Retale - Free Vore Game - Full Version

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Retale - Free Vore Game - Full Version

Postby Datstrudel » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:18 am

I uploaded a youtube video of one of the scenes in the game. I didn't see if you didn't want anyone to upload it, but if you don't want it up, I'll remove it. Just let me know. I put a link to the game in the description as well.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Alepha » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:42 pm

So, I can't be arsed to finish this game. I even made an account to complain because of how goddamn intrinsically annoying some aspects of the game are. The game encourages you to never pursue anything that seems remotely interesting because you lose. I get through the really long wordy sequence at HQ, get back to the shop, and immediately lose the game because I got eaten by one of my employees, and the last autosave was behind a huge chunk of text I can't be bothered to repeat. Fuck that.
Alepha
New to the forum

Postby Datstrudel » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:57 am

Alepha wrote:So, I can't be arsed to finish this game. I even made an account to complain because of how goddamn intrinsically annoying some aspects of the game are. The game encourages you to never pursue anything that seems remotely interesting because you lose. I get through the really long wordy sequence at HQ, get back to the shop, and immediately lose the game because I got eaten by one of my employees, and the last autosave was behind a huge chunk of text I can't be bothered to repeat. Fuck that.

The Hotfix version allows you to save anywhere (except on choices). Just press W and the save menu appears. After saving, hit escape I think.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VampireBunny » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:59 am

I really liked this game.
Theres one bug i'd like to report, that if you are like me and just keep your shift key held down throught the "gameplay" part, then you will be unable to see the story if your pressing shift when the "END" is supposed to pop up.
EDIT: This was fixed, i played an old version like a dum bun
But I would like to say two things that were important to me, Safe mode felt kinda lazy, just like a worse version that replaces the hell-ish game over with a heaven-ish game over, I still felt murdered

But most importantly, the bathroom scene is strangely uncomfortable. Of course part of the main point of games like this is for people to willingly thrust themselves into death for fap material, however, if you didn't do that and instead got invested to the characters and story, then directly after an emotional climax where you're accepted as family by the characters and invited for a picnic, you're out of complete nowhere murdered by someone in your new "family" and no one cares and then you literally burn in hell. It just felt like, for a story, just an extremely inappropriate time and it becomes uncanny and disturbing as a result :c
But, also, I felt like the deaths were strangely short, like, i'm sure we were all wondering, if Cassy ate us, would Eva be upset and mourn in anyway? the lack of a conclusion suggests not, but thats strange considering her empathy and care for Claire

I know someones going to accuse me of "overthinking" it, but I disagree. I think the unsettling nature of these complaints is the result of high quality character building and story telling

EDIT: To clarify about safe mode, since I dont think I was clear enough, My problem is that it's not really a safe mode, its just, go into a coma and become brain dead instead of full dead. I think a good safe mode can even still have digestion and not have to sacrifice any lewdness, all it needs is reformation and maybe more times when the main cast will ask you if your okay with it, (id say yes anyway, just feels more in line with a safe mode for it to be consentual)

Also I'm not sure I see the appeal of "Limbo" I feel like its to motivate the player to not die, by adding stakes to the situation, but the threat of your soul being obliterated could also taint the nice feeling one could have feeding themselves to another, I feel if we had the option to have dragon girl as a "heaven" afterlife, that's just what makes games like this so great, that nice amount of player choice that allows the rest to flow smooth as a vanilla waterfall~ :3
VampireBunny
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:01 am

whats the difference between "Latest build: HOTFIX downloads" & the full game download?
Or is it the same thing, just one stating that there's fixes?
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Retale » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:12 am

TheAllSeeingEye wrote:whats the difference between "Latest build: HOTFIX downloads" & the full game download?
Or is it the same thing, just one stating that there's fixes?

latest build does just that, its the latest version of the game.

Also expect Retale 2 very soon. I've learned a lot since last time.
Retale
Somewhat familiar

Postby Getinmybelly » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:03 pm

Retale wrote:
Also expect Retale 2 very soon. I've learned a lot since last time.

AAAA YESSS! <3
Getinmybelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby MikhailOberchav » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:31 pm

searching through the files i found a love letter from spike. is there a certain path to follow to get it? I thought i did everything spike related but haven't gotten it yet. if anyone can point me in the right direction for it that'd be awesome. also it's amazing to hear that the sequal is on the way. I'm literally enjoying this game too much.
MikhailOberchav
Somewhat familiar

Postby jusaguy » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:29 pm

if it costs nothing why not post the game on mediafire or google drive, i really dont feel comfortable with some site that wants me to pay them money knowing my email

please put it on mediafire or google drive :neutral:
jusaguy
New to the forum

Postby Retale » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:04 pm

jusaguy wrote:if it costs nothing why not post the game on mediafire or google drive, i really dont feel comfortable with some site that wants me to pay them money knowing my email

please put it on mediafire or google drive :neutral:

???

You don't have to pay anything, its free. I took down the dropbox links to the game as I need to free up space for Retale 2. Payhip only needs your email so you can download the game. If you really feel uncomfortable about a site knowing your email maybe try https://emailfake.com/ ?
Retale
Somewhat familiar

Postby Twister231 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:39 pm

By the way when Retale 2 comes out will it have a LITE version like the first game had?
Twister231
Somewhat familiar

Postby DollyFailFail » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:41 pm

For those who aren't on either Furaffinity or the Retale Discord, Retale 2 should be coming out in just a couple days now.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Retale » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:23 am

Retale 2 is indeed coming out today at 6PM BST. (British Standard Time)

In regards to whether it'll have a LITE version the simple answer is no. Fingers crossed, hoping that it works fine on all of your computers. The only reason the first game had issue for some people was the pre-loader I was using, which for this game I don't use. If anyone is worried though, rest assured they work fine on my computer which is essentially a toaster itself. Will show you specs:

Intel Core i3-4130 CPU @3.40Ghz, 3400 Mhz, 2 Cores
8GB RAM
GeForce GTX 660 Graphics Card
Retale
Somewhat familiar

Postby klonoa723 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:00 pm

Hey, just finished playing this game, and gotta say, hella good work, it's real well done, maybe a bit clunky in some places, but I bet the second game will be a hella improvement.
Writing also to report a bug:
Spoiler: show
So, I finished the story, and the octopus gal comes in, saying I did all pefect somehow? Well, she then eats me, and the sprite of her with a full belly is shown. Problem is, it doesn't go away, and when at the end, after the credits, I press the "end" button, the game stays at that screen, pretty much softlocking.
I'm at the latest version, the hotfix. Also on safe mode.

Update: Ok, no, the game ends after a moment that I do press the "end" button, so that works. Din't expect it needed a bit of time to do so. The sprite being there is still a bug tho. And dunno, was expecting to save for a new game+, dunno.

In a spoiler 'cus, well, story spoilers I guess.
Open for commissions: https://aryion.com/g4/view/479460
klonoa723
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lucca_Manadragon » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:30 am

Just curious, is there a way to view the vore scenes like a gallery mode or anything? Or is that kinda thing locked behind game completion? If its the latter im wondering if anyone has a end game save, i had one on my old pc (was on start of last day) but it got fried >w< had to buy a new one
"By the will of mana, I shall protect the meek and helpless" ~Lucca
Lucca_Manadragon
Participator

Previous

Return to Vore game