Monster Girl Rancher (v0.5.3.0 - Centaurs and Aging Update)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Monster Girl Rancher (v0.2.10 - Breeding Update)

Postby GrayLotus » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:20 am

Turbotowns wrote:Found em, thanks.(Now, how do I get em to Sulac?)

I'd personally stick them all in a .zip or .rar file and either upload to a filesharing site like MEGA or Dropbox and provide a download link, or just upload it directly as an attachment to your message. The files are pretty small, so the latter should be fine if you don't want to bother with a filesharing site.

Picture attached here:

Spoiler: show
2018-04-19 20_26_10-Eka's Portal • Edit post.png
Down at the bottom

Edit: To clarify, you should send it as a PM directly to Sulac, since there's no need for the rest of us to access it.
GrayLotus
Somewhat familiar

Re: Monster Girl Rancher (v0.2.11 - Breeding Update)

Postby Sulac » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:10 pm

After a seemingly endless amount of screwing around, I finally managed to recreate the "vanishing bullboys" bug. Turns out the way I had things set up, the game wasn't consistently telling them to stop breeding. Should be fixed, though prior saves may not be compatible, especially if you had missing bullboys or bullboys currently breeding.

While I was searching around for this, I did some spritework on the side. Cowgirls, Bullboys, and Harpies will now have big bellies while having sex if they've eaten someone that same day (Harpies only if they're breeding with another Harpy). Lamias and Mermaids are a WIP at the moment.

NekoYuki wrote:Sent my bullboy to breed, according to the UI, he's now pregnant (expecting), Though the cowgirl is showing the baby-bump

The <EXPECTING> line should just appear in the slot just below your last monster in that location. It should not matter where, as long as it's reserving a slot for the child (and the mother is properly displaying as pregnant).

Turbotowns wrote:
Sulac wrote:I may need your save file or something to see what's going on.

How would I give you my savefile? even I can't find it unless I give you my data file?

As for that screenshot...
It's that bit on the right.

https://prnt.sc/j77vip

That is... absolutely bizarre. It looks like multiple GUI elements are being displayed on top of each other over there.

I can also see though, that your window size is also smaller than it should be. Hrm.

GrayLotus wrote:This is probably going to be a ninja or ninja'd comment, but I'm guessing that it's all of the .ini files in "[OS Install drive (usually C:)]\Users\[Your User Account Name]\AppData\Local\MGRanch".

Basic testing on my part seems to indicate that those are the save files, but please correct me if I'm wrong

GrayLotus wrote:I'd personally stick them all in a .zip or .rar file and either upload to a filesharing site like MEGA or Dropbox and provide a download link, or just upload it directly as an attachment to your message. The files are pretty small, so the latter should be fine if you don't want to bother with a filesharing site.

Picture attached here:

Spoiler: show
2018-04-19 20_26_10-Eka's Portal • Edit post.png

Edit: To clarify, you should send it as a PM directly to Sulac, since there's no need for the rest of us to access it.

You are correct, those are the save files. And uploading them to a private message would be ideal. .ini files can't be larger than 64kb, so they'll always be small. That's kinda why all the save data is split up the way it is.
Sulac
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orosaki » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:16 pm

If you're using ini for saving can you try to get it to save in the same folder as the game then? If not would it be possible to switch over to a different type of file.
If anyone tells me i fell from heaven, i'll tell them i scraped my knee crawling out of hell.
And if anyone asks I'm clearly the devil.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BigD » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:33 pm

Not a bad game. However, in my opinion, one thing that is needed fast, is a fast forward button. for lets say a week, during that time, the game perceives the mc as having fed and collected from the available girls then go to sleep. Managed to get to night 40 something and got bored, that's when I started fucking about :P Also, if you feed a mg only one thing for more than 3-4 days up to a week or so, their health and happiness should decrease.
BigD
New to the forum

Postby VLover552 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:11 pm

Seeing how everyone is giving suggestions for this game currently, I feel as though a feed/collect all button would work wonders for when you have more than 2 of the same monster girl and the removal of that slight pause in-between feedings so if you need to feed one specific monster girl a lot then you can just spam it until they are full like how it was before the breeding update. Loving the game so far though!
VLover552
Participator

Re: Monster Girl Rancher (v0.2.9 - Breeding Update)

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:51 pm

Sulac wrote:As for capacity, it's:
8 Cowgirls in the barn
6 Harpies in the grove
4 Lamias in the cave
4 Mermaids in the pond

Hopefully there'll be a way to expand the capacity later.
Turbotowns
???

Postby sizehunter » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:55 pm

Idea, if you have too many monster girls at the ranch, there could be a chance of a giantess showing up. It could be rare, and she won't always eat your girls, but seeing one is a clear warning that you are overdoing things. One plus though is that they could have ultra rare items that sell for a frickin mint in cash if you appease the massive women.
sizehunter
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:01 pm

Orosaki wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:Also, how hungry do the girls need to be to eat their mate? (Studs mainly, I don't know if they'll eat a monster boy after sex)

And what's the capacity for each area(sorry if this has been answered already.)

Their hunger probably needs to be below their pred stat.

So for example if the pred stat is 25 their hunger satisfaction needs to be below that for them to eat the stud.

But that's not shown, how the hell am I supposed to know those values?!
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:15 pm

BTW, what's the probability of Girls getting pregnant from studs? It should be guaranteed, right? Otherwise, it's a gamble!
Turbotowns
???

Postby proto042 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:18 pm

Turbotowns wrote:BTW, what's the probability of Girls getting pregnant from studs? It should be guaranteed, right? Otherwise, it's a gamble!

It was stated before that it is based on the monster girls health if it is maxed it's 100 rate less if it is not.
proto042
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:01 pm

proto042 wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:BTW, what's the probability of Girls getting pregnant from studs? It should be guaranteed, right? Otherwise, it's a gamble!

It was stated before that it is based on the monster girls health if it is maxed it's 100 rate less if it is not.

What about the boy's health, or stud's bravery? Do those not factor in?

And finally, Is there a point to being able to breed when the girl is already pregnant?
Turbotowns
???

Postby proto042 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:24 am

Turbotowns wrote:
proto042 wrote:

What about the boy's health, or stud's bravery? Do those not factor in?

And finally, Is there a point to being able to breed when the girl is already pregnant?
I am not sure if monster boys health effects anything but bravery determines if a stud is willing to breed with a monster based on how dangerous it is. As for breeding while pregnant it improves the monster girls mood which can increase the quality of what they drop as drops are determined by mood, health, and another stat (beauty for harpies and lamia. stamina for cow girls).

Edit: Something you might want to add is some indicator for when you feed a monster girl/boy their favorite food or at least some place you can get a hint or discover it as some might no be as intuitive to all players.
proto042
New to the forum

Postby Anesthetic » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:14 am

I don't know if this is planned or not, but perhaps feeding girls to your monsters should lead to better stat growth for them?
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:21 am

Hmmm... What happens if I try to go over capacity?
Turbotowns
???

Postby Orosaki » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:27 am

Turbotowns wrote:
Orosaki wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:Also, how hungry do the girls need to be to eat their mate? (Studs mainly, I don't know if they'll eat a monster boy after sex)

And what's the capacity for each area(sorry if this has been answered already.)

Their hunger probably needs to be below their pred stat.

So for example if the pred stat is 25 their hunger satisfaction needs to be below that for them to eat the stud.

But that's not shown, how the hell am I supposed to know those values?!

You can judge it based on their reaction to monster girls. Nagas have the highest pred stat compared to harpies and mermaids i think around 75 bravery is needed, mermaids and harpies are at 50 based on what ive seen and cowgirls are 25.

The bravery stat of a stud needs to be above or equal to the pred stat from what i've seen. And that is a stat you can see.
If anyone tells me i fell from heaven, i'll tell them i scraped my knee crawling out of hell.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orosaki » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:29 am

Anesthetic wrote:I don't know if this is planned or not, but perhaps feeding girls to your monsters should lead to better stat growth for them?

Actually I believe that already is a thing. I fed a cowgirl with high stats to a mermaid and the mermaid's stats seemed to increaese according to what the cowgirl had statwise which is honestly pretty clever.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Katana70065 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:06 am

I am not sure if this is a bug or not, however when I go to sell mermaids I have bred, their names don't show up on the menu at the monster girl farm in town.
Katana70065
Been posting for a bit

Re: Monster Girl Rancher (v0.2.12 - Breeding Update)

Postby Sulac » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:53 pm

Big D wrote:Not a bad game. However, in my opinion, one thing that is needed fast, is a fast forward button. for lets say a week, during that time, the game perceives the mc as having fed and collected from the available girls then go to sleep. Managed to get to night 40 something and got bored, that's when I started fucking about :P Also, if you feed a mg only one thing for more than 3-4 days up to a week or so, their health and happiness should decrease.

The fact that you want something like that is telling me there isn't enough in the game yet to justify not wanting it. That'll be fixed very soon.

VLover552 wrote:Seeing how everyone is giving suggestions for this game currently, I feel as though a feed/collect all button would work wonders for when you have more than 2 of the same monster girl and the removal of that slight pause in-between feedings so if you need to feed one specific monster girl a lot then you can just spam it until they are full like how it was before the breeding update. Loving the game so far though!

At the very least, I reduced how long the message for feeding your Monster Girls ordinary food stays on screen. A "Collect All" button or something is something I could probably add in the future, though.

sizehunter wrote:Idea, if you have too many monster girls at the ranch, there could be a chance of a giantess showing up. It could be rare, and she won't always eat your girls, but seeing one is a clear warning that you are overdoing things. One plus though is that they could have ultra rare items that sell for a frickin mint in cash if you appease the massive women.

Not really a fan of that idea, sorry.

Orosaki wrote:
Anesthetic wrote:I don't know if this is planned or not, but perhaps feeding girls to your monsters should lead to better stat growth for them?

Actually I believe that already is a thing. I fed a cowgirl with high stats to a mermaid and the mermaid's stats seemed to increaese according to what the cowgirl had statwise which is honestly pretty clever.

That is indeed already a thing. Feeding Monster Girls to each other can result in much faster stat growth. The downside is that Monster Girls are much more filling than normal food, of course. And you also lose a Monster Girl, I guess.

Katana70065 wrote:I am not sure if this is a bug or not, however when I go to sell mermaids I have bred, their names don't show up on the menu at the monster girl farm in town.

Whoops, that is indeed a bug. Fixed.

Anyway, it seems like the bugs from the breeding update (barring a couple bizarre ones) have mostly been dealt with. So I'll finally start working towards the next major update: Competitions! The second post of the topic has been updated with my plans, and I've opened a new poll as well! Have a look!

EDIT: HANG ON I KEEP, SCREWING UP THE POLL SOMEHOW??

EDIT THE SECOND: I AM FIRMLY OF THE OPINION THAT THIS FORUM'S POLL CODE IS COMPLETELY FUCKED. IT KEPT DUPLICATING OPTIONS EVEN AFTER I DELETED THEM???
Sulac
Somewhat familiar

Postby Grimbug » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:50 pm

^^; I know I mentioned this before but I really think that we should have the ability to hire feeders ether for a one time fee or weekly.
and I think that would make it easier to add decorations for sale giving you another use for your money.
Title:Self saboteur & Aspiring pixel artist
Grimbug
Somewhat familiar

Postby sizehunter » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:14 pm

Oh, modification on the giantess idea... They can show up if you have 7 or more monster girls, but instead of it being a problem, you can choose to feed them to the bigger monsters for those super rare items. This could be a way to get rid of sick girls without profit loss, as they're a liability anyways. However, the big gals are rare even when you meet the criteria.
sizehunter
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game