"The Apartment" Brand new 2018 Visual Novel!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: "The Apartment" Brand new 2018 Visual Novel!

Postby SolarMarkoff » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:46 pm

Hello everyone, I think it's time for an update (sorry for the long silence)

So, I must admit that lately I haven't been working as hard as I should have on my next project, mostly because of some shenanigans in my personal life. :roll:
That being said however, I have been working and I think I'm ready to give a little more details about it (even though it will take quite a while for me to finish)
So, the game is called "Gluttony Week" and It's my personal reinterpretation of the "Purge" movies. Basically preds and preys live happly together in the world, but during one week every year, preds are essentially allowed to eat whoever they like.
I thought It might be interesting for a choice-oriented visual novel to explore such a scenario. 8)

Spoiler: show
Estell think.png

So, the protagonist and player character is Estell, a freshman of the prestigious "Cresthill Science Academy".
She's a smart and overall optimist prey girl studying Neurobiology. She loves science and has a fascination with the inner workings of the human mind.
Estell is also kind of a party animal and never loses the chance to sing and dance, preferably if there boys or booze are involved. She's also somewhat naive and absent-minded at times, but never loses her sense of humor.

liz smile.png

Liz is Estell's best friend since 4th grade. She studies Genetics and is also a prey, but unlike her friend, Liz is a little shy and reserved. She's also one of the best students at the Academy and has an unfaltering loyalty toward her friend. She sometimes has to compensate Estell's naivete, but genuinely cares about her.

Erika default.png

This is Erika, one of the predators attending Cresthill Academy. She's been teasing Estell since the start of the year, often commenting on the girl's weight and appetizing look. :gulp:
She's only one of the predators the player character will need to defend from (or not... :gulp: )

So, the game obviously is set in the first day of Gluttony Week, and will contain 5 chapters (one a day) during which the player will make choices and/or experience the consequences of his previous ones.
Since I've finally understood how Novelty's coding system works, I've set myself the goal to make sure choices DON'T come down to simply "Go on with the story OR be eaten". I can do better than that! :idea:

Of course since the game is longer than my previous attempt, I'm going for the Conventional visual novel style, again, like World of Vorecraft. I'm not going to make EVERY SINGLE image ever again. Also because of the change in the way I make the images that I explained in my previous post. :?
I'm going to use Daz rendering for the characters and The Sims 3 for the background. Here's a sneak peek

Cattura.PNG

I'd like of you to give me some feedback on the character designs I've shown here. I'm a little bit worried that they might look good only to me (I'll tell you the truth I'm terrified about the uncanny valley due to the realistic look of Daz characters... I REALLY hope to be wrong...) 8O
Also It goes without saying that these too are completely original, as every single image in the game will be.

So, I hope this update satiated your knowledge lust! :silly: (for those of you who are still interested of course!)

As for the release date, I'd rather not say. The only reason why I did not make a new topic is because I want to be 100% sure I'll finish this before promising anything.
But one thing I can say, the deadline I set myself is now gone. I'm going to keep working on it even at college during my spare time, so I don't know when, but I'll finish it! Possibly before the end of times.

Enjoy the last summer days! Soon Gluttony Week will come...

Solar Markoff
SolarMarkoff
New to the forum

Postby Monopolus » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:21 pm

SolarMarkoff wrote:Hello everyone, I think it's time for an update (sorry for the long silence)

So, I must admit that lately I haven't been working as hard as I should have on my next project, mostly because of some shenanigans in my personal life. :roll:
That being said however, I have been working and I think I'm ready to give a little more details about it (even though it will take quite a while for me to finish)
So, the game is called "Gluttony Week" and It's my personal reinterpretation of the "Purge" movies. Basically preds and preys live happly together in the world, but during one week every year, preds are essentially allowed to eat whoever they like.
I thought It might be interesting for a choice-oriented visual novel to explore such a scenario. 8)

Estell think.png

So, the protagonist and player character is Estell, a freshman of the prestigious "Cresthill Science Academy".
She's a smart and overall optimist prey girl studying Neurobiology. She loves science and has a fascination with the inner workings of the human mind.
Estell is also kind of a party animal and never loses the chance to sing and dance, preferably if there boys or booze are involved. She's also somewhat naive and absent-minded at times, but never loses her sense of humor.

liz smile.png

Liz is Estell's best friend since 4th grade. She studies Genetics and is also a prey, but unlike her friend, Liz is a little shy and reserved. She's also one of the best students at the Academy and has an unfaltering loyalty toward her friend. She sometimes has to compensate Estell's naivete, but genuinely cares about her.

Erika default.png

This is Erika, one of the predators attending Cresthill Academy. She's been teasing Estell since the start of the year, often commenting on the girl's weight and appetizing look. :gulp:
She's only one of the predators the player character will need to defend from (or not... :gulp: )

So, the game obviously is set in the first day of Gluttony Week, and will contain 5 chapters (one a day) during which the player will make choices and/or experience the consequences of his previous ones.
Since I've finally understood how Novelty's coding system works, I've set myself the goal to make sure choices DON'T come down to simply "Go on with the story OR be eaten". I can do better than that! :idea:

Of course since the game is longer than my previous attempt, I'm going for the Conventional visual novel style, again, like World of Vorecraft. I'm not going to make EVERY SINGLE image ever again. Also because of the change in the way I make the images that I explained in my previous post. :?
I'm going to use Daz rendering for the characters and The Sims 3 for the background. Here's a sneak peek

Cattura.PNG

I'd like of you to give me some feedback on the character designs I've shown here. I'm a little bit worried that they might look good only to me (I'll tell you the truth I'm terrified about the uncanny valley due to the realistic look of Daz characters... I REALLY hope to be wrong...) 8O
Also It goes without saying that these too are completely original, as every single image in the game will be.

So, I hope this update satiated your knowledge lust! :silly: (for those of you who are still interested of course!)

As for the release date, I'd rather not say. The only reason why I did not make a new topic is because I want to be 100% sure I'll finish this before promising anything.
But one thing I can say, the deadline I set myself is now gone. I'm going to keep working on it even at college during my spare time, so I don't know when, but I'll finish it! Possibly before the end of times.

Enjoy the last summer days! Soon Gluttony Week will come...

Solar Markoff

Awesome, man! It looks great, I'll try to be as patient as possible for it. :P

As for criticism, I think the models look fine, although I personally think Erika may look better with longer hair. It's simply a preference and has nothing to do with the actual model.

Maybe there's a voracious teacher in the design as well? :gulp:
Monopolus
???

Postby Caesar » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:31 am

It's been quite a while since there was an update, any news Markoff? Still eagerly waiting for your next game!
Caesar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rizeystyle » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:31 pm

i keep getting a .dll error
Pow, I Enjoy Lickin' Some "PIE"
Rizeystyle
New to the forum

Postby Pregnantbellylove93 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:06 pm

Can someone help me on getting this game to work?
Pregnantbellylove93
New to the forum

Postby Nayko93 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:43 am

Pregnantbellylove93 wrote:Can someone help me on getting this game to work?

maybe you need to explain us what does not work before ?
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby Black_Knight » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:15 am

Hmm.. I get a d3dx9_37.dll error... did I forget to install something?
Black_Knight
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pregnantbellylove93 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:14 am

Im pretty new to this stuff so im not sure how to get the game to work like what else should i download to make it run
Pregnantbellylove93
New to the forum

Postby 2littlebigcreepers » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:29 pm

SolarMarkoff wrote:There we go!

A little extra story for our same size fans!

Little story.jpg

The image is quite big... It may take a while to view it :D

Enjoy!

Will that ever be added to the game? Cause that would be awesome!
2littlebigcreepers
Been posting for a bit

Postby SMD0508 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:09 pm

I have downloaded the game, but not able to open it. My computer just gives me an option to open, save, or save and open and it repeats.
SMD0508
New to the forum

Postby SuperSexyBellyQueen » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:57 pm

I downloaded the game, but every time I try to open it, I get d3dx9_37.dll error. Idk what I should or need to do to make it run.
SuperSexyBellyQueen
New to the forum

Postby SuperSexyBellyQueen » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:09 pm

Black_Knight wrote:Hmm.. I get a d3dx9_37.dll error... did I forget to install something?

Me too
SuperSexyBellyQueen
New to the forum

Postby Nayko93 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:39 pm

SuperSexyBellyQueen wrote:I downloaded the game, but every time I try to open it, I get d3dx9_37.dll error. Idk what I should or need to do to make it run.

try installing or updating Direct X 10 or 11
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby hypnolatex » Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:23 pm

Anyone have any idea where this game went or have a download link? The link is down and there are a few people I know trying to grab this game again :(
hypnolatex
New to the forum

Postby b5n » Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:37 pm

hypnolatex wrote:Anyone have any idea where this game went or have a download link? The link is down and there are a few people I know trying to grab this game again :(

Double this
b5n
Somewhat familiar

Postby amerdism » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:52 am

download link?
amerdism
Been posting for a bit

Postby grz01 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:55 am

Download link on first post looks to be broken?
grz01
Somewhat familiar

Postby anonpls » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:17 am

SolarMarkoff hasn't been seen on the forum for months. A new download link for the "The Apartment" and the new game "gluttony week" will probably not be uploaded. However maybe an other member can help you out with that first one.
anonpls
Somewhat familiar

Postby Guard » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:13 pm

Guard
New to the forum

Postby LordBubbleSnatch » Tue May 24, 2022 10:24 am

Guard wrote:Here is the link <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://mega.nz/file/YSAH2AYS#kp_bCzawdIbfDaMfhr8xFTufmWJgtT9oDbHEYAMLekQ">https://mega.nz/file/YSAH2AYS#kp_bCzawd ... bHEYAMLekQ</a><!-- m -->
The link is dead. Is there anywhere else the game can be found??
LordBubbleSnatch
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game