Fallout 4 Vore Mod Add-on Mod (Stomach Scanner Mod)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Fallout 4 Vore Mod Add-on Mod (Stomach Scanner Mod)

Postby iasiney » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:11 pm

I am trying to get a nice little stomach scanning holotape that lets you know how much prey you've eaten and the count of alive prey in your stomach or just a referesher on digestive anatomy if you're between meals. If you like reading and text and the pipboy, then it'll be good for immersion.

My goals for this is to make it into a modpack or a quest where you have to go find Dr. Cardia himself to get the tape or have him as a companion or something. I'd personally like to see this add-on with its own images and animations of digestion and prey and such x-rays in the pip-boy but I'm not planning on making my own custom textures and models and stuff into the forseable future and will leave that to the visual artists and 3-d modelers and the modders working on the Vore mod or add-ons. I am going to try to follow the fallout 4 mod using only its defined parameters. (Edit: And with the caveat, that I'm doing this to be used with the core mod as is and not what it might be with add-ons to it from around the community.)

Yeah, I know, I've shamelessly plugged my name into this. Heck I've even considered recording voice overs if I add in Dr. Cardia himself but again that is something I might want to leave up to voice artists and other modders.

Note: In the end of the month I might be busier than I like. So, about that time, I'll probably make available here all other coding and scripts and if anyone else wants to do their own thing then that is available. Please keep this in mind if you are asking me to support. Bottom line is I am sharing what modding I have done. Most modding is assumed as is. I will try to support but I am doing this on my own accord and modding what I can get away with for own wants so, please don't expect in depth support or most additional features. I just wanted to put that out there.

Testing add-on compatability with other add-ons/plugins.

Disclaimer: I cannot provide much support right now since I don't have a lot of time. I definitely don't have a lot of time to work on this and I am back to working on and playing skyrim currently. The creation kit will probably not work very well on the computer I am using now for Fallout 4. So, mod updates may be several months to a year from now.

Notes:
This all requires the fallout 4 vore mod as a prerequisite.
Please check this video on how to to install mods using nexus mod manager: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAKcAEn6hLg
Please make sure to backup all of your mod files and all your pre-modded fallout 4 files before you do anything as a good habit.
Some of these files are not mods persay but are script files and as such must overwrite your current script files for the FO4Vore mod I assumed you downloaded already. So, please backup the fallout 4 vore consumption registry index file before you overwrite (e.g. with the extra spammy messages version of the consumption registry script) or you will need to reinstall it all.
Be wary of using the more than the 18 prey mod because after 30 or so prey it will slow your game down at higher prey amounts and break the fo4vore mod to where you cannot even digest the prey you have.
The weapons augment mod does not work with every weapon. Some weapons worked but the same weapon suddenly does not work. I don't know why currently. Also, the fo4vore mod has problems keeping up with the weapons augments mod sometimes so be wary of using it with things like vats. Manual Sniping is recommended. Automatics are strongly discouraged.
I recommended voremersion due to some bug fixes especially of the general respawning problems with the fallout 4 vore mod that I did not fix. But, these mods may not work with voremersion since I have not tested it.
I lost the original code for the mods, so I will have to rebuild them from the ground up it looks like. I currently don't have time to do coding but maybe in the future I'll play around with them.
Please note, I do not recommend using the custom consumption registry script if you are using fallout 4 voremersion add-on as it has a custom modded registry script. Any future updates using a custom consumption registry script will be compatible with that script.

Link to Download All of the Mods and Scripts:
Last edited by iasiney on Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:37 am, edited 95 times in total.
iasiney
Somewhat familiar

Re: Fallout 4 Vore Mod Add-on Mod (Dr Cardia's Mods)

Postby NazistDuck » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:19 pm

Pretty nice concept. Adds a feeling of realism.
Woah, don't have a heart attack, you're not 92 yet!
NazistDuck
Somewhat familiar

Postby iasiney » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:25 pm

NazistDuck wrote:Pretty nice concept. Adds a feeling of realism.

Thank you. I appreciate it. I was ready to give it up after I had added in the prey and alive prey parts and then the file got corrupted.
iasiney
Somewhat familiar

Postby jrloken » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:44 pm

This is a really good idea!
Keep it up mate!
Check out my addon mod for Fallout Vore:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50784
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby iasiney » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:21 am

jrloken wrote:This is a really good idea!
Keep it up mate!

Thank you. I have the next version ready and I'll put it in the first post soon.
iasiney
Somewhat familiar

Postby iasiney » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:10 pm

I went through and did the vore weapon mods. However, it does have a bug when using automatic weapons.

I am going to hold off on doing more on it since Carreau has a similar project on weapons and other folks have other mods. There's also a bit of a programming and texture making snag I'm hitting. So I'm going to hold off doing anymore and work on the stomach scanner and dr cardia quest and other lore add-ons but I put it in the top thread so folks can download that want to try it out. Please note that the attachments are not removable at the moment so either use them on guns you don't want to remove them from or make sure you keep a seperate full save of them unmodded.
iasiney
Somewhat familiar

Postby Natolin » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:54 pm

idk if Im doing it wrong or if Im just stupid but I cant get this to work, I cant actually activate it, also what is the name of the holotape?
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:57 pm

Does your mod allow more preys in belly? - I sometimes getting sick I can't add more prey when currently they are some digesting.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jrloken » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:38 am

Urielzael2 wrote:Does your mod allow more preys in belly? - I sometimes getting sick I can't add more prey when currently they are some digesting.

That is clearly not the point of this mod!
If you want more belly capacity go to the main thread and find the "More then 3 prey" mod in the second post.
Also, if i'm reading this right then you should know that Carreau is going to remove the swallow block in their next update to their voremersion mod.
Which you can find here: https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=52059
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:05 am

jrloken wrote:That is clearly not the point of this mod!
If you want more belly capacity go to the main thread and find the "More then 3 prey" mod in the second post.
Also, if i'm reading this right then you should know that Carreau is going to remove the swallow block in their next update to their voremersion mod.
Can't I ask if multiprey is mod feature? It's awfully not kind to assume something without having right answer for said question (like yes or no). Either way thanks for suggestion about other mod but I still want to know what I ask previously. (because of possivble compatibility issues).
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jrloken » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:09 am

Urielzael2 wrote:
Can't I ask if multiprey is mod feature? It's awfully not kind to assume something without having right answer for said question (like yes or no). Either way thanks for suggestion about other mod but I still want to know what I ask previously. (because of possivble compatibility issues).

Oh! Your english made it hard to understand what you were talking about, my apologies.
But to be sure, are you asking if the more then three prey mod is compatible with this mod?
Not that I can help since I don't use this mod, but it'll be helpful to, say, Cardia, if you clarified what you mean, since your english is poor.
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby iasiney » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:27 am

Nateman9 wrote:idk if Im doing it wrong or if Im just stupid but I cant get this to work, I cant actually activate it, also what is the name of the holotape?

20180402203334_1.jpg
Stomach Scan Holotape

Addenum: If it is activation, I have the mod dropped right in my data folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\ and I can activate it with a mod manager.

However, I have not done extensive testing with it with any mod manager as far as installing the mod. I just use nexus mod manager to turn plugins on and off (there's better mod managers but I'm lazy). I am hoping you can just add the .zip in nexus mod manager and it will active for you. If it is available to be activated, it will look close to like this.

Fallout4Vore2DigestiveScanModLoadOrderinNexusModManager.png
All of my mods are disabled in this screenshot but I've highlighted the mod in this screenshot. It may not look like your setup if you use nexus mods manager.

Sorry, I will organize my original post so it has spoilers for each section.
Last edited by iasiney on Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
iasiney
Somewhat familiar

Postby iasiney » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:29 am

Urielzael2 wrote:Does your mod allow more preys in belly? - I sometimes getting sick I can't add more prey when currently they are some digesting.

Which of my mods are you using?

I think Carreau is working on the blocking of taking in more prey in his voremersion mod.
Last edited by iasiney on Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
iasiney
Somewhat familiar

Postby iasiney » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:05 am

Fallout 4 Vore 2.0 Weapon Augments Add-on Update:

V0.4 alpha
-Reworked the way I am doing the weapon upgrade mods. It is a mere mod association, and I was making an individual mod and constructible object and it was taking forever. Then, I just combined everything into the fact that the weapons that have the new attach point, have the stomach teleporter available through a new mod association on those weapons.
-Added a null attachment, using the idea like muzzles, compensators or silencers have to where it does not have to have any teleporter attached. Allows the players to remove the teleporter if it isn't wanted.
-Added aliases and references and now if you put no teleporter, the teleporter becomes a loose item you can attach to any weapon.
-Todo: Considering just limiting this to non-automatics (likely making it a more of a receiver category or lowering the per shot rate to one when it is equipped so it makes it single shot) because of the bug where it will register two prey swallowed when you are only hitting one. This is beyond the scope of my expertise and anticipating if Carreau's fixes for the ConsumptionRegistryScript account for this. Workaround: Don't apply the weapon mod to an automatic weapon.

V0.4 alpha Download
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fd0x83ncao3u6 ... a.zip?dl=0
iasiney
Somewhat familiar

Postby iasiney » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:32 am

Dr Cardias Faction

Spoiler: show
Change Logs
-V0.1 alpha
Todo: Utilizing Memory Den map, locate a similar cellar door next to Hardware town building if possible or nearby.
Todo: Assess the extent of involvement in making a faction. Start adding in the faction.
Todo: Finish text conversations, holotapes, and associated logs for all faction characters. Planning on having at least a couple of raider characters. Was feeling to me like another railroad, but Dr. Cardia will likely be main quest giver.
Todo: Make raider lady npc based on raider npc talked about in vore bunker's terminal.
Todo: Fetch Quests, Stats Quests, and Others: A Quest to Fetch 10 biometric scanners for the digestive scan pods.
Todo: Add in lore and items for Dr. Cardia's Nuka-acid based Super-Acid (call it Dr. Cardia, like a play on Dr. Pepper but they don't have something like that here, lol), reasoning why he finally takes his version of nuka super-acid (Dr. Cardia) and the lore of him being on top of his own faction.
-V0.2 Alpha
-Hardware town too intense on my hardware to put the trapdoor in.
-Changed interior to duplicate of mole rat cave.
-Put trapdoor in vore basement.
-Tested both can be reached through respective exits and trapdoor.
-V0.3 alpha
-Moving the whole thing to Forest Grove Marsh.
-Scrapped molerat cave interior. Using a duplicate of the alien cave interior where you kill the zetan after he crashes his spaceship nearby.
-Linked up exit and trapdoor and tested that the doors, exits, and links work in game.
-Todo: Maybe find a cleaner space more suited for a lab because cardia is doing some doctor work a cave would really be horrid probably even for a ghoul doctor (even the underground brick lined railroad seemed cleaner for an hq), perhaps the medford operating theater if I can get it loaded up and stable enough to clean it out of encounters and the super mutant junk. Could put an exit ladder in it to tie it into the forest grove marsh place and use the exit to go to a bigger space for add-ons later (especially for "the pen")
-V0.5 alpha
-Settling on a duplicate of Barney's Bunker interior. A bit cramped for a To do of 10 npcs so may need to reduce them. Four may be enough. Maybe most of the preds would be outside in forest grove marsh, attacking the ghouls for you. Prey that would be out there don't have the devour weapon but could still try to kill be regular means.
-V0.6 alpha
-Programmed the first quest which is simple fetch and "show this npc stuff quest".
-It is stable alpha because when you finish the initial quest, it is already set to put him into the next quest and he just thanks you a lot.
Note: I am wanting to focus on the Male vore companion mod I started making. I'm not actively developing this mod at the time since I've started on make a male companion vore mod. Also, the story I realized is too inspired and is getting into plagiarizing of the croup manor and kiddie kingdom boss story where he became a thinking ghoul that the other ghouls didn't attack. And, this is getting into scripting more than I want and I don't want to forget to include the scripts between updates.

V0.6 alpha download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jivs2uplg4its ... n.zip?dl=0
iasiney
Somewhat familiar

Postby iasiney » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:56 am

Bill the Belly Boy Companion:

Bill the Belly Boy Mod Change Logs

V0.1a:
-Followed a tutorial on youtube about how to make a simple companion.
-Started added tidbits of custom dialouge, adult dismissal message.
V0.2a:
-Found some addenums in the tutorial that allow the dismiss and re-recruit phases to show up properly.
-Filled out blanks from the tutorial for custome dialouge for talking, dismissing, and re-recruiting. He give different topic responses depending on how much prey or active prey you have.
-Will only join you if you have eaten some prey and have not digested them all completely.
V0.3a:
-Added some more custom topic responses. Added NPC outfit to him. Added the devour npc weapon to his inventory. Todo: Make him auto-equip the devour weapon. Workaround: Either he might equip it if faced with danger or you can go into his inventory and equip it. Haven't tested much else. Mostly focused on dialouge stuff and whether you could recruit and dismiss properly and that custome response messages showed up if at all.
-Todo: Idle chatter/more thoughts.
-Todo: Change his recruitment phase to have more depth to recruiting him.
-Todo: Gestures
-Todo: Possibly add custom voice overs.

Most definitely this is in alpha, since I haven't tried dismissing him and re-recruiting /recruiting other companions yet. Nor have I actually seen him vore anything.

Recommend using this mod with naked male vanilla skins: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22110/?
Also recommend the male voices add on on the fallout 4 vore 2.0 thread.

(Personally, I would like to have fat men outfit replacers and bodyslide sliders but I guess I'll just have to make due with the vore bellies since I'm hands off textures.)

Installation: Install the zip file with nexus mod manager. Enable the mod in nexus mod manager plugins menu.
Manual Installation: Unzip the .esp file and place it in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\
Unzip and place the appropriate scripts in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Quests\ folder
Activate it with nexus mod manager in the plugins tab or Modify the load order to load the plugin either by manually editing the file the load file or using the load order in the fallout 4 main menu.

He will be standing in the vore basement. (Make sure you turn subtitles on.)

Warning: Bill is probably an homage to vorish deadpool. He most certainly uses adult explicatives and might describe graphic details in his responses and that may offend folks. Be warned!

Download 0.4a:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/am8z7ysckaysw ... a.zip?dl=0
iasiney
Somewhat familiar

Postby iasiney » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:20 pm

Urielzael2 wrote:

Here you go, I've done it, cracked the 18 prey limit, opened up swallowing while digesting:

Eat more than 18 prey
Current Status: Alpha Stable
What this does is overwrites the consumptionregistryscript to allow 125 max prey.

Caveats are:
-I am not responsible for data loss, save file corruption, etc. (e.g. Situations where I've caused steam to think fallout 4 was uninstalled during modding.)
-Carreau said that arrays can only go as far as a 128 index with the array. I am not doubling up arrays or touching arrays at all, so don't ask. Therefore, it is 125 max prey and 125 max prey it is going to stay. I've set it at 125 so to keep a safety in case if it goes over to 128 then it will stop before it goes over into a fault over an array index maximum value. In other words, don't ask me to push the max prey up past 125, because it is asking me to re-write bethesda's creation kit/papyrus scripting capabilities itself.
-I've tested to about 25-26 prey, so I can say that it worked for normally at about there. I have not pushed it into higher values.
-I did not test this with all the dlc disabled so if you can't change your pip-boy in the armor workshop to allow you to swallow while digesting, I suggest purchaising and downloading bethesda's add-ons (automatron, nuka-world, vault 88, etc.).
-Even manually setting 000blockswallowbool to 0 using console commands so that you can eat more may make the vore mod itself skip adding in the extra digestion stages for the prey you eat during digestion. So, any alive prey may be cleared when the digestion sequence is done or you may end up with a big belly after it is all completed until you eat more. I turned on manual digestion so I could queue up more prey and not get the can't swallow message so much.
-This has a couple messages for digestion and prey struggling in it so it may take a little longer for the messages displayed to catch up to where you are.
-Anything else, I've not tested at current, only that it works given the parameters I play the game using the vore mod.
-This will permanently modify your consumptiongregistryscript.pex (if applicable) unless you backed it up.
-This will modify the consumptionregistryscript.pex back to the vore mod standard consumptiong registry index so that enemies eaten may or may not respawn. Carreau has a patch for that but I cannot duplicate it at this time so using this you will have to deal with this caveat and workaround that you can summon most of your own npcs/monsters/mobs using console commands.
-As far as I know, this mod is not compatible and will overwrite changes made by the 3prey add-on from the main fo4vore 2.0 forum thread list, if you have it added on and enabled. The 3prey add-on will also overwrite the 125 max prey changes and put it back to 18 if you add or enable it. So, use one or the other. I did not even have the 3prey add-on enabled when I was testing this out. Technically: And as far as I know, the only use of the 18 max prey in that mod in the consumptionregistryscript does not have any other reference through the rest of the functions, therefore, nothing else appears to need changed.
-Anything else, I've not tested at current, only that it works given my own parameters I play the game using the vore mod currently.
-You will have to turn on manual digestion to get in higher numbers or eat really fast before digestion starts and your swallowing is blocked. If your prey escapes, it may enable digestion of any other prey you have in your stomach and block swallowing.

Installation
Make a backup copy of your consumptionregistryscript (if applicable).
Add the .zip file into your mod manager (e.g. nexus mod manager).
Enable the mod.
You will need to manually set the 000bellycapacity using console commands in game.

Download
<currently bugged out at when eating a certain amount of prey above 26>
Last edited by iasiney on Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
iasiney
Somewhat familiar

Postby iasiney » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:16 pm

I just was playing with the vore armor addons and found that it doesn't release the block swallow bool when putting the mod on. I will still leave it up to download, the 127 does practically appear to work still, but everyone will have to contend with the block swallow bool still activating.

I gave up and went in and commented out the block swallow bool entirely in the consumptionregistryscript for my setup and this truely does allow the block swallow bool to not activate at all because it technically it even to exist in code and it executes blank functions in the place.

However, the way it is setup is that it switches the bellies out oddly when you add a new prey in there during digestion. If the prey is alive and it is in the middle of digesting, all prey will be digested and the counters are set at zero. However, the belly size sometimes gets stuck at a bigger belly, and does the flipping back and forth between small and large vore belly armors (remind me of the way voremersion handles it with the difference that it sometimes leaves a bigger belly on you rather than the smaller one). Essentially it would leave you with a big belly and sound like you still have sloshy in there with prey. I don't mind this personally, because eating more prey seems to have it all go through the normal way sequence down to normal size (seems to reset it), unless prey is still alive and hasn't hit the digestion stage that is going on.

This could be worked around by turning on manual digestion, but auto digestion is what breaks this.

So, either I could go at this by switching around the belly armor changes in a different way in the code, or somehow have it add the digestion stages earlier in a way it won't muck up something else. Or do nothing, but I'll talk about the doing nothing option in my blog rather than here.
iasiney
Somewhat familiar

Postby Natolin » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:49 pm

Cardia wrote:
Nateman9 wrote:idk if Im doing it wrong or if Im just stupid but I cant get this to work, I cant actually activate it, also what is the name of the holotape?

The attachment 20180402203334_1.jpg is no longer available

Addenum: If it is activation, I have the mod dropped right in my data folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\ and I can activate it with a mod manager.

However, I have not done extensive testing with it with any mod manager as far as installing the mod. I just use nexus mod manager to turn plugins on and off (there's better mod managers but I'm lazy). I am hoping you can just add the .zip in nexus mod manager and it will active for you. If it is available to be activated, it will look close to like this.

For some reason every time I activate it in NMM and then I go into loot it shows this
Attachments
Capture.JPG
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby iasiney » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:36 pm

Nateman9 wrote:
Cardia wrote:

For some reason every time I activate it in NMM and then I go into loot it shows this

I'm not sure what to tell you.

Lootloadorder.png

I have it added and activated through NMM. My loot shows it enabled fine, checkmarked.
iasiney
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game