Retale - Free Vore Game - Full Version

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Retale - Free Vore Game - Full Version

Postby Retale » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:00 pm

Latest build: HOTFIX downloads
https://payhip.com/b/nWyB
Lite Version: https://payhip.com/b/Tmt8
- Fixed Miso minigame

- Fixed Desks staying on screen

- Miso Minigame now sounds in the correct ears.

- The bar for getting rewarded/punished for doing badly / well with your transactions has been decreased so you can more easily access the vore scenes.
(People will issues pertaining to the game bugging out when getting eaten by yani or other predators such as Cassy I was unable to replicate on both digestion and safe modes)

Old version - [Zipped 154MB]
You just need the download! No additional software needed.

Is your computer not getting past the load screen? Try:
https://payhip.com/b/Tmt8

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhH1TiwZ0j4

Official Retale Discord: https://discord.gg/rGvvsGe

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Symbolsloth

Retale is out! Befriend coworkers or be eaten by them! Explore what its like to work in a store and find out what's going on in the company that's making everyone so sad! Serve customers and experiment with peoples feelings! Meet Ava, Spike, Asher and many more in a story that'll take you all the way from the interview to the till to the lives of everyday furries!

---

Thank you to everyone who supported me in making this project. It honestly wouldn't even be a thing without you guys.
Last edited by Retale on Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:57 am, edited 5 times in total.
Retale
Somewhat familiar

Re: Retale - Free Vore Game - Full Version

Postby ObsidianSnake » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:22 pm

Wow, it looks like you did a lot of work for this! I really wish I could run this, but it looks like WINE can only get it as far as drawing the window it would run in.
If you have some time to burn, check out my gallery for some stories!
ObsidianSnake
Somewhat familiar

Postby silverspec » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:41 pm

I played the demo and I love what you got going on here!

I'll play the full game later.
One man's insanity is another man's genius; someday the world will recognize the genius in my insanity.
silverspec
Somewhat familiar

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:09 pm

I wanna play this so bad, unfortunately once I get past the start screen is just stops there. On my tablet it just exits out but on my PC is makes my whole computer slow and unresponsive. I assume its just cause every device I own is a piece of junk. Its such a shame cause this looks amazing.
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby deadpoolfan » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:35 pm

YES! OHMYGODYES! been waiting so long! i'm so happy! thank you so much for this.
also, thought i'd have to wait one more day, which makes this even better :)
deadpoolfan
---

Postby Sindiya » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:49 pm

This reminds me a lot of Papers, Please. Great game.
Sindiya
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:01 pm

Can you save in this game? There's no readme included with the program or on the shop website or on the patreon it seems.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Datstrudel » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:40 pm

I can't wait to play it! Just got it downloaded
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lypo » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:49 pm

ian66613 wrote:Can you save in this game? There's no readme included with the program or on the shop website or on the patreon it seems.

I can't figure out how to save either.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby ajmajm28 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:05 pm

lypo wrote:
ian66613 wrote:Can you save in this game? There's no readme included with the program or on the shop website or on the patreon it seems.

I can't figure out how to save either.

Saves are only available during certain parts of the story.
ajmajm28
Somewhat familiar

Postby danmatt » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:36 pm

I'm experiencing the computer lockups described above. The menu screen works fine, but trying to "Start Game" never gets past a black screen while the game hemorrhages memory in the background.

Just to note, the demo worked fine when I played it previously.
Last edited by danmatt on Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danmatt
Been posting for a bit

Postby Datstrudel » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:47 pm

I too have a problem where I start it but it locks up on the loading screen. could it just be my computer?
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:09 pm

Datstrudel wrote:I too have a problem where I start it but it locks up on the loading screen. could it just be my computer?

Even with an SSD, it took the game a full minute or so to load everything.

The game engine is RPG Maker MV (Using WebGL), which is why I guess there's only saving in specific parts of the game, unlike a visual novel.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Datstrudel » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:25 pm

ian66613,

So I just need to wait for it to load?
Alright, thanks for the info.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:35 pm

I tried waiting to see if it was just loading, I started it up and didn't touch anything, and after a few minutes it just exited out

Ahh this is such a bummer, I really wanna play this
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Daea » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:21 pm

Neat game~ got through it a few times, just to test some different things, all the characters are cute and well-written and the backdrops are varied and detailed!
Though, I did notice, there doesn't seem to be any real penalty for incorrect orders or running out of time?
Like, there are a few choice customers that might take it out on you, but... it just seems you're never penalized by management after numerous bad jobs...
Maybe this is something still to come in development, but it just felt like I'd end up successful, regardless of what I did right or wrong.
Daea
Somewhat familiar

Postby silverspec » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:43 pm

Daea wrote:Neat game~ got through it a few times, just to test some different things, all the characters are cute and well-written and the backdrops are varied and detailed!
Though, I did notice, there doesn't seem to be any real penalty for incorrect orders or running out of time?
Like, there are a few choice customers that might take it out on you, but... it just seems you're never penalized by management after numerous bad jobs...
Maybe this is something still to come in development, but it just felt like I'd end up successful, regardless of what I did right or wrong.

Agree!

Tho the concept of working at a store with elements of Papers, Please is wonderful and extremely novel for a vore game, there doesn't seem to be any penalty for being a stupid head who intentionally wants trouble :gulp:

One thing tho, I really wished the writing in the vore scenes were a little more verbose and drawn out! I was a little let down in some scenes everything was over in a few paragraphs.

But I loved it nonetheless, I've subscribed to your patreon!

I want to see more of it. :D
Last edited by silverspec on Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
One man's insanity is another man's genius; someday the world will recognize the genius in my insanity.
silverspec
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:02 am

This is really fun and unique - but I think the player needs to be able to save more. It gets irritating having to hold enter to skip through long cutscenes I've already seen before because I made a choice that killed me - especially if it wasn't obviously going to do so.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Retale » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:10 am

If people are still having issues running the game please try:

https://payhip.com/b/JK3Z

This will run more jarringly than the normal version, (the preloader was there to prevent this) but it'll play at the very least.
Retale
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mab17 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:30 am

empatheticapathy wrote:This is really fun and unique - but I think the player needs to be able to save more. It gets irritating having to hold enter to skip through long cutscenes I've already seen before because I made a choice that killed me - especially if it wasn't obviously going to do so.

Agreed.
SPOILERS:
Spoiler: show
After reaching what seemed to be the end of the game--or close to it--I was suddenly and jarringly murdered by Simone for having the audacity to investigate a broken door. Why, if I was instrumental to saving and reorganizing the company, would one of my coworkers spontaneously kill me, not to mention erase a good half hour of progress with no option to save?

Beyond that, the safe mode in general is really annoying. I assumed that picking it meant that the vore was safe and I was clear to explore without fear of dying or being hurt (completely ruins it for me), but I just ended up getting killed, even by friendly coworkers.

Sorry. I don't mean to just rag on the game--there's a lot of good stuff here. It's just kind of hard to get to, and, in my opinion, presented incorrectly.
Mab17
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game