Cruel Linda (interractive flash game)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Cruel Linda (interractive flash game)

Postby femaleteeth » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:47 pm

Hi, everyone!
I hope this is the right place - as Patreon donesn't tolerate this type of games, I want to share it free with everyone.
I've put a lot of time and effort to create a series of "Cruel Mika" like FLASH games, and I'll be happy to know it wasn't for nothing. :)

To play the *.swf file, you need a flash player of just drag and drop it in your IE browser.

Cruel Linda(v1.17): https://www.sendspace.com/file/6u4mum

As for my Patreon - I'll continue to make crazy animations, but without gore and non-consensual vore.
Stay tunned - I'll share more games and clips!

FT
Attachments
endPS_03.jpg
support FT on PATREON: http://www.patreon.com/femaleteeth
femaleteeth
Somewhat familiar

Re: Cruel Linda (interractive flash game)

Postby Jeice » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:16 am

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do? If I click she drops the guy and misses, no matter when I click. and letting time go out just resets the time
Jeice
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby femaleteeth » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:57 pm

Jeice wrote:I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do? If I click she drops the guy and misses, no matter when I click. and letting time go out just resets the time

I believe the player (browser) you use is not reading the file as it should. Internet Explorer will do the job.
femaleteeth
Somewhat familiar

Postby DrakeZephyr » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:51 am

I can't figure out how go get these fatality or brutality things, and the timing for decapitations seems razor thin. Otherwise seems pretty solid. Brutal, but solid. Jumps to new drops pretty quick though.
DrakeZephyr
Been posting for a bit

Postby player1 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:03 am

Eh, ive never got into gorey stuff but found cruel mika to be enjoyable. This new game is a good continuation of the formula. The finisher bar is a bit too tricky for me though. Keep up the good work!
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Adelais » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:24 am

I would love to try your game, but I'm having a hell of a time getting it to work. I've tried dragging and dropping it into IE, but doing that just prompts IE to try to make windows open it locally. I downloaded an SWF file player to try to open it locally, but it doesn't seem to recognize that I have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player installed. I'm also not able to successfully just open it with firefox or IE. Do you have any ideas about how to get it to work?
Adelais
Somewhat familiar

Postby femaleteeth » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:19 pm

Adelais wrote:Do you have any ideas about how to get it to work?

IE works, but once opened, you should allow the blocked content. Flash files are discontinued, but if you allow them to play, they will. Tried on win 10 and IE - it works :)
femaleteeth
Somewhat familiar

Postby Haysack » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:59 pm

So amazing <3 Thank you so mutch!
/Best regards Haysack (aka Swedish horse nommer )
Haysack
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore game