hoping for christmas, as this update would be a GREAT present(But, naturally, the sooner the better(And I'm sure Sulac would like to spend christmas with loved ones, and NOT work on a fetish game)).) XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:35 pm

Orosaki wrote:Some monster girls/boys can only be gotten from the wilderness, as nobody has ever dared to tame one of that species before.

Oh! Like slimes?! THAT would definitely qualify as a especially dangerous species(as shown in monster musume).
Turbotowns
???

Postby ABrinson27 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:44 pm

Might I suggest is dinosaur monster people I think they would be a nice twist or dragons
ABrinson27
Somewhat familiar

Postby Soroxas77 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:01 am

How can you tell if the studs got eaten?
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:07 am

Soroxas77 wrote:How can you tell if the studs got eaten?

You'll hear you GULP after the moaning when you end a day. It's quite hot, but you only get a single sound even if ALL your girls are "do'n it". So unless you ONLY have one get'n giggity, it'll be hard to tell which of your girls had a after sex meal, and... while HOT... a stud getting eaten carries a penalty(I think there should be a difficulty select, with the easiest having NO penalty if you or a stud gets eaten, for those that just want to play casually, and higher difficulties actually INCREASING the penalty, and maybe each difficulty alters the price for everything as well, but that's not necessary).
Turbotowns
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game