Monster Girl Rancher (v0.5.3.0 - Centaurs and Aging Update)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Monster Girl Rancher (v0.4.0.1 - Mega Rework)

Postby Anesthetic » Fri May 17, 2019 5:52 am

Turbotowns wrote:
Anesthetic wrote:I found a broken money bug.

If you enter a beauty contest that you win. If you enter again immeadiately, you will go up agains the same competion and win again. Repeat ad nauseam.

Also, a cow girl that I fed another cowgirl to, allowed me to collect creamy milk forever.

(Also according to auto correct, you misspelled 4 words, but what do I care? XD )

I'm more concerned with the fact that I started two sentances in a row with the words If you enter, and the fact that both sentances should have been one sentance with a comma not a period.

... And the fact that you are checking my spelling.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Fri May 17, 2019 6:49 am

Anesthetic wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:
Anesthetic wrote:I found a broken money bug.

If you enter a beauty contest that you win. If you enter again immeadiately, you will go up agains the same competion and win again. Repeat ad nauseam.

Also, a cow girl that I fed another cowgirl to, allowed me to collect creamy milk forever.

(Also according to auto correct, you misspelled 4 words, but what do I care? XD )

I'm more concerned with the fact that I started two sentances in a row with the words If you enter, and the fact that both sentances should have been one sentance with a comma not a period.

... And the fact that you are checking my spelling.

I'm not, my PC put a red zigzag line under 4 words, I was just acknowledging it(btw, you misspelled sentence 3 times), also I'm not critiquing your spelling, I misspell all the time! I had to use google's auto fill to figure out how the fuck to spell "acknowledging" just now, because my own pc can be dumber than a chunk of metal!

I just USE the spell check to avoid grammar nazis(like what I'm doing, except I'm not remotely serious), and was noticing that you weren't, letting the words stay misspelled, but again whatever, what do I care(I just saw a lot of red lines is all(don't hold it against me, hold it against my pc, it's also putting red lines under "nazis", "pc", and "XD", oh and "btw"... and "Turbotowns"...))? XD

Now as for the game, the audio options are also bugged, only the master volume changes anything.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Ayra42 » Fri May 17, 2019 8:27 am

RichardDix wrote:
Zbeubyx wrote:Hi guys, I was wondering about how I start playing the game, if anyone has very few tips it'd be great :) .

If you haven't played this before then I recommend buying cowgirls, since breeding them is easy once you have a bull and the children are good for both selling and eating.

Although because the new version is still being worked on, I would recommend playing the older version for now:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ahe6u9vsi ... 9.zip/file

I see... Thanks for your time.
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat May 18, 2019 1:19 am

Game kept crashing whenever I tried to load a character. X.X;
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Firebird » Sat May 18, 2019 2:47 am

I was wondering if there would be a Mac version possibly. Rather than having to go through untrustworthy ways of transforming PC files to Mac files.
Firebird
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Sat May 18, 2019 6:43 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Game kept crashing whenever I tried to load a character. X.X;

Yeah... that's a BIG bug at the moment... Don't bother trying to make progress yet.

(I saved RIGHT after character creation(to not have to go through that process each time), I buy 2 cow girls, and eat them on subsequent days, walking around the town and my farm with a full vore tummy~ <3 )

Speaking of... I miss the burp that accompanies vore! Shouldn't we burp after eating a monster, just like the monsters themselves did?
Turbotowns
???

Postby Ayra42 » Sat May 18, 2019 2:28 pm

Hey there! I found a few erorrs and i tought you'd like to know about these:
of Step Event0
for object menu_controller:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [23,7] out of range [23,-1] - -5.mgirl(100015,736007)
at gml_Object_menu_controller_Step_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_menu_controller_Step_0 (line -1)

This first one show up when I choose the "vore" option with a pregnant cowgirl
(could happen with other monstergirls but I can't get to that level just yet so i'll keep you informed)

afterward the "loading bug" corrupting my inventory setting them to 0 still happens, furthermore
there's high chances for this bug to simply erase any cowgirls or bullboys you had
(then again I only played with the cowgirls so I can't say for the other spicies)

Next is this bug,I've eaten a pregnant cowgirl(somehow didn't crash), but the cowgirl was at 0 in health, mood and hunger, and therefore just died over night.
then again it doesn't crash the game.

then this one:
of Step Event0

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [23,7] out of range [23,-1] - -5.mgirl(100015,736007)
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is

this one triggered after I choosed "vore" on a cowgirl my MC just gave birth to,
on the menu to choose which character to eat it drived their stats to 0 when my cursor got on them.
quite the issue if you ask me.

I think that's all for now, I shall edit this message if I find more bugs.
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby clone4000 » Tue May 21, 2019 5:28 pm

Looks promising. I like the new features.
clone4000
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hansony » Wed May 22, 2019 5:20 am

Yeah so uh... encountered quite a few bugs...
The last dump is from having 1 Cowgirl as the only monstergirl, having just collected and then pressing the vore, button on the 20 something (think it was 25) day after having gotten all her stats up to having a start next to them.
Spoiler: show
of Step Event0

stack frame is

of Draw Event
for object obj_monstergirl:

local variable fw(100026, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_monstergirl_Draw_0
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_monstergirl_Draw_0 (line -1)

of Step Event0

stack frame is

I like the things you write you have changed but so far I have been unable to actually get to them due to constant crashes like this... and yes the version I have is 4.0.1 and not just 4.0.0
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GenoBreaker666 » Thu May 23, 2019 8:29 pm

Where is the v0.4.0.1 download link?
GenoBreaker666
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Thu May 23, 2019 9:17 pm

GenoBreaker666 wrote:Where is the v0.4.0.1 download link?

The big "I present: Monster Girl Rancher!" on the first post.

Also, guys, maybe slow down with the bug reports, first off, someone might have already reported it first. And second, this is a LOT for anyone to do alone, give Sulac some breathing room. they know about all the issues, let's wait for a fix, and THEN start reporting issues IF they still exist in the new version.
Turbotowns
???

Postby RichardDix » Fri May 24, 2019 2:27 am

Turbotowns wrote:Also, guys, maybe slow down with the bug reports, first off, someone might have already reported it first. And second, this is a LOT for anyone to do alone, give Sulac some breathing room. they know about all the issues, let's wait for a fix, and THEN start reporting issues IF they still exist in the new version.

Agreed, that’s why I stopped looking for bugs. Was gonna post something long and encouraging for Sulac, but I’m too tired to write it and will instead just summarize and say that you are doing a great job so please don’t feel rushed and take your time.
RichardDix
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hansony » Fri May 24, 2019 5:48 am

Turbotowns wrote:
GenoBreaker666 wrote:Where is the v0.4.0.1 download link?

The big "I present: Monster Girl Rancher!" on the first post.

Also, guys, maybe slow down with the bug reports, first off, someone might have already reported it first. And second, this is a LOT for anyone to do alone, give Sulac some breathing room. they know about all the issues, let's wait for a fix, and THEN start reporting issues IF they still exist in the new version.

Yeah fair enough, I just encounter so many on a regular play session (not even trying to test the coding) that I felt it might be a good idea to inform about them so the game could be playable with the next update, but yeah given how commonplace they are they have probably been reported already
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ayra42 » Wed May 29, 2019 10:43 am

Hi therre! Hum quick question, in the 3.0.9 version I get to make a cowgirl it living prey. I feel dumb for not finding how to do so... Does someone know how i can make them to do so?
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby RichardDix » Wed May 29, 2019 11:01 am

Zbeubyx wrote:Hi therre! Hum quick question, in the 3.0.9 version I get to make a cowgirl it living prey. I feel dumb for not finding how to do so... Does someone know how i can make them to do so?

I'll hide this so anyone who wishes to find it themselves won't be spoiled:
You need to starve them until they are too hungry to refuse eating someone. They will get more used to it as you continue feeding them others.
RichardDix
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ayra42 » Wed May 29, 2019 11:08 am

RichardDix wrote:
Zbeubyx wrote:Hi therre! Hum quick question, in the 3.0.9 version I get to make a cowgirl it living prey. I feel dumb for not finding how to do so... Does someone know how i can make them to do so?

I'll hide this so anyone who wishes to find it themselves won't be spoiled:
You need to starve them until they are too hungry to refuse eating someone. They will get more used to it as you continue feeding them others.

Alright It worked thanks a ton :)
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby Selius » Thu May 30, 2019 7:49 am

anybody know how to unfuck the game hiding the 1st item in your inventory?

i collect cowgirl milk and it's invisible, i sell some items and buy some food and it shows up, but one of the items i bought goes invisible
Selius
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Thu May 30, 2019 9:24 am

Selius wrote:anybody know how to unfuck the game hiding the 1st item in your inventory?

i collect cowgirl milk and it's invisible, i sell some items and buy some food and it shows up, but one of the items i bought goes invisible

It's called a bug, it's the developer's job o fix it, which they are working on, it's just that there are SO MANY bugs, that it'll be a while...
Turbotowns
???

Postby runeguden » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:36 am

I suggest adding in the option to offer yourself to be unbirthed by the monstergirls, just spending the night in thier womb
runeguden
Participator

Postby anema_sesuna » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:22 pm

are there any plans on possibly addimg cheats
anema_sesuna
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game