The House Party: A Vore Text Adventure Game (Beta v0.3)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

The House Party: A Vore Text Adventure Game (Beta v0.3)

Postby DragonsKey » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:29 pm

I've started work on a personal project I've been meaning to start for a few months now, a vorish text adventure called the House Party. Basic premise is you're a human male renting a room from a whale couple, and the couple has thrown a party to welcome you to the neighborhood. The game is currently just a Beta release now, having 6 scenes between 5 characters (three characters have no scenes as of yet), but more scenes will be added in the near future with a full v1 release being considered done once the majority of scenes for all V1 characters (see outline) are done. A full outline of plans for each release version can be found here https://aryion.com/g4/view/453178
and the game can be downloaded here http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/ ... ouse-party

I'm aware of a mapping bug that I'm working to fix

The game is made using the Quest program and it will be required to play it. The program can be found on the linked site.

I've also set up a Discord chat server so I can give live updates as scenes are added so I'm not spamming inboxes with news of updates as well as keep up with the players. Once the updates presented in the outline are finished and if the game proves to be a success by my standards I'll likely start doing cameo raffles via Discord.

Hope you enjoy it!

Additional:
Thanks to :iconmzmm: for making The Hotel, another great vore Quest game and a huge inspiration for me making The House Party
The online player at the link provided DOES work on mobile but it's twitchy

EDITS:
4/22/18, v0.2 - Fixed the mapping bug.
5/4/18, v0.3 - Added scenes for the 2F bathroom Great White and Kitchen Horse
Last edited by DragonsKey on Fri May 04, 2018 9:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
DragonsKey
Been posting for a bit

Re: The House Party: A Vore Text Adventure Game (Beta v0.1)

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:01 am

Somehow, just reading the description, I knew that the game would mostly contain male preds, and that of the female ones, one would only have an anal vore scene.
I don't know how, but I knew.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby 3rasvok » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:25 am

empatheticapathy wrote:Somehow, just reading the description, I knew that the game would mostly contain male preds, and that of the female ones, one would only have an anal vore scene.

It's nice for a change isn't it?
3rasvok
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheBlueRaichu » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:59 am

3rasvok wrote:
empatheticapathy wrote:Somehow, just reading the description, I knew that the game would mostly contain male preds, and that of the female ones, one would only have an anal vore scene.

I'd say.
TheBlueRaichu
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mermidion » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:12 am

TheBlueRaichu wrote:
3rasvok wrote:

I'd say.

absolutly ,wish they were more games like that.

also. i as far as i have counted there are 4 male and 4 female npc and potential future Preds so far. so "mostly contain male Preds" at that Point is assuming.
Mermidion
Somewhat familiar

Postby DragonsKey » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:49 am

After counting up the number of preds in the outline I've actually managed an even split of male and female preds (counting each member of the later introduced couples as their own pred), having 22 out of 44 planned preds be female, even if the updates thenselves aren't balanced The games just in beta at the moment but there will be more preds and A LOT more scenes coming.

Initially the second floor was going to be a separate update but was rolled into the initial release due to lack of initially planned content though it had the side effect of making for an even split of male and female preds for the v1 release
DragonsKey
Been posting for a bit

Re: The House Party: A Vore Text Adventure Game (Beta v0.2)

Postby Logic101 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:36 pm

Is it mostly fatal and is there any control over that?
Does each event cause endgame? Will that change?
Logic101
Been posting for a bit

Re: The House Party: A Vore Text Adventure Game (Beta v0.2)

Postby DragonsKey » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:20 pm

Logic101 wrote:Is it mostly fatal and is there any control over that?
Does each event cause endgame? Will that change?

In order: for now yes it's mostly fatal though more non fatal scenes will be added in the near future and throughout future updates, and it's on a by scene basis rather than player control; yes all scenes will cause end games since the idea is the party takes place over a certain period of time and being stuck in someone's stomach/ass/womb/etc. will prevent you from enjoying the rest of the party, though once certain programming script related things are figured out (I am learning the ins and outs of Quest as I go) most scenes will at least be escapable (save for some endo scenes such as Malia's UB scene and some scenes both fatal and no that will usually involve prevore shrinking) before the game end triggers; and everything is liable to change as I'm still learning the Quest program so more features can be added as I learn how to implement them.
DragonsKey
Been posting for a bit

Postby mZmm » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:35 am

u sound disappointed
mZmm
Participator

Re: The House Party: A Vore Text Adventure Game (Beta v0.3)

Postby DragonsKey » Fri May 04, 2018 9:44 am

0.3 releases. Adds scenes for the Horse in the kitchen and the Great White in the 2F Bathroom
DragonsKey
Been posting for a bit

Re: The House Party: A Vore Text Adventure Game (Beta v0.3)

Postby Maexam2 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:32 pm

I shall follow this.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Vore game