Monster Girl Rancher (v0.5.3.0 - Centaurs and Aging Update)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Monster Girl Rancher (v0.4.0.1 - Mega Rework)

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:38 am

Slow down, let's let them get the game working first.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Slayerhero90 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:19 am

well, this update has finally piqued my interest with the player-as-pred, though it is unfortunate that bugfixing is still underway and so it's a little unplayable. i got an error hitting z at the barn menu without selecting something (i think nothing was selected because i had backed out of an examination)

in any case, the only suggestion i would make has already been made, and that is the option of playing as a dickgirl so i can breed my own cattle and the menfolk needn't be involved
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mrvoice » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:49 am

I really like this, there’s a lot of good stuff going on that ticks all the boxes for me. I can’t wait to see how this progresses down the line. I can tell that your putting a lot of good ideas and hard work into this chief, keep it up! :-D
mrvoice
Been posting for a bit

Postby RichardDix » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:47 am

I know I said I wasn't going to report anymore bugs, but I was playing last night and found a huge money exploit that can be done even without any monstergirls. All you have to do is:
1. Have 1 item that sells for more than 20g (even buying a single medicine works, since it sells back for 30g).
2. Use all of your money to buy corn/ramen.
3. Sell the item that's worth more than 20g and keep pressing Z until your inventory is empty.
Since the selection arrow automatically moves to the next item, you can continue to sell items like corn at the same price as something like lamia scales or harpy eggs.

Sorry to add to the pile, but I figured I would share since it's actually a useful quickstart method for players in this version where save corruption happens easily.
RichardDix
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kmanlv » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:29 pm

where can I get the graphics file at for this game? like is there a link to the edited version of it somewhere?...….
Kmanlv
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:31 pm

Kmanlv wrote:where can I get the graphics file at for this game? like is there a link to the edited version of it somewhere?...….

Are you wanting the monstergirl sprites I mentioned? or the environment sprites as well?
Turbotowns
???

Postby Katana70065 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:40 pm

I've got a bug to report. I save the game then get out of the game, when I come back, my monster girls have disappeared.
Katana70065
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whoishe » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:39 pm

tried playing it on my Mac and did't even open im using wine to run this games, usually it works like charm but not this time.
Whoishe
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:35 am

Katana70065 wrote:I've got a bug to report. I save the game then get out of the game, when I come back, my monster girls have disappeared.

Whoishe wrote:tried playing it on my Mac and did't even open im using wine to run this games, usually it works like charm but not this time.

Because the latest version's bugged the fuck out.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Kmanlv » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:20 am

both of the sprites if necessary cause there's no links to them and it the game works up until you enter the lamia cave it says missing sprites? monster girl sprites
to be specific thank you for replying hopefully you can help me "Turbotowns" in this dilemma but from what am hearing the game is almost entirely buggy as hell it would be apricated if that you could do that for me and get the sprites but only if you know where they are "Turbotowns"??
Kmanlv
New to the forum

Postby CakePisces » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:16 pm

Holy boi that mega rework! Time to replay the game again!
That's the power of Strawberry! Get it??!!
CakePisces
Somewhat familiar

Postby MasterInventor » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:30 pm

Ryahsson wrote:Holy boi that mega rework! Time to replay the game again!

Game doesn't work right now. There's only one save file that gets corrupted at the drop of a hat, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. I'd go so far as to call 0.4.0.1 unplayable. My advice would be to try again later after some sort of bugfix update.
MasterInventor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:49 pm

Kmanlv wrote:both of the sprites if necessary cause there's no links to them and it the game works up until you enter the lamia cave it says missing sprites? monster girl sprites
to be specific thank you for replying hopefully you can help me "Turbotowns" in this dilemma but from what am hearing the game is almost entirely buggy as hell it would be apricated if that you could do that for me and get the sprites but only if you know where they are "Turbotowns"??

Ah... THAT's what you mean...
Errr... that error report is... tricky... my hypothesis is that the sprites already exist, but the game is trying to load them from an incorrect place. And even if you DID lack the files, and I gave the one's I have, there's no place for you to put them for it to work.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Phillipi » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:27 pm

Sulac put level of brain, with very level the player can be food of monster and do change of person for exemple the player ask to lamia eat him own the lamia turn player
Phillipi
New to the forum

Postby vgove » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:28 am

how to edit player?
vgove
Participator

Postby vgove » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:33 am

link on front page is for old version of game
vgove
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:48 am

vgove wrote:link on front page is for old version of game

Huh? You mean the big "I present: Monster Girl Rancher!"?
Turbotowns
???

Postby Sulac » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:00 am

Hey, sorry for the silence. I'm taking a hiatus from development due to some personal life issues. I've also rolled the download link back to 3.0.9, due to 4.0 being a buggy unplayable mess. Sorry about that, folks.
Sulac
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:52 pm

Sulac wrote:Hey, sorry for the silence. I'm taking a hiatus from development due to some personal life issues. I've also rolled the download link back to 3.0.9, due to 4.0 being a buggy unplayable mess. Sorry about that, folks.

Hey, take all the time you need, we can wait. Just don't forget about us. ^^;
Turbotowns
???

Postby Hansony » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:25 pm

Sulac wrote:Hey, sorry for the silence. I'm taking a hiatus from development due to some personal life issues. I've also rolled the download link back to 3.0.9, due to 4.0 being a buggy unplayable mess. Sorry about that, folks.

You are providing us with free material produced by your hard work, demanding you put this in front of personal life would make us worse then scum.
Take care of your self and your own life and then come back to this when that's possible.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game