Looking for an old game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Looking for an old game

Postby Aiwindel » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:00 pm

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have a download of rogerroggs game, pyro damo stick figure, that used to be on yoyogames?
Aiwindel
Been posting for a bit

Re: Looking for an old game

Postby Nouvi » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:49 pm

Checked out a video of it... and a question comes to mind. Does this game even have anything to relate with this site? Is there even any vore in it?
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby Alsnapz » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:54 pm

Nouvi wrote:Checked out a video of it... and a question comes to mind. Does this game even have anything to relate with this site? Is there even any vore in it?

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: Rogerrog made some pretty great stuff, usually including one or two enemies called 'devourers' in his games. Unfortunately, something happened to him and he disappeared from making his nifty games.

As for the fate of his games, I have no idea where you could find them now. :c
Hey guys look, it's the REAL Alsnapz

I haven't posted anything here in forever but whatever: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/alsnapz/
Alsnapz
Been posting for a bit

Postby ladre » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:59 pm

i know a friend who can help ya
ladre
Participator

Postby Aiwindel » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:07 pm

Yeah, a link to the game was posted on here about 10 years ago, and there were a few vorish enemies. It was fun, but now I can't find it anywhere. Any help would be much appreciated!
Aiwindel
Been posting for a bit

Postby ladre » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:18 pm

did he also attended by rogerbeanz
ladre
Participator

Postby tiredtomato » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:02 pm

a bit of googling led to an archive of old gamemaker games with specific archived download links that didn't work on the normally archived pages from wayback machine... is this it?
https://web.archive.org/web/20141017105 ... 97aa66d39a

EDIT: yeah i played it for a bit and there's a few varieties of monsters that eat you, forcing you to shoot your way out before you die; i'm 99% certain this should be what you were talking about... also here's the second game, though i'm not sure if it has vore too or not: https://web.archive.org/web/20141017001 ... 73bdc55dae
tiredtomato
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aiwindel » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:22 am

That's it, thanks!
Aiwindel
Been posting for a bit

Postby tiredtomato » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:47 am

Aiwindel wrote:That's it, thanks!

glad to be of help!
now i'm left wondering though... what even happened to the guy? the one who made the games, i mean
i did a bit of research and apparently he had a FA account and kept doing some neat animations and stuff for a good while before he suddenly nuked his entire gallery and disappeared from the face of the earth
tiredtomato
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nouvi » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:53 am

Alsnapz wrote:Short answer: Yes.

Alrighty, thanks for pointing that out. Vid I watched didn't show those and pretty much only showed a megaman-like stickman game.

wartomato wrote:...suddenly nuked his entire gallery and disappeared from the face of the earth

Unfortunately... that is something that happens relatively often, for various reasons. Could be harassment, mood swings, a wish to cover their past and move on with life... or any other possible reason.

Also, thanks for finding those links, gives the community another chance to enjoy them.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Return to Vore game