A Day Inside Honey Amberwight (Visual Novel)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

A Day Inside Honey Amberwight (Visual Novel)

Postby Arbon » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:10 pm

[Version 1.1 now released with minor bugfixes]

Didn’t take terribly long to make and to be honest this was mostly testing resources for a larger project I’ve been working on. But this in itself is a finished project I feel comfortable presenting to a fetish audience, and should hopefully be bug free.

Visual Novel vore game in which you are immediately devoured by the main character in the opening scene, and your goal is to survive in Honey Amberwight’s stomach for as long as you can. Managing breath, stamina, and health and taking actions every “turn” or so. This game mostly depicts vore as disgusting, horrible, dangerous, and traumatic. With a callous bunnygirl predator who’s rather casual about eating you and doesn’t particularly care about your fate. If you treat vore as sexual and loving with a focus on gentle care, this game probably isn’t for you.

Kinks include:
Oral Vore
Micro/macro
Nudity
Long Digestion
Foodplay
Mild bathroom content
Optional scat disposals
Optional absorbtion
Optional Post vore sentient fat

The gameplay revolves around selecting the right action at the right time to manage various meters.

Slamming on her belly walls adds to a hidden counter that can occasionally change Honey’s behavior outside if you do so often enough, mostly unlocking hidden scenes or getting Honey to burp.

Climbing up for air costs you stamina, but grants you more breath.

Curling up to protect yourself means you don’t take any health damage from digestion, but you may loose breath and stamina.

Healing yourself costs stamina, but increases your health.

Relaxing and being passive regenerates stamina, though nothing happens if you’re out of breath.

If your breath is at zero then you take extra health damage each turn, and if your stamina is at zero you also take extra health damage. Both of them stacking.

Meanwhile things Honey does outside can change these mechanics, such as belching away your air or smothering you in pizza so that it takes more energy to climb.

Should your health reach 0 then you only have one true option. Suffer. You aren’t actually listed as dead at that point (whether or not you die depends on a final choice at the end of the game, marked so you can select your preference) but you can no longer play to see how long you last. If you’d like to ride out to the end, then you can set the game to “auto” and it will just play through Honey’s turns for you without requiring any input from the player.

---------------------------------------

Yes the lack of sound is unfortunately intentional, as I am really not a sound guy and would need either outside resources or outside help acquiring the right audio files for each part.

And most of all, enjoy.

Megafiles download.
https://mega.nz/#!4IICnKLB!hMPYsIqosX7L ... oyUhvMa5hU

Also available free on Patreon, if megafiles stops working.
https://www.patreon.com/posts/day-inside-honey-18045601

-------------------------------------

I will not be making upgrades to the game, only sequels. To that end if you’d like to vote for which character is the focus of the next game Visual Novel I fiddle with, you can visit the $1 poll here.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/sequal-to-day-18125940
Last edited by Arbon on Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arbon
Been posting for a bit

Re: A Day Inside Honey Amberwight (Visual Novel)

Postby WoodenDuck » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:20 pm

I think you did a really good job on this game. The graphics were somewhat sparse, but the narrative was excellent and very well developed. Thank you for sharing this.
WoodenDuck
Somewhat familiar

Postby TrixietheVoracious » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:13 am

I actually really liked this. Wish I could make something similar with some of my chars but have no drawing skills yet.
TrixietheVoracious
New to the forum

Postby deadpoolfan » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:19 am

Arbon wrote:With a callous bunnygirl predator who’s rather casual about eating you and doesn’t particularly care about your fate. If you treat vore as sexual and loving with a focus on gentle care, this game probably isn’t for you.

Okay, haven't actually played it yet but... yes! so much yes! I can almost guarantee i'm going to enjoy this a lot.
deadpoolfan
---

Postby ian66613 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:38 am

This probably won't be done, but for the third "Suffer" option (becoming absorbed fully, and becoming part of her forever) it would be fun if it were similar to the "Just Monika" situation, where... you actually go throughout random events in her day as said part of her body until you close the game out/etc.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby HollowSnack » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:50 pm

ian66613 wrote:This probably won't be done, but for the third "Suffer" option (becoming absorbed fully, and becoming part of her forever) it would be fun if it were similar to the "Just Monika" situation, where... you actually go throughout random events in her day as said part of her body until you close the game out/etc.

"Just Monika"? where was that done if I may ask?
HollowSnack
Been posting for a bit

Postby Arbon » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:03 pm

ian66613 wrote:This probably won't be done, but for the third "Suffer" option (becoming absorbed fully, and becoming part of her forever) it would be fun if it were similar to the "Just Monika" situation, where... you actually go throughout random events in her day as said part of her body until you close the game out/etc.

You're actually not far off from my "Ideas for the sequel" list. I just need to have more content before I can make a viable loop.
Arbon
Been posting for a bit

Postby ian66613 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:09 pm

HollowSnack wrote:"Just Monika"? where was that done if I may ask?

"Just Monika" is the 'Neutral' or 'Normal' """"""""""""""""Ending"""""""""""""""" to Doki Doki Literature Club. Once you're in this state, your save files are deleted, and you are stuck in basically an infinite loop. Events are chosen at random or from a pool of succession events. Some events will be remembered for later events during the loop.
ian66613
---

Postby danmatt » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:08 pm

Fun game, fun premise. I would have liked if it were less linear, and the lack of different content for actually surviving was a little disappointing, especially given that surviving was fairly challenging, but overall it was pretty great. I'll look forward to your larger project!

There's a breaking bug in the second belch scene where the "timescale += 1" line is written as "timescape += 1".
danmatt
Been posting for a bit

Postby deadpoolfan » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:39 pm

danmatt wrote:There's a breaking bug in the second belch scene where the "timescale += 1" line is written as "timescape += 1".

just found that. was about to comment. you beat me to it :P
deadpoolfan
---

Postby Gibet » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:24 pm

This is really well done! I love it.
"The predator's job isn't done when the hunt is over." -Topaz the fairy
Gibet
Participator

Postby Impact » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:32 am

Hello.
I've been trying to play this game, but an error message appears saying that the .exe file is missing despite me double clicking the file.
Did anyone else found this problem?
Impact
Somewhat familiar

Postby Arbon » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:51 am

Impact wrote:Hello.
I've been trying to play this game, but an error message appears saying that the .exe file is missing despite me double clicking the file.
Did anyone else found this problem?

Is this the case in both the Patreon download and the Megafiles download?
Likewise, have you unzipped the folder before trying to play?
Arbon
Been posting for a bit

Postby ImperialTrom » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:52 am

hello really nice game but were i can get the Foodplay content ??
ImperialTrom
Been posting for a bit

Postby dude93931 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:52 pm

can we have some preview/screenshots?
dude93931
Been posting for a bit

Postby ian66613 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:44 pm

dude93931 wrote:can we have some preview/screenshots?

95% of the game is just an internal stomach shot (with some food items.) 5% is a furry/anthro bunny girl. Everything else is just white/black screen and a text box.
ian66613
---

Return to Vore game