Skyrim special edition

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Skyrim special edition

Postby Rshook69 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:58 pm

So, I managed to snag a amazing deal for the Skyrim: special edition game. Managed to actually get it for free! Since I’ve been looking around at the devourment mod and addons including it, I’m ready to give that mod a go. But there’s one thing I wanna be sure, would the devourment mod, in/excluding any addons, work with the special edition as well?
Rshook69
Been posting for a bit

Re: Skyrim special edition

Postby ArcaneSigil » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:21 pm

That you'd have to ask the creator of Devourment, but I'm curios as to how you managed to get Skyrim: Special Edition for free. Console or PC?
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby ian66613 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:45 pm

There's also currently a free weekend going on for Skyrim: Special Edition.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby ArcaneSigil » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:24 am

Really? As in getting Skyrim: SE for free on Steam? If that's the case, I'm gonna have to make sure my computer has some open space so I can download it. I have Steam and I've been itching to play a game again since my Xbox crapped out on me.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby ian66613 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:06 am

No. Free Weekends mean that you get Skyrim: Special Edition for free until the weekend is done. There's usually a sale for the game that's on free weekend as well.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Sideromelane » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:19 am

Yes, it works on PC as long as you install SKSE64 and SkyUI.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rodentai » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:06 pm

CrimsonFangX666 wrote:Really? As in getting Skyrim: SE for free on Steam? If that's the case, I'm gonna have to make sure my computer has some open space so I can download it. I have Steam and I've been itching to play a game again since my Xbox crapped out on me.

it was permanently free a while back when it first came out. Basically, on steam only, if you had Skyrim and all its DLC before Special Edition was launched, you got it free forever. That offer is gone now, but when its up, believe me, I made a beeline for Walmart to buy a 50 dollar steam card for Dragonborn and Dawnguard. Sadly, a day before Quakecon, so I didn't get the best price, but I still got them and, conversely, Skyrim: Special Edition(Can't run it, but I have it!). So, if you had the Legendary Edition, you've probably had it and for a while.

Sadly, Console players were not extended the same olive branch, and that caused a substantial controversy for a while.

Rshook69 wrote:So, I managed to snag a amazing deal for the Skyrim: special edition game. Managed to actually get it for free! Since I’ve been looking around at the devourment mod and addons including it, I’m ready to give that mod a go. But there’s one thing I wanna be sure, would the devourment mod, in/excluding any addons, work with the special edition as well?

Best to try it. Got nothing to lose, just make a profile for it and it's dependencies and test it. If not, maybe someone can make it compatible.
Rodentai
New to the forum

Return to Vore game