"The Apartment" Brand new 2018 Visual Novel!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

"The Apartment" Brand new 2018 Visual Novel!

Postby SolarMarkoff » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:00 am

Hi everybody!

I've been watching this community for quite a while now from dark anonimity due primarely to my shyness... ^^;
But I have now decided to come out for the first time with a little... Contribution of mine! :D

A brand new game project I've been working on for a few months in my spare time, called "The Apartment".

It's a feature complete visual novel in its most basic form, somewhat inspired by classics such as Taste of Adventure or World of Vorecraft (I love those games!).
It's quite short and has VERY few choices to be made.

The premise is:
You mysteriously wake up in a huge penthouse apartment, and you have to find a way to escape without falling in the hands of its occupant. As simple as it can get.

BUT! I decided to utilize my Op plz nerf skillz to fill this simple visual novel with high resolution original pictures! (this is why the file size is so big)

The game contains 215 unique and original images that I personally created with Source Film Maker
Some of them I actually find to be quite sexy!
And some are... not great...
NOTE that I used assets that I DO NOT OWN, which are listed below in the disclamer if you want to try and use them for your own SFM project.
Maybe you'll be able to make an animation out of these assets! I tried to do just that before starting to write this VN.
Let's just say the results were kinda... Poopy.
Maybe someday I'll take on SFM again and release that animation after A LOT of polishing...

Some sample images
Spoiler: show
bedroom67.png

bedroom56.png

bedroom16.png

bedroom11.png

But regardless of how my attempted animation went, I tried very hard to make the best possible soft-vore experience I could craft, even though my writing skills are below average.
(not helping at all is the fact that English is not my main language. So should you find any grammar mistakes, I apologise in advance...)
The story itself is quite naive and even stupid in some instances...
I like to think of it as just a framework for the vore scenes.
I've tried my best to put extra care and detail into these, even if there are not that many, and differenciate them as much as I could.

The Apartment contains
Softvore, oral, digestion, fatal (in the sense that the game will end), weight gain (quite literally.)
pregnancy, in one case hyper-pregnancy, F/M, F/F (sometimes the game will refer to you as a male, but since the player character is never shown you can be a dude or a dudette or a walrus, whatever you'd like to imagine, I won't judge!)
both willing and unwilling, Throat bulge, macro aaaand... I think this is it...
I mean... Vore tags somewhat confuse me so probably there is something else I forgot to mention. :silly:

But I can tell you now what it does NOT contain.
Hardvore, scat and any kind of vore that is not oral. (not into that at all...)

Also I included in the game a little gallery containing some pictures I did not use in the story, but that came out so sexy that I decided to keep them in their own section.

Here's the link to the .zip file! (I've checked both the download and the .zip folder about 32 times. But If anything's wrong please do tell me!)

Known issues PLEASE READ:
-Every time you open the game, it will display a pop up message saying that one or more scripts failed to compile. I have no idea why and came out with no solution. Just ignore it, the game should be perfectly functional.
-Sometimes when you close the game, it will crash. It's an endemic problem with the Novelty engine that afflicts other games as well. Needless to say I have no solution.
-Some pictures, especially some of the earlier ones contain some visual errors, for example Jane's hair in her first scene or the miscalibration of lighting effects in the first vore scene causing the predator's body to appear darker.
-You may experience random crashes again due to the Novelty Engine. If you played "Taste of Adventure" or "World of Vorecraft" you know what to expect.
Sorry about that, I'm just an animator, not a programmer :(

"CAN I USE YOUR PICTURES FOR MY OWN PROJECT?"
A good question.
REMEMBER that I own none of the assets I've been using, but its creators gave permission to use them all for non-commercial purposes (yes, including valve corporation. You can go to their FAQ section for SFM should you whish to verify ^^)
So I guess that as long as you use my images for your projects without making money, you have nothing to fear.
Just be sure to tell me if you wish to use them! Not because you need my permission but because I'm curious! :lol:

Assets Used
-Curvy Elizabeth (inspired from bioshock infinite) v7.0.0 Daz implementation by LordAardvark (you can find his models on sfmlab.com)
-Left 4 Dead producer by Valve Corporation (which granted permission for use of its assets if used for non-commercial purposes.)
-Fully furnished apartment 2017 by renzk (from Steam Workshop)
-And some other items also by Valve Corporation.

I'm most likely not going to update the game with new scenes. Not because I think it's perfect (trust me it's not even that good) but because in september I'm going to college to study CG animation and modelling.
And at that point I'll have no more of that overrated "Free time" business...
Heck! Maybe there I'll learn how to make my own sodding models! :oops:

Regardless, I'll make sure to stick around in this forum for a bit to hear your comments and answer your questions.
I'm also opened to criticism of course! I'm a cool guy, I won't eat you if you have something to say! (most likely... You're lucky I'm no pred :roll: )
Just don't be mean :-D

PLEASE DO NOT post this game's images elsewhere and claim them to be yours. That is a very Di***sh move and you'd be a very bad person! :evil:
I know It goes wothout saying, from what I've seen you are all lovely folks, but hey!

I think I've spoken enough and you are rightfully tired of hearing me rattle on so...
Enjoy!
Off you go! :lol:

Solar Markoff
SolarMarkoff
New to the forum

Re: "The Apartment" Brand new 2018 Visual Novel!

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:00 pm

Played one route, besides a few spelling errors it's a good little romp. Good for a play or two. Nice job. Not enough Elizabeth vore out there.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Halcyon » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:07 pm

Great work! This was a lot of fun :D The filesize is a bit large but all of the original images are really well-made! I know you said you don't think you're going to make any more, but I think this alone is really awesome! :)
Halcyon
???

Postby Katana70065 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:57 pm

Very interesting. Haven't found the pregnancy or hyper-pregnancy parts of the story, but quite enjoyable.
Katana70065
Been posting for a bit

Postby Capreolus » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:15 am

Played all the routes. You created a nice VN, sir.
Capreolus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Blargh62 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:13 am

Blargh62
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lakeless » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:49 am

Hey there, SolarMarkoff :) welcome to the forum!

So, I gave your game a try earlier and I must say that I was most impressed by what it had to offer. In a sense, it was actually as if it had been designed for myself given the amount of boxes it ticked, which was a pleasant surprise. The images themselves were enjoyable throughout the game and added a unique flavour given that they were all made from scratch... Although, I could only think of the tedium it must have been at times to create them all (believe me, I can sympathize). Then again, if you're striving to become an animator, I guess it didn't really hinder you all that much.

Despite the fact you also said that the game was a bit stupid and naive in places, I thought it actually flowed very smoothly and the concepts weren't all-that hard to swallow (got to set up those vore scenes somehow, right?). The variety between the scenes were enjoyable and were more than enough justification for doing the setups that you did, so don't be so hard on yourself :)

The overall premise of the game was simple as you had said, but it was a good simple given that you don't want to waste too much time setting things up for a game of its length. It's also one of those classic scenes that never really get old no matter how often they're used.

It's somewhat of a shame that you're going to be absent for a while since I would have liked to see more work from you, but of course priorities come first :) Regardless, I'll be keeping an eye out in case anything else happens to make its way to the surface from you. All-in-all, though, a very neat little game ^^ I can see myself playing it more in future.

Also, I'd like to also give you my thanks for the mentioning of my game "World of Vorecraft" :) I'm glad that you enjoyed it! Keep your eyes open for an update on the horizon.
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby dasno » Sat May 05, 2018 11:49 am

what are all the routes?
dasno
New to the forum

Postby EddyS » Sat May 05, 2018 4:39 pm

Hey Solar, I tried your game and it was really good! I liked the vore scenes a ton (I just liked the whole game in general, gotta say, you've got talent). But I was curious about one thing: Will there be same size vore in this game (if you decide to continue developing it)? Cause I'm more into that rather than the tiny vore. Just my preference though. It could just be a side feature if you wanted to play the game that way, idk how you would implement it, hope it's not too much to ask. But nonetheless, amazing game and keep working on it, stay motivated and don't be so hard on yourself (In my opinion would be even more amazing with same size vore)!
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Caesar » Sat May 05, 2018 8:07 pm

Wow is really really well done! Hit all my favorite stuff. Only gripe is i would like to see more. :-D
Caesar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Monopolus » Sat May 05, 2018 11:45 pm

This was fantastic, to be honest. Elizabeth is top-tier, and the fact you went out of your way to create SFM scenes with sound effects and such is A+ effort. I can't wait to see if there are any updates to this, or any future work!
Monopolus
???

Postby SolarMarkoff » Mon May 07, 2018 9:53 am

Hi everybody!

Thank you so much for all your feedback!
I'm glad to see that so many people enjoyed my little project.

Sorry for the late responses but I've had an absurd amount of personal problems getting in the way! (I also lost my username and password at one point but hey... details)

So, let me answer a few questions here!

Hey there, SolarMarkoff welcome to the forum!

So, I gave your game a try earlier and I must say that I was most impressed by what it had to offer. In a sense, it was actually as if it had been designed for myself given the amount of boxes it ticked, which was a pleasant surprise. The images themselves were enjoyable throughout the game and added a unique flavour given that they were all made from scratch... Although, I could only think of the tedium it must have been at times to create them all (believe me, I can sympathize). Then again, if you're striving to become an animator, I guess it didn't really hinder you all that much.

Despite the fact you also said that the game was a bit stupid and naive in places, I thought it actually flowed very smoothly and the concepts weren't all-that hard to swallow (got to set up those vore scenes somehow, right?). The variety between the scenes were enjoyable and were more than enough justification for doing the setups that you did, so don't be so hard on yourself

The overall premise of the game was simple as you had said, but it was a good simple given that you don't want to waste too much time setting things up for a game of its length. It's also one of those classic scenes that never really get old no matter how often they're used.

It's somewhat of a shame that you're going to be absent for a while since I would have liked to see more work from you, but of course priorities come first Regardless, I'll be keeping an eye out in case anything else happens to make its way to the surface from you. All-in-all, though, a very neat little game ^^ I can see myself playing it more in future.

Also, I'd like to also give you my thanks for the mentioning of my game "World of Vorecraft" I'm glad that you enjoyed it! Keep your eyes open for an update on the horizon.

Thank you so much for your kind words! I honestly didn't expect you to try my little project!
I was greately inspired by your work! :roll:

I don't think I'll be developing this particular VN any further...
BUT I've found another little batch of models to work with! I just need to decide what to do with them :lol: I'll probably try an animation during this summer!
It's going to be my job in a few years so I might as well try it!

Also just as a little side note, I actually enjoyed creating the pictures more than writing all the text! 8)

Hey Solar, I tried your game and it was really good! I liked the vore scenes a ton (I just liked the whole game in general, gotta say, you've got talent). But I was curious about one thing: Will there be same size vore in this game (if you decide to continue developing it)? Cause I'm more into that rather than the tiny vore. Just my preference though. It could just be a side feature if you wanted to play the game that way, idk how you would implement it, hope it's not too much to ask. But nonetheless, amazing game and keep working on it, stay motivated and don't be so hard on yourself (In my opinion would be even more amazing with same size vore)!

Hey there!
You know, I too like same size, but in this particular project I couldn't find any justification to implement it story-wise...
But i don't want to disappoint you!
I'll try to make a few same size pictures and post them here If you'd like! They won't be as a complete visual novel, but I have the whole summer to spare and creating some same-size pictures won't take me much time! :gulp:

Thank you again for all the feedback!
SolarMarkoff
New to the forum

Postby SolarMarkoff » Mon May 07, 2018 12:40 pm

There we go!

A little extra story for our same size fans!

Little story.jpg

The image is quite big... It may take a while to view it :D

Enjoy!
SolarMarkoff
New to the forum

Postby Monopolus » Mon May 07, 2018 6:00 pm

SolarMarkoff wrote:There we go!

A little extra story for our same size fans!

Little story.jpg

The image is quite big... It may take a while to view it :D

Enjoy!

WOW! You're great at this! :D
Monopolus
???

Postby EddyS » Wed May 09, 2018 9:21 pm

Hey there!
You know, I too like same size, but in this particular project I couldn't find any justification to implement it story-wise...
But i don't want to disappoint you!
I'll try to make a few same size pictures and post them here If you'd like! They won't be as a complete visual novel, but I have the whole summer to spare and creating some same-size pictures won't take me much time! :gulp:

Thank you again for all the feedback!

Hey again Solar, great job with the same size image, I did not expect you to make one for us same size fans :o(for some reason... probably because I didn't mention it in my previous reply). Don't worry about disappointing me man, in a way... I know where you're coming from (your point of view is what I'm saying (I play an instrument (I play the Tuba) and do concerts a lot, can be very similar to your fear(?) as in not wanting to disappoint the people who go to the concert and take the time to listen to you play, can be very stressful but not if you have the right mindset)), don't stress yourself about that, just chill. Because of your last picture I think you don't have to worry about disappointing me at all. Just do your best and I'm 100% I'll like it a lot. But still, I'd like to give some feedback on your last picture you made if I may. I'll mention the things I like and didn't like:

What I liked:
1. The picture is overall very well done.
2. You made her fit perfectly into Seraphine (as in ya' know... sliding down her throat... (Idk why I'm awkward when I express myself about my own fetish... just feels kinda weird explaining it I guess...)). It just looks very smooth overall and I like that a lot.
3. I just overall really like this picture (ya' know, cuz I like same size 'n' shit), nicely done.

Here comes the lame part... Before I talk about the things I didn't like, I want to mention that I understand that you might not have the tools necessary to make the things I say in this category.

What I didn't like:
1. It would have been great if there were some bulges when she got swallowed.
2. It would have been great if the belly was larger (and again, I understand that you might not have had the tools to make the belly bigger nor make the bulges when she got swallowed)
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Natolin » Fri May 11, 2018 1:32 pm

Dude Excellent work, Id love to see more stuff from you!
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby whatisthissheet » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:11 pm

Awesome stuff, really hope you do more work!
whatisthissheet
Been posting for a bit

Postby chippy64 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:31 am

the game is great, and i wanted to know the how many routes there is ?
chippy64
New to the forum

Postby zoozoo » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:27 pm

Well Done!
zoozoo
Been posting for a bit

Postby SolarMarkoff » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:44 am

Hello there everyone!
Sorry for the long silence. :lol:

So as for the frequently asked question, the game has a total of 4 vore routes, and a 5th one that is the winning route, so not vore. :P

For those of you who whish more of my work, I think you're in luck! Because during my wait for college to begin, I've been learning to use the Daz 3d software. :idea:
I have to say that I did not expect such graphically stunning results from a free animation software, so I immediately started a new project with it!

Here's a little hint at what I'm working on right now.

Screenshot-2.jpg

It will be a new Visual Novel and will take A LOT of time to finish, as I don't want to post here anything incomplete.
I'm hoping to have something for you within the next two to three months... If it's not completed by October, I'm afraid I'll have to bin the entire project :(

I swear I'll do my best! I've always been a hard worker 8)

P.S.
I've found that somebody has posted a bit of The Apartment over on pornhub and has reached almost 2000 views! I'm happy to see so many people liked my work!
SolarMarkoff
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vore game