Monster Girl Rancher (v0.5.3.0 - Centaurs and Aging Update)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Monster Girl Rancher (v0.4.0.1 - Mega Rework)

Postby SubZero156 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:27 am

############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object menu_controller:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,1] out of range [23,0] - -5.mgirl(100015,1)
at gml_Object_menu_controller_Draw_64
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_menu_controller_Draw_64 (line -1)

btw I found this glitch

edit: later i found out this bug corrupted my save file
Attachments
Screenshot (63).png
also got rid of my monsters
SubZero156
Participator

Postby Tilalumtar » Thu May 16, 2019 9:02 am

Woah! So many changes!
I played it shortly after it was posted... I didn't expect it to be updated so well! MGRanch is getting really great!

Though... the save-bug doesn't seem to be erased...
of Draw Event
for object obj_monstergirl:

local variable fw(100026, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_monstergirl_Draw_0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_monstergirl_Draw_0 (line -1)

This happens when I try to leave the door (with a harpy Standing outside). My Items are set to 0, as seen in other Posts before me. If there is no harpy or other Girls outside, the bug appears when trying to enter a Building with Girls inside.
(Maybe the save doesn't save the ID of the Girls and/or such Things?)

Further on: Do we ever get to see some Scenes with the Monster Girls? Like having intercourse or getting eaten (atleast after being eaten a short Scene with the Girl centered and big bellied)?
That would be freakin' awesome! :)

Keep up the good work! :3
Tilalumtar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ayra42 » Thu May 16, 2019 2:53 pm

Hi guys, I was wondering about how I start playing the game, if anyone has very few tips it'd be great :) .
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby RichardDix » Thu May 16, 2019 4:17 pm

Zbeubyx wrote:Hi guys, I was wondering about how I start playing the game, if anyone has very few tips it'd be great :) .

If you haven't played this before then I recommend buying cowgirls, since breeding them is easy once you have a bull and the children are good for both selling and eating.

Although because the new version is still being worked on, I would recommend playing the older version for now:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ahe6u9vsi ... 9.zip/file
RichardDix
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Thu May 16, 2019 4:21 pm

OH MY GOD! OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD! *explodes*
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Thu May 16, 2019 4:41 pm

It'd be nice and convenient if we could customize the monster girls we're buying like we can with the player, so we don't have to keep hitting random and hope to get what we're looking for.

Also, HOT DAYUM the sounds for being eaten, too bad there aren't any visuals, not even for the sex. And losing all our money and not even feeding the girl is a pretty steep penalty... And, y'know, there are players that would like to feed themselves to their monster girls WILLINGLY.

(Wait a second... there ARE player sex sprites(with the cows and with a vore belly), so is that just not implemented yet?)

Also, am I allowed to give out the sprites? So that if someone wants to(and possibly do a better job), they could try their hand at creating the centaur sprites(I'm still going to try to create the mermaid lounge vore sprite though)(And maybe even allow the players to mod(create their own versions or something, I was thinking of tweaking the cow pose to add a tail flick, an add bumps to the cows' vore sprites to indicate struggling))?
Last edited by Turbotowns on Thu May 16, 2019 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Turbotowns
???

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Thu May 16, 2019 6:01 pm

Turbotowns wrote:It'd be nice and convenient if we could customize the monster girls we're buying like we can with the player, so we don't have to keep hitting random and hope to get what we're looking for.

Also, HOT DAYUM the sounds for being eaten, too bad there aren't any visuals, not even for the sex. And losing all our money and not even feeding the girl is a pretty steep penalty... And, y'know, there are players that would like to feed themselves to their monster girls WILLINGLY.

Testify brother! I'm waiting for that sweet, sweet willing prey content.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby Datstrudel » Thu May 16, 2019 11:01 pm

It could be cool to be able to purchase monster boys to start as well? Idk if this was brought up.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Thu May 16, 2019 11:09 pm

Datstrudel wrote:It could be cool to be able to purchase monster boys to start as well? Idk if this was brought up.

It WOULD allow us to play as girls and be able to breed immediately, besides there's just as much cooldown(5 days) for guys(unless girls can fuck until they're pregnant, but then THAT becomes the cooldown, there's also the monster boys' cooldown), and it's the same chance if it even works or not.
Last edited by Turbotowns on Thu May 16, 2019 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Datstrudel » Thu May 16, 2019 11:15 pm

Turbotowns wrote:
Datstrudel wrote:It could be cool to be able to purchase monster boys to start as well? Idk if this was brought up.

It WOULD allow us to play as girls and not be able to breed immediately, besides there's just as much cooldown(5 days) for guys(unless girls can fuck until they're pregnant, but then THAT becomes the cooldown, there's also the monster boys' cooldown), and it's the same chance if it even works or not.

Definitely. I think that would work well.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AtmosRobot » Fri May 17, 2019 12:03 am

This happens whenever you press Z on a menu where the cursor is not visible. Particularly when you back out of the options for your monster girls and you're on the list of girls to select
2019-05-16 22_01_07-Window.png

of Draw Event

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,1] out of range [23,0] - -5.mgirl(100015,1)
at gml_Object_menu_controller_Draw_64
stack frame is
gml_Object_menu_controller_Draw_64 (line -1)
AtmosRobot
Participator

Postby Schpadoinkle » Fri May 17, 2019 12:54 am

Any chance on futa player or monstergirls?
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Fri May 17, 2019 1:41 am

Schpadoinkle wrote:Any chance on futa player or monstergirls?

That would be nice too! visually female but functionally male!

(Though the sex sprites(assuming they'll be used), would have to have give boobs to the one on bottom)

Also, speaking of boobed fucking boobed... some homosexual "mating" could be nice for raising a monster's happiness maybe(and other... solely visual benefits...)?
Of course, it's something only the player can engage in, as the monsters would just be confused by you asking a girl to get with a girl, or a boy with a boy, as no offspring would be possible(but the hungriest and most predatory mate would still eat their partner if they WOULD... hmm, maybe after enough homo sex from you, they'd be more receptive to do it with another monster? Like how you train cow girls to be predators? But is solely dependent of amount of times done, and doesn't require one of their stats being low).
Turbotowns
???

Postby Katar » Fri May 17, 2019 1:53 am

I got this error after loading up a save and attempting to speak with one of the breeder guys at the bar:

of Step Event0

local variable pred(100003, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_stud_CalcPrice
stack frame is
gml_Script_stud_CalcPrice (line -1)
gml_Object_menu_controller_Step_0
Katar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Fri May 17, 2019 2:07 am

Katar wrote:I got this error after loading up a save and attempting to speak with one of the breeder guys at the bar:

of Step Event0

local variable pred(100003, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_stud_CalcPrice
stack frame is
gml_Script_stud_CalcPrice (line -1)
gml_Object_menu_controller_Step_0

The game is... heavily bugged at the moment. XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby Katar » Fri May 17, 2019 3:53 am

I've been trying to get my cowgirls to eat their mates while breeding but they just won't seem to do it. They've been on bottomed out hunger for about 30 breeding sessions and of the three of them none bothered to eat their partner. Anyone know how to get them to do so? Also what's the new creamy milk method?

Edit: How many of the contest types have made it into the game btw?
Last edited by Katar on Fri May 17, 2019 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Katar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anesthetic » Fri May 17, 2019 3:53 am

Ho man I cause a Horrible glitch.

I accidentally ate one of my cow girls and tried to re-load. Now my save is totally fubar.

Spoiler: show
of Draw Event

stack frame is

Woah! What in the Hell?

I deleted my whole install of MG Rancher to try tand fix this problem, but then I hit reload, and it still remembered my game, and still crashes when I try to go into the barn!
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Fri May 17, 2019 4:08 am

Anesthetic wrote:Ho man I cause a Horrible glitch.

I accidentally ate one of my cow girls and tried to re-load. Now my save is totally fubar.

Spoiler: show
of Draw Event

stack frame is

Woah! What in the Hell?

I deleted my whole install of MG Rancher to try tand fix this problem, but then I hit reload, and it still remembered my game, and still crashes when I try to go into the barn!

Because the save data is elsewhere.

Katar wrote:I've been trying to get my cowgirls to eat their mates while breeding but they just won't seem to do it. They've been on bottomed out hunger for about 30 breeding sessions and of the three of them none bothered to eat their partner. Anyone know how to get them to do so? Also what's the new creamy milk method?

Edit: How many of the contest types have made it into the game btw?

Have you EVER fed them another girl? I believe the cows need to eat someone normally FIRST, before they'll eat after sex. I've tried that too, and it's what I've found.

Also, still only the beauty contest. I believe Sulac said as much in the changelog... oh... actually it says the opposite. XD
lol oops, it says specific contests on held on certain days... but it doesn't mention how many there are...

I guess go through everyday, and count all the different ones. XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby Anesthetic » Fri May 17, 2019 4:49 am

I found a broken money bug.

If you enter a beauty contest that you win. If you enter again immeadiately, you will go up agains the same competion and win again. Repeat ad nauseam.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Fri May 17, 2019 5:06 am

Anesthetic wrote:I found a broken money bug.

If you enter a beauty contest that you win. If you enter again immeadiately, you will go up agains the same competion and win again. Repeat ad nauseam.

Also, a cow girl that I fed another cowgirl to, allowed me to collect creamy milk forever.

(Also according to auto correct, you misspelled 4 words, but what do I care? XD )
Turbotowns
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game