Monster Girl Rancher (v0.5.3.0 - Centaurs and Aging Update)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Monster Girl Rancher (v0.5.3.0 - Centaurs and Aging Upda

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:26 am

Did you get those errors when you were playing the PRIOR version? Or the current one?
I'm the Christian-Brony-Voraphile. An acolyte of MaDneSs! And SlimeGirl Connoisseur!

I use "Gulps" like stars. I.E. :gulp: :gulp: equals 2-stars. ^^
Turbotowns
---

Postby NightRoller » Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:09 pm

Sorry, I just now edited to show that I'd meant those errors were encountered in version 0.5.1.1.
You can only do as much as you think you can. Therefore, think that you can do more, and you will be able to.
NightRoller
Been posting for a bit

Postby ELSCHNY » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:25 am

I like the idea of the game but I found it a little tedious, first theres is no much to do after collect the things that the girls make so I go to sleep and pass the day, second you need to feed the girls very often and it's very very very annoying that you have to wait 5 days to breed again, and last (this is only because I think the can animate it) when you breed there is only a a black screen and moans, it's a little dissapointing.
Before someone kills me is only a constructive criticism, I don't say this things to offend anyone, I just think I have to say this because I like the game and I want to give my opinion to try to upgrade the game.
ELSCHNY
New to the forum

Postby Catvs » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:48 pm

Finally!
A way to buy males!
Catvs
Been posting for a bit

Postby Catvs » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:54 pm

ELSCHNY wrote:I like the idea of the game but I found it a little tedious, first theres is no much to do after collect the things that the girls make so I go to sleep and pass the day, second you need to feed the girls very often and it's very very very annoying that you have to wait 5 days to breed again, and last (this is only because I think the can animate it) when you breed there is only a a black screen and moans, it's a little dissapointing.
Before someone kills me is only a constructive criticism, I don't say this things to offend anyone, I just think I have to say this because I like the game and I want to give my opinion to try to upgrade the game.

No I agree, the game is extremely basic right now but I have high hopes that hopefully soon we'll see more content being added.
As I understand it this game is simply being made on the creators own dime so I understand that they don't have alot of time to work on just this.
I do wish that this year we'll start to see some extra stuff being added such as the before mentioned combat system.

if I might make a suggestion though, say that you have created a very good farm but you don't like the look of your current character anymore?
Might I suggest in exchange for changing how you look one of your monster girls vores the current "you"?
Just an idea.
Catvs
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:29 am

ELSCHNY wrote:I like the idea of the game but I found it a little tedious, first theres is no much to do after collect the things that the girls make so I go to sleep and pass the day, second you need to feed the girls very often and it's very very very annoying that you have to wait 5 days to breed again, and last (this is only because I think the can animate it) when you breed there is only a a black screen and moans, it's a little dissapointing.

It's not even version 1.0 yet. XD
You can't really "judge" it yet, since it's not remotely complete. Also, everything you mentioned will inevitably be fixed(like, of course we're gonna get more stuff to do eventually), or is something that was already talked about(the fade to black on breeding).
I'm the Christian-Brony-Voraphile. An acolyte of MaDneSs! And SlimeGirl Connoisseur!

I use "Gulps" like stars. I.E. :gulp: :gulp: equals 2-stars. ^^
Turbotowns
---

Previous

Return to Vore game