Retale - Free Vore Game - Full Version

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Retale - Free Vore Game - Full Version

Postby HyperlinkError » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:30 pm

looks like you should've knocked the save system entirely since the chapter select is so punctual. v good game nd I very much do enjoy that your ability in the math is completely arbitrary. art isn't terrible nd if you're making another I'm looking forward 2 it
HyperlinkError
Somewhat familiar

Postby nuggholio » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:59 pm

the game is pretty good, a few bugs here and there, but it works and is finished, so thats a plus.
would've liked a bit more nsfw content since this is a fetish game anyways, but overall i enjoyed it and will definitely be keeping an eye on any other content you make.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby Datstrudel » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:44 pm

I love this game so much! I'm wondering though, I saw in the picture files that there's several customers that can eat you. How to I get those?

Also, is it possible to run this on an Android device?

I do say that I love this and wanna see a sequel! Ava is my favorite pred btw, love all the scenes with her.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:20 pm

Loved the game, it even distracted me from working on my own :P The kangaroo is defo my favourite scene :)
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby lypo » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:24 pm

I was looking through the image files, who is glitch and how can I see scenes with them. Also there is images of the octopus lady eating you. How can that be triggered.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:07 am

You trigger the octopus by doing exactly the right thing on every single customer. There's also a scene where the tiger character eats you if you do the wrong thing on every single customer. These both happen at the very end of the game.
The customers who eat you will typically do so in response to you either picking the wrong option, or letting time run out. Though one (iirc, a deer boy in a green shirt) eats you if you pick the *right* option, but then spits you back out.

Oh, and if we're talking about our favorite characters: Asher and Cassy, with Simone being a runner-up.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby JesseClark9 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:20 am

I'm having a good time with this game, there's many options to explore when not serving customers so I will be occupied when I'm done with my shifts. Thanks for the game, I like it a lot!
JesseClark9
Been posting for a bit

Postby The_Prof » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:49 am

I liked Claire a lot... Sadly I felt sad that you couldn't have it so more rookies joined her waistline then the company
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:25 am

The_Prof wrote:I liked Claire a lot... Sadly I felt sad that you couldn't have it so more rookies joined her waistline then the company

Yeah, I basically wanted to jump down her throat the moment she showed up, but as far as I can tell, the only opportunity she has to eat you happens at that picnic at the end - and that's non-fatal, even if you're playing on fatal digestion mode.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby The_Prof » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:35 am

empatheticapathy wrote:
The_Prof wrote:I liked Claire a lot... Sadly I felt sad that you couldn't have it so more rookies joined her waistline then the company

Yeah, I basically wanted to jump down her throat the moment she showed up, but as far as I can tell, the only opportunity she has to eat you happens at that picnic at the end - and that's non-fatal, even if you're playing on fatal digestion mode.

Well it also would have been fun to get more use out of that bathroom... But that's probably against the creator's preferences so I left that out
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby DollyFailFail » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:19 am

I gotta admit I agree with being sad there's no way to get eaten by Claire before the picnic. There's also quite a few other customers I would have liked to be able to eat me as well.

As for my personal favorite character I gotta say Cassy definitely takes that spot, but I can't say I actually dislike any of the characters in this game, or that I don't like any of the other staff members, I'm neutral at worst even towards the council members...

the one exception is that tiger asshole whose name I don't remember because I chose not to remember him other than he was a tiger(pretty sure) and an asshole.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 2quick4u » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:37 am

I've encountered a severe bug: frequently when playing the game, my keyboard stops responding in its entirety.

It starts with the Shift key (during normal retail scenes) and ends with my whole keyboard.

It's only occured during the game, and only during retail scenes on the shop floor.

I'm running Windows 7 64bit. And can provide the rest of my specs later when I'm home, if that helps
2quick4u
Participator

Postby DollyFailFail » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:47 am

It might have been filterkeys. I noticed that filterkeys definitely became a problem for me until I disabled it.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:22 pm

Played through the game in its entirity now.
Must say I really enjoyed it. Especially since it has a good story arc.
(A very satisfying ending too.)
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby lypo » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:14 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:You can also watch Ava eat somebody else on two occasions - one is unavoidable as a part of going through the main plot, and the other is a more hidden scene that can happen if you do a whole bunch of things that starts with accepting a micro as payment.
Basically, do that, and don't hide it from anybody when prompted.

To start the path to the more hidden scene with Ava eating someone, after taking the micro do you give it to spike or keep it?
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:52 pm

lypo wrote:
empatheticapathy wrote:You can also watch Ava eat somebody else on two occasions - one is unavoidable as a part of going through the main plot, and the other is a more hidden scene that can happen if you do a whole bunch of things that starts with accepting a micro as payment.

To start the path to the more hidden scene with Ava eating someone, after taking the micro do you give it to spike or keep it?

Spike will hide it so nobody else finds out. That's his whole offer.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby ImperialTrom » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:59 pm

IT SAY Foot Play BUT I dint find them :(
ImperialTrom
Been posting for a bit

Postby ajmajm28 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:03 pm

trom wrote:IT SAY Foot Play BUT I dint find them :(

If I remember right don't go to the meet up with Ava.
ajmajm28
Somewhat familiar

Postby lypo » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:39 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:
lypo wrote:

Spike will hide it so nobody else finds out. That's his whole offer.

Right. What's the scenes with Ava eating someone else.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Twister231 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:38 pm

I really love this game, very nice work with it! I think I like Ava and Yani the most, the Dragon and Simone are also up there even if they didn't get all that many chances to talk, they're vore scenes are really good!

There is one thing though I would have really liked to happen though:

Spoiler: show
When driving to the picnic with Yani I wish Ava and Claire and the other fellow workers were also options to pick on who you liked, especially Ava since the player is able to help her out so much and the stuff you're able to do with her is really nice. And I would have also liked it if it affected the vore scene as well, like with Yani if you pick that you like her and then be eaten by her. I just think that would be pretty nice. ^w^

Anyway even without that I still enjoyed the game alot and the vore scenes are quite nice to see. ^^
Twister231
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game