Zarachrest’s Collection

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Zarachrest’s Collection

Postby zarachrest1 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:49 pm

Okay so because I am working on quite a few games I thought I’d make this topic so the links to each of them are in one easy to find place, I’ll list each game below.

Gulp Quest Revival:
I got permission from Sarus to continue this game as it hadn’t received an update for a very long time, updates to this game should come regularly after the next release.

Gulp Quest is set in a world where all women are predators and men have to be very careful when they leave their village unless they want to end up as fat on a girl’s thighs. Now set in the same universe as the other games I am working on this game may see characters or references to the other worlds
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=49904

Valkyru:
After purchasing the rights to this series (including the books and movies that were planned to come out about it) I have decided to also set it in my own universe.

Valkyru is a world filled with myths and legends about great heroes with amazing powers who have shaped the world into what it is today, spanning over many centuries this series will tell the tale of many different people, both bad guys and good.

NO LINK YET

Desteria:
Desteria is my own original idea set in a solar system called Secoria, in this world only the strong survive, it’s either eat or be eaten and the player will have the choice to decide whether they want to be a predator or prey, but don’t worry because it will be just as difficult for both, this game will be difficult to the point where you will be thrown straight into the deep end with no tutorial or help to get started, you will start with nothing and have to make your own way in the world through any means necessary.

NO LINK YET
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Re: Zarachrest’s Collection

Postby Datstrudel » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:12 pm

I'll have to keep an eye on these.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby voidrunner » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:49 pm

Desteria sounds interesting ^^ I look forward to when it comes out
"Life is like a rollercoaster, sure it has its ups and downs, but you may just find, it can throw you for a loop!" ~voidrunner
voidrunner
Somewhat familiar

Postby dude93931 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:34 pm

Can you guys show us screenshots/previews? Looks promising so far =D
dude93931
Been posting for a bit

Postby zarachrest1 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:04 pm

Due to a very serious issue, every game I have been working on is now on hold. A short while ago I had been in hospital due to an ongoing medical condition. Since then I have been kicked out of college and as a result of that lost my home. A lot of progress has been made on all 4 games but at this current time I can’t upload them cause I have nowhere to connect my laptop to the internet. Once I move into my new apartment in January I will upload all of these games for you all to play. I can’t give an exact schedule on when updates will come out for each game cause I am a Health Care Assistant so I work days and nights. I hope I haven’t kept you all waiting too long but things are coming soon, I promise.
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby jasamprn » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:57 pm

oof. Sounds rough. Take care, can hopefully a better new year for all is coming :)
jasamprn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nouvi » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:06 pm

zarachrest1 wrote:Due to a very serious issue, every game I have been working on is now on hold. A short while ago I had been in hospital due to an ongoing medical condition. Since then I have been kicked out of college and as a result of that lost my home. A lot of progress has been made on all 4 games but at this current time I can’t upload them cause I have nowhere to connect my laptop to the internet. Once I move into my new apartment in January I will upload all of these games for you all to play. I can’t give an exact schedule on when updates will come out for each game cause I am a Health Care Assistant so I work days and nights. I hope I haven’t kept you all waiting too long but things are coming soon, I promise.

Oh dang, you still at it? That's... kinda a relief, with all that happened, that you managed to shrug off the egoists and moved on properly. Nice to see all your hard work not going to waste in any case.

As for your domestic situation - good luck! Sounds like you need it.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby zarachrest1 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:56 pm

Okay so it's update time.

In my last update I said that I will be in my new apartment in January, that however is sadly no longer the case as I have been informed by my key worker. So for the time being the releases are still on hold. Gulp Quest is currently my main priority and I must say that although my map making skills aren't as good as Sarus's it still looks pretty good, unlike Sarus however I will not be putting pictures into the game as I have no photoshop experience so i will allow other people to contribute pictures and maybe even whole scenes to the game.

Well that's all for now, see you all soon
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby chance10 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:35 pm

zarachrest1 wrote:Okay so it's update time.

In my last update I said that I will be in my new apartment in January, that however is sadly no longer the case as I have been informed by my key worker. So for the time being the releases are still on hold. Gulp Quest is currently my main priority and I must say that although my map making skills aren't as good as Sarus's it still looks pretty good, unlike Sarus however I will not be putting pictures into the game as I have no photoshop experience so i will allow other people to contribute pictures and maybe even whole scenes to the game.

Well that's all for now, see you all soon

hope you get a apartment soon :P
chance10
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jadex » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:56 pm

Heard you got into a coma are you sure you can continue working on this? i mean your life sounds pretty rough boss it might be best to come back to in it a couple years or so when you are completely back on your feet
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby zarachrest1 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:45 pm

I moved into the apartment yesterday, I have internet access, all I need to do now is get a new screen for the laptop and then all the games will be coming. I've had to do a lot of reworking on my update for Gulp Quest due to the final update Sarus released after I took over. But yeah it's all coming soon so keep your eyes peeled.
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby CoCoDu111 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:52 pm

But how are you going to update Gulp Quest since you locked the blog ?? Are you going to create a new blog? In any case I am happy that you continue Gulp quest and I can not wait to see more and especially be careful since you have just come out of coma so rest well anyway ^^
CoCoDu111
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:57 pm

Desteria sounds fun!
Turbotowns
???

Postby TheLittleDeadGuy » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:03 am

We will watch your career with great interest.
Meh
TheLittleDeadGuy
New to the forum

Postby zarachrest1 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:00 pm

Okay i have been unable to get my laptop screen fixed, i'm trying my best to find someone who can fix it or get my files off it. i'm sorry for keeping you all waiting for so long.
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aresbloodfang » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:59 pm

If It has a hdmi port you can hook it to a tv or another desktop monitor
Aresbloodfang
Been posting for a bit

Postby zarachrest1 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:04 pm

Aresbloodfang wrote:If It has a hdmi port you can hook it to a tv or another desktop monitor

It looks like I'll be investing in a small tv and HDMI lead then

EDIT: Desteria is going to be a 3D game and will use Unreal Engine, it will have the option to be played in first person or third person, this means depending on your preference if you are prey you can either have an outside view or a first person view on the inside of your predator from mouth to toilet. It is intended to be a sort of life simulator so you have needs that you have to fulfill and you can get jobs and different house types and all sorts. It is going to be many years until a beta is released for it.
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby frosthunter » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:17 pm

you will post the links in this here or where Zarachrest1 ? your work is awesome :D
frosthunter
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pregily » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:02 am

Will watch for you, like your idea, waiting for your start :wink:
Pregily
New to the forum

Return to Vore game