Monster Girl School Version 0.15A Finally fixed (I hope)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Add more story/characters/vore scenes or finish up all the *not added* parts

Story/characters/vore scenes
58%
Finish the *not added* parts
42%

Total votes : 109

Re: Monster Girl School Version 0.15A Finally fixed (I hope)

Postby EngilbertSig3 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:43 pm

This is a pretty good idea! Though it seems that basically nothing has been done yet (tested the game and there were basically no options available except for some girls). I'm looking forward to this game! Keep it up!
EngilbertSig3
Been posting for a bit

Postby ImaDeleteThisAcc » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:10 am

EngilbertSig3 wrote:This is a pretty good idea! Though it seems that basically nothing has been done yet (tested the game and there were basically no options available except for some girls). I'm looking forward to this game! Keep it up!

Yeah as of right now, it's mainly just vore scenes. However you can sorta start a relationship with one of the girls. It's rather hard atm tho.
ImaDeleteThisAcc
Been posting for a bit

Postby ImaDeleteThisAcc » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:15 am

darkdino wrote:I apologize if this has already been asked, but will there be disposal, either answer is great. I hope this is not a bother to anyone!

Yes, and atm you can't toggle it.
ImaDeleteThisAcc
Been posting for a bit

Postby DroolingPred » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:31 pm

Booted up the game for another quick spin. I found it unfortunate that after fighting, you may possibly have more questions to answer. This could get extra awkward if you get eaten, regenerate, and then go back to class and have to fight again. I suggest that if eaten, you remain in the pred's belly through much of the day (guess we need time system for this) and maybe have further interaction with the pred where you beg etc. Also, if you would have a fight or lose a fight with a full belly, maybe you could spit out your prey to possibly be spared. This could cut both ways, especially if you want some story beats later where a classmate has been eaten and you can intervene to save them (or intervene to eat the full-bellied pred).

After regenerating, I still had a full belly. I gave my meal to my roommate, and still had a full belly.

I'll be waiting until your next big post to do more testing. Please note which parts of the game specifically need testing, I don't want to trot out a long list of stuff that you already know isn't implemented.
DroolingPred
New to the forum

Postby lich1993 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:41 am

i'll keep an eye on this
lich1993
Somewhat familiar

Postby lich1993 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:26 am

i don't know if it's reported but when you answer the math question (2/8)(2x4) correctly you still have to fight the student and if you offer yourself to the mermaid you get a black screen after the scene is done
lich1993
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game