Monster Girl Rancher (v0.5.3.0 - Centaurs and Aging Update)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Monster Girl Rancher (v0.4.0.8 - Mega Rework)

Postby Mario2982 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:35 pm

Capacity upgrades are a thing I want to eventually add, but right now I don't feel like there's quite enough to justify them yet. Ideally I want to add more types of monster girls, to the point where you can have different species in a single location. Cowgirls sharing the barn with Sheep girls, Arachne in the caves with the Lamias, etc. That's probably when I'll go about implementing capacity upgrades.

Sounds interesting, I'm totally gonna try turning a sheep girl into a predator
Mario2982
New to the forum

Postby Mario2982 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:39 pm

Also this is just my personal preferences (you don't have to listen to me) but I prefer when the belly is visible on the human part and not the monsters, maybe if double vore was added you could have both be filled, but this is just my mindless rambling. (sorry if I sounded selfish ^^; )
Mario2982
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:47 pm

Mario2982 wrote:
Capacity upgrades are a thing I want to eventually add, but right now I don't feel like there's quite enough to justify them yet. Ideally I want to add more types of monster girls, to the point where you can have different species in a single location. Cowgirls sharing the barn with Sheep girls, Arachne in the caves with the Lamias, etc. That's probably when I'll go about implementing capacity upgrades.

Sounds interesting, I'm totally gonna try turning a sheep girl into a predator

Oh course! All shall be pred!(ESPECIALLY ones that aren't normally. ;))
Turbotowns
???

Postby Cringledingle » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:36 pm

Sulac, Hey I just gotta say I absolutely love this game and have been playing for hours on end!

Not to be a pain but may I ask one thing?

Is it possible to add a burp button to the game?

thanks for reading this and I cannot wait for the next update!
Cringledingle
New to the forum

Postby WolfieTheScapeGoat » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:25 pm

Hey I wanted to state that whale I did attempt to draw a better bin they always turned out off in some way, so I stole the one from Stardew

https://imgur.com/hs942oJ

And added a window for an item to be displayed

https://imgur.com/IK15oSa

Then I also had the idea to draw a visual indicator for when the player/ monster boy is to exhausted to breed, some thing that could be displayed in the menus that way the player doesnt have to click though so many options to see which monsters can breed, I think it would look best in the upper right corner of the portraits but it is your game so you can deside how to use it if at all.

https://imgur.com/3xAs6AR
WolfieTheScapeGoat
Participator

Postby AtmosRobot » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:54 pm

Great work on this game. I played around with the more broken 4.0 versions a couple months back and seeing all the improvement from that is great.

What would be cool to see are animations for your character breeding with your monsters after you go to bed and possibly animations for when your monster devours you and vice versa.

One more thing: are the sprites for this game available to download somewhere here?
AtmosRobot
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:45 am

AtmosRobot wrote:Great work on this game. I played around with the more broken 4.0 versions a couple months back and seeing all the improvement from that is great.

What would be cool to see are animations for your character breeding with your monsters after you go to bed and possibly animations for when your monster devours you and vice versa.

One more thing: are the sprites for this game available to download somewhere here?

I have the monster and player sprites, but that's it.
Turbotowns
???

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:27 pm

AtmosRobot wrote:What would be cool to see are animations for your character breeding with your monsters after you go to bed and possibly animations for when your monster devours you and vice versa.

Man, that would be amazing if you could see your player involved with the monsters in that way!
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:53 pm

BrokenButterfly45 wrote:
AtmosRobot wrote:What would be cool to see are animations for your character breeding with your monsters after you go to bed and possibly animations for when your monster devours you and vice versa.

Man, that would be amazing if you could see your player involved with the monsters in that way!

Well... I can say that the sex sprites already exist. The vore animations don't though.
Turbotowns
???

Postby WhatTheNani » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:44 am

I'll admit I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand it would be cool, but...there is something special about just having the black screen and the noises. Kind of makes it more erotic. Animations would be fun, and I wouldn't be unhappy to see that, but I can't help but feel that a bit of that eroticism would be lost.
WhatTheNani
Somewhat familiar

Postby VLover552 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:55 am

what if we had both like an option to turn it on or off so the player can decide depending on their own personal preference
VLover552
Participator

Postby EddyS » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:25 pm

I wish the player could swallow more townfolks at a time rather than just 1 at a time. Is that even possible?

Also whenever I press the "Vore" button when interacting with a Harpy, the game instantly crashes.

Here's what the error in the crash said:

of Draw Event
for object menu_controller:

local variable fw(100009, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_draw_girl
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_draw_girl (line -1)
gml_Object_menu_controller_Draw_64

This error only seems to happen when you only own one monster girl. It didn't happen when I had 2 monster girls.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jidane » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:55 am

I've been spending way too much time with this little game, but if there's is something I would suggest over small adjustments like increasing the amount of health restored by medicine or a faster recharge on health in general: Multiple save games.

I wanted to dick around but didn't want to loose my progress, so I made a copy of the game folder and put him on the second hard drive, but despite it being a completely different location the new game started there did override the save game in the original folder, deleting 170 in-game days of progress. If there is an option for multiple saves already, I have not found it yet, but it's something that I would throw into the suggestion pool.

Keep up the good the work!
Jidane
Artist

Postby GrayLotus » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:05 am

Jidane wrote:I've been spending way too much time with this little game, but if there's is something I would suggest over small adjustments like increasing the amount of health restored by medicine or a faster recharge on health in general: Multiple save games.

I wanted to dick around but didn't want to loose my progress, so I made a copy of the game folder and put him on the second hard drive, but despite it being a completely different location the new game started there did override the save game in the original folder, deleting 170 in-game days of progress. If there is an option for multiple saves already, I have not found it yet, but it's something that I would throw into the suggestion pool.

Keep up the good the work!

The save file information isn't actually kept in the game folder. I noticed because none of the files there were being modified on saving. They're stored in your AppData folder, which would usually be:
"C:\Users\your username\AppData\Local\MGRanch"

So copy those files to preserve a savegame. No matter where you run the game from, it'll always save the data to the AppData folder. If you can't find the AppData folder, it's hidden by default, so you might need to reveal hidden items in your settings.
GrayLotus
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jidane » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:37 am

GrayLotus wrote:The save file information isn't actually kept in the game folder. I noticed because none of the files there were being modified on saving. They're stored in your AppData folder, which would usually be:
"C:\Users\your username\AppData\Local\MGRanch"

So copy those files to preserve a savegame. No matter where you run the game from, it'll always save the data to the AppData folder. If you can't find the AppData folder, it's hidden by default, so you might need to reveal hidden items in your settings.

Thanks for the info, I shall keep it in mind next time I want to do experiments!
Jidane
Artist

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:21 am

I hope in the fighting tournaments(once we get them), that when we win, we(the player) have the option to eat the losing side's human. So both our monster AND us get a nice squirmy meal!~

Also, I thought of us being able to hire studs to have sex with US(if we're female obviously), though I can't think of a benefit(aside from eating them afterwards ;) ).
Turbotowns
???

Postby MasterInventor » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:35 am

If a mechanic where the player could have sex with other humans was introduced, it would logically result in the production of human children - heirs and heiresses in other words. In game mechanic terms, I could see this functioning as "extra lives" / a CK2-style dynasty system.
MasterInventor
Been posting for a bit

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:38 am

MasterInventor wrote:If a mechanic where the player could have sex with other humans was introduced, it would logically result in the production of human children - heirs and heiresses in other words. In game mechanic terms, I could see this functioning as "extra lives" / a CK2-style dynasty system.

I don't really agree with the player character being perma-killed or a sort of generation system, especially since you have immensely low stats and have to raise them (so dying can erase a ton of progress), but I like the idea of being able to have an actual child, not just another monster on the farm.
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:27 pm

BrokenButterfly45 wrote:
MasterInventor wrote:If a mechanic where the player could have sex with other humans was introduced, it would logically result in the production of human children - heirs and heiresses in other words. In game mechanic terms, I could see this functioning as "extra lives" / a CK2-style dynasty system.

I don't really agree with the player character being perma-killed or a sort of generation system, especially since you have immensely low stats and have to raise them (so dying can erase a ton of progress), but I like the idea of being able to have an actual child, not just another monster on the farm.

Hmmmmm, maybe they could be able to help around the farm? Maybe they could have their own stats, and be capable of vore as well?(If YOU are, it'd make sense if any child can...) SPEAKING of! I feel that depending on how many "meals" we've had(maybe how many NPC's we've eaten), our children(monsters that WE ourselves birthed, or fathered)(and I guess human offspring that can help around the farm...), would have a MUCH higher chance of being predatory(it doesn't make sense when I'm a monstrous cannibal, eating an NPC everyday, and my LAMIA son "won't eat live prey").

OH! I just thought of a feature that a farm helper that we ourselves birthed could have over a hired one! Since WE breed with the monsters, it'd make sense if our human kids could too! Like, having a second player character almost, if we produce the opposite sex(father a girl or birth a boy), we'd never have to worry about our surviving monster's gender(in regards to post sex vore, we'd be able to relax and let them eat eachother with worry on which one ends up eaten... well... at least in regards to breeding. XD )!

And, finally(a feature that would require more sprites), being able to use our monsters for a beauty contest, if they've eaten someone/something, maybe there could be a judging system and some of them(or all for that particular contest) could be voraphiles, and a monster with a squirmy belly could have an advantage, BUT it could go in the opposite direction, and a full monster could be almost guaranteed to lose if they're full(OUR belly(or lack thereof) would also play into that). But if we win, I'd like a bunch of co-op victory animations(again, I know how sprite heavy this would be, I'm not suggesting YOU make them...), and if our monster's female and has a full belly, and WE'RE female with a full belly, it'd be a cute animation where we hold hands, look cute, and press our bellies together(I'm such a weeb). XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby Cobbly » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:50 am

Is this still being worked on?
Cobbly
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game