Monster Girl Rancher (v0.5.3.0 - Centaurs and Aging Update)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Monster Girl Rancher (v0.3.0.9 - Contest Update)

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:14 pm

Hey... winning contests and getting reputation up WILL eventually cure bad reputation incurred by stud eating... right?
Turbotowns
???

Postby RichardDix » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:36 pm

Turbotowns wrote:Hey... winning contests and getting reputation up WILL eventually cure bad reputation incurred by stud eating... right?

Worked that way for me, although it took quite a few wins to get back from silver to gold.
RichardDix
Somewhat familiar

Postby RichardDix » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:46 pm

sizehunter wrote:For endo, I'd say that if your reputation gets high enough, you could hear rumors of truly giant monsters of various races, or could be given potions for such a thing to be made possible with your girls. One thing that could make this truly worth it is that there are super rare items found only inside the bodies of monsters, like a bezoar in one of the centauress' stomachs, or a crystallized material found only in reptilian bodies. Heck even extracting pheromones from the source to use as an aphrodisiac to guarantee a breeding, or increase the chance at low happiness/hunger.

These all seem like great ideas. When/if combat is implemented, there could also being boss fights set up inside of the girls when they are sick with a serious illness (something that normal medicine cannot cure), allowing you to cure them instead of paying a doctor, (btw, I feel like the girls' health regens super-slow, so maybe instead of making it faster, you could pay a veterinarian/doctor to heal them for a high price.)
RichardDix
Somewhat familiar

Postby proto042 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:19 pm

I haven't seen anyone report this yet but every time I breed lamias and try to sell the offspring it keeps telling me "0 is... busy with someone right now." and won't let me sell them also 0 is not the lamia's name. I am using 3.0.9.
proto042
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:41 pm

Okay, so I birthed a lamia and...
https://prnt.sc/jwglgl

Huh... Seems fine afterwards though...
https://prnt.sc/jwgmcb
Turbotowns
???

Postby Orosaki » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:37 pm

Turbotowns wrote:Okay, so I birthed a lamia and...

the lamia looks more like a bald hobo taking a whiz in the bushes than a lamia.
If anyone tells me i fell from heaven, i'll tell them i scraped my knee crawling out of hell.
And if anyone asks I'm clearly the devil.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Katana70065 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:22 pm

Is anyone else's copy of the game crashing when they try to sell a monster girl?
Katana70065
Been posting for a bit

Postby RichardDix » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:39 pm

Katana70065 wrote:Is anyone else's copy of the game crashing when they try to sell a monster girl?

My game would occasionally crash when trying to sell lamias, but letting a few days pass, (or maybe adding another girl to the enclosure) seemed to fix it. If it happens again though, go ahead and copy+paste the error into a message.
RichardDix
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:06 am

How many contests do I need to win in order to lose the white skull?
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:34 am

Also, I wish the mermaid's full sprite had her belly, actually ON her belly, not as a part of her tail, which is all it is. It's not like their lamias where their animal part also includes their stomach. I've always seen mermaid tails as just a replacement for human legs, not a fish body attached to a human torso.

As well as maybe a doubly big belly when your able to feed two monsters to a single one, or, even hotter, feed a full pred to another pred(which would naturally fill their hunger as much as 2 preys would.)
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:00 am

And finally, a bug? report(three separate comments, because their different subjects, and cause last time I combined them, Sulac didn't answer the first question until I asked it again.), it seems that when selecting "girls" to use as food, if there are so many monsters that the names don't fit on the list, when you DO scroll down their names don't register.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Sulac » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:37 pm

Sorry, work has been slow, partly due to tedium, partly due to distraction.

Turbotowns wrote:Okay, so I birthed a lamia and...

Looks like it's just an issue drawing the lamia there specifically.

Turbotowns wrote:How many contests do I need to win in order to lose the white skull?

Assuming you place first every time, 10 wins will balance out letting a stud be eaten. 20 second place wins will do the same.

Turbotowns wrote:Also, I wish the mermaid's full sprite had her belly, actually ON her belly, not as a part of her tail, which is all it is. It's not like their lamias where their animal part also includes their stomach. I've always seen mermaid tails as just a replacement for human legs, not a fish body attached to a human torso.

As well as maybe a doubly big belly when your able to feed two monsters to a single one, or, even hotter, feed a full pred to another pred(which would naturally fill their hunger as much as 2 preys would.)

Tedious spritework is tedious. Sorry.

Turbotowns wrote:And finally, a bug? report(three separate comments, because their different subjects, and cause last time I combined them, Sulac didn't answer the first question until I asked it again.), it seems that when selecting "girls" to use as food, if there are so many monsters that the names don't fit on the list, when you DO scroll down their names don't register.

Menu and interface overhauls are a high priority with the big changes, yeah. Sorry about that.
Sulac
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:25 am

All right then...
Turbotowns
???

Postby Runeblade » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:27 pm

i noticed that when you feed a harpy and then get a partner for her for the night (be another harpy or one of the studs) it will cause her sprite to glitch during the sex animation the male is fine regardless of species but the harpy will be scrolling from side to side and her hair won't be on her head

and an issue with the lamia is that if they vore and breed in the same day (again regardless of partner) the next morning they will be stuck in the breeding animation without anyone wrapped in their coils this effectively makes them wasted space since they can't do anything
Runeblade
New to the forum

Postby Zond » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:09 am

Hello
it's already been a month since your last reply
How is the work going?
Sorry, I use translator >.<
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:52 am

They DID say progress was slow right now, life is probably slowing them down, let's be patient.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Sulac » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:19 pm

Soon™

Seriously though, work has been slow, but progress is steadily being made. I am also taking advantage of the rework to implement a few new features, some of them highly requested. This is adding a lot more work that needs to be done, but I feel like this is the best time to get this stuff done anyway.

My new forum avatar should give you a good idea of what will be coming~
Sulac
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:19 pm

Oh my god...

Oh my god... that avatar...

My heart... can't, take... fuck... yes...~

I could get hard just watching that avatar, g-g-godDAMN!
...yes~

I hope there's a struggling animation if we stand still.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Zond » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:26 am

Sulac wrote:Soon™

Seriously though, work has been slow, but progress is steadily being made. I am also taking advantage of the rework to implement a few new features, some of them highly requested. This is adding a lot more work that needs to be done, but I feel like this is the best time to get this stuff done anyway.

My new forum avatar should give you a good idea of what will be coming~

I'm glad that you are working on the game)

Turbotowns wrote:Oh my god...

Oh my god... that avatar...

My heart... can't, take... fuck... yes...~

I could get hard just watching that avatar, g-g-godDAMN!
...yes~

I hope there's a struggling animation if we stand still.

that's what you say be patient)
would not ask, would you see it in a month XD
Sorry, I use translator >.<
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:30 am

proto042 wrote:I haven't seen anyone report this yet but every time I breed lamias and try to sell the offspring it keeps telling me "0 is... busy with someone right now." and won't let me sell them also 0 is not the lamia's name. I am using 3.0.9.

I'm getting the same thing, couldn't even sell the original Lamia either. Cowgirls, Bullboys, Harpys and their male counterparts can be sold but neither gendered Lamia can. Pretty sure its a bug.

Edit: I just had an idea for reputation system, its more like an add on to whats already in the game but I figured I'd throw this out there. What if you can implement where if you don't allow any of your monster girls to eat any studs and that in turn drops your reputation by a fair amount (about the same amount as winning 10 1st places in contests), I'm not saying it should be instant as that would be too easy but after say 30+ days HOWEVER the downside could be that if those 30 days aren't up yet and you allow one of your girls to eat another stud then by the rep amount you would gain if you left them alone would decrease. Oh and maybe a tally paper on the wall of your house to tally how many first place wins you've won in contests so you can how much more you need in order to increase your reputation back to normal.
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game