Monster Girl School Version 0.15A (Progress update)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Add more story/characters/vore scenes or finish up all the *not added* parts

Story/characters/vore scenes
148
63%
Finish the *not added* parts
88
37%
 
Total votes : 236

Re: Monster Girl School Version 0.15A Finally fixed (I hope)

Postby EngilbertSig3 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:43 pm

This is a pretty good idea! Though it seems that basically nothing has been done yet (tested the game and there were basically no options available except for some girls). I'm looking forward to this game! Keep it up!
EngilbertSig3
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:54 pm

Re: Monster Girl School Version 0.15A Finally fixed (I hope)

Postby ImaDeleteThisAcc » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:10 am

EngilbertSig3 wrote:This is a pretty good idea! Though it seems that basically nothing has been done yet (tested the game and there were basically no options available except for some girls). I'm looking forward to this game! Keep it up!


Yeah as of right now, it's mainly just vore scenes. However you can sorta start a relationship with one of the girls. It's rather hard atm tho.
ImaDeleteThisAcc
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:38 pm

Re: Monster Girl School Version 0.15A Finally fixed (I hope)

Postby ImaDeleteThisAcc » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:15 am

darkdino wrote:I apologize if this has already been asked, but will there be disposal, either answer is great. I hope this is not a bother to anyone!


Yes, and atm you can't toggle it.
ImaDeleteThisAcc
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:38 pm

Re: Monster Girl School Version 0.15A Finally fixed (I hope)

Postby DroolingPred » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:31 pm

Booted up the game for another quick spin. I found it unfortunate that after fighting, you may possibly have more questions to answer. This could get extra awkward if you get eaten, regenerate, and then go back to class and have to fight again. I suggest that if eaten, you remain in the pred's belly through much of the day (guess we need time system for this) and maybe have further interaction with the pred where you beg etc. Also, if you would have a fight or lose a fight with a full belly, maybe you could spit out your prey to possibly be spared. This could cut both ways, especially if you want some story beats later where a classmate has been eaten and you can intervene to save them (or intervene to eat the full-bellied pred).

After regenerating, I still had a full belly. I gave my meal to my roommate, and still had a full belly.

I'll be waiting until your next big post to do more testing. Please note which parts of the game specifically need testing, I don't want to trot out a long list of stuff that you already know isn't implemented.
DroolingPred
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:53 pm

Re: Monster Girl School Version 0.15A Finally fixed (I hope)

Postby lich1993 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:41 am

i'll keep an eye on this
lich1993
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:02 pm

Re: Monster Girl School Version 0.15A Finally fixed (I hope)

Postby lich1993 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:26 am

i don't know if it's reported but when you answer the math question (2/8)(2x4) correctly you still have to fight the student and if you offer yourself to the mermaid you get a black screen after the scene is done
lich1993
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:02 pm

Re: Monster Girl School Version 0.15A Finally fixed (I hope)

Postby goldkingpie » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:59 am

nice game
goldkingpie
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:44 pm

Re: Monster Girl School Version 0.15A Finally fixed (I hope)

Postby darknessblades » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:18 am

lich1993 wrote:i don't know if it's reported but when you answer the math question (2/8)(2x4) correctly you still have to fight the student and if you offer yourself to the mermaid you get a black screen after the scene is done



this is with all questions, even if you beat the student and eat her, she still returns.
even if you beat her 10x in a row (yes tested it, used cheats to give me infinite health)

it is also impossible to agitate your room-mate.
there are also some bugged maps
darknessblades
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:44 pm

Re: Monster Girl School Version 0.15A Finally fixed (I hope)

Postby Orosaki » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:58 pm

i hope theres a shapeshifter girl. That'd be fun to try and play hide and seek with her since she could be anyone or anything.

A lamia/naga would be nice too. Snakes are awesome, but snake girls? Yes.
If anyone tells me i fell from heaven, i'll tell them i scraped my knee crawling out of hell.
And if anyone asks I'm clearly the devil.
User avatar
Orosaki
Participator
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:10 am

Re: Monster Girl School Version 0.15A Finally fixed (I hope)

Postby VLover552 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:16 pm

I'm in love with the idea of this game deff going to keep an eye on this
User avatar
VLover552
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:06 am

Re: Monster Girl School Version 0.15A Finally fixed (I hope)

Postby ImaDeleteThisAcc » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:43 pm

darknessblades wrote:
lich1993 wrote:i don't know if it's reported but when you answer the math question (2/8)(2x4) correctly you still have to fight the student and if you offer yourself to the mermaid you get a black screen after the scene is done



this is with all questions, even if you beat the student and eat her, she still returns.
even if you beat her 10x in a row (yes tested it, used cheats to give me infinite health)

it is also impossible to agitate your room-mate.
there are also some bugged maps


As of right now, the room mate does nothing. I haven't given her any functions yet. Also i fixed the broken question. Gonna be in the next build. Idk when I'm going to release it. My progress is very slow rn.

Orosaki wrote:i hope theres a shapeshifter girl. That'd be fun to try and play hide and seek with her since she could be anyone or anything.

A lamia/naga would be nice too. Snakes are awesome, but snake girls? Yes.


Eh... Shapeshifters are eh idk if I'll add that. But Naga/Lamia is a 100% of being added. Not quite sure when though.


VLover552 wrote:I'm in love with the idea of this game deff going to keep an eye on this


Thanks! Might take awhile though before you get any updates.
ImaDeleteThisAcc
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:38 pm

Re: Monster Girl School Version 0.15A Finally fixed (I hope)

Postby Orosaki » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:42 pm

ImaDeleteThisAcc wrote:
darknessblades wrote:
lich1993 wrote:i don't know if it's reported but when you answer the math question (2/8)(2x4) correctly you still have to fight the student and if you offer yourself to the mermaid you get a black screen after the scene is done



this is with all questions, even if you beat the student and eat her, she still returns.
even if you beat her 10x in a row (yes tested it, used cheats to give me infinite health)

it is also impossible to agitate your room-mate.
there are also some bugged maps


As of right now, the room mate does nothing. I haven't given her any functions yet. Also i fixed the broken question. Gonna be in the next build. Idk when I'm going to release it. My progress is very slow rn.

Orosaki wrote:i hope theres a shapeshifter girl. That'd be fun to try and play hide and seek with her since she could be anyone or anything.

A lamia/naga would be nice too. Snakes are awesome, but snake girls? Yes.


Eh... Shapeshifters are eh idk if I'll add that. But Naga/Lamia is a 100% of being added. Not quite sure when though.


VLover552 wrote:I'm in love with the idea of this game deff going to keep an eye on this


Thanks! Might take awhile though before you get any updates.


shapeshifters are neat since in the perspective of a game you don't really need to do a whole lot to make it apparent what they actually are. the coolest thing about them is that they are the leqast amount of work when it comes to monster simply because shapeshifters can be anything and it'd be believable. Cuz they are shapeshifters. One of the interesting quirks about them is that things can get pretty interesting where shapeshifters are involved.
If anyone tells me i fell from heaven, i'll tell them i scraped my knee crawling out of hell.
And if anyone asks I'm clearly the devil.
User avatar
Orosaki
Participator
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:10 am

Re: Monster Girl School Version 0.15A (Progress update)

Postby jademask114 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:33 am

question, when after I go to the classroom and do the question and do the fight I can't move after that after the class ends. that all you did for that or something else? sorry if missing something
User avatar
jademask114
New to the forum
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:48 pm

Re: Monster Girl School Version 0.15A (Progress update)

Postby ImaDeleteThisAcc » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:18 am

jademask114 wrote:question, when after I go to the classroom and do the question and do the fight I can't move after that after the class ends. that all you did for that or something else? sorry if missing something

Really? Thats odd. I just checked. I haven't had that issue before. Maybe just try restarting. That shouldn't happen.
ImaDeleteThisAcc
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:38 pm

Re: Monster Girl School Version 0.15A (Progress update)

Postby Hansony » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:16 pm

The class this is really buggy...
Get second question right and told it is correct going to next question and then before I get an option to answer anything I get "incorrect" and have to battled... and when I go back to the class after having respawned the charecter walks into a wall and the game gets stuck...
Hansony
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon May 25, 2015 6:16 am

Re: Monster Girl School Version 0.15A (Progress update)

Postby DroolingPred » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:49 am

7.4.2018
I tried asking roommate questions, it abruptly ended the dialogue. Tried asking the roommate if I could eat her, abrupt end to dialogue. Each of these options should probably return me to the "main dialog" after playing whatever line is appropriate.

Tried traveling from cafeteria to class, nothing happened. Went to dorm, then to class. Was forced to fight after second correct answer. When class ended, character automatically moved left and then down and was then stuck facing the wall.

Is there a specific system you would like tested?
What will be the intended healing mechanic? Consumables, nurse trip, rest, heal-by-vore?
Will there be a relationship progression for faculty, such as the nurse or teacher? Could I give a meal to faculty in exchange for a benefit, possibly a reanimator or maybe the option to skip class later in development?

Here - something basic to fill out your placeholder text. I'm only interested in pred-perspective though.

"Your opponent lies defeated before you, too weak to struggle."
(eat/spare)
(feet first, generic classmate victim)
"Grasping your classmate by the ankle, you insert one foot and then another into your mouth. You run your tongue along her flesh with each gulp you take. As her waist sinks into your gullet she feebly pushes against your maw, but you grab each wrist and place them in your mouth. She whimpers as you pass her chest, pulling her down by the shoulders. Finally swallowing the head, you push her face deeper with your tongue. Your teeth close over her view of the outside before a final *gulp* sends her entirely into your stomach."

(head first, generic classmate victim)
"You grip your classmate's shoulders as you bring them to a more upright position. She appears groggy from the strain of combat, and doesn't lift a hand as you stuff her head into your stretching maw. Keeping her arms pinned to her sides, you continue to swallow and pull your meal deeper. Soon only hips, buttocks, and legs are dangling from your mouth, squirming slightly as your prey hopes for reprieve. Grasping her plump cheeks, you push her hips past your jaw. The legs tilt up into the air as you rear your head back and steadily slurp them in. Your stomach expands and shifts as its new occupant is contorted and compressed. You swallow her feet and release a hearty belch."
DroolingPred
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:53 pm

Re: Monster Girl School Version 0.15A (Progress update)

Postby Nateman9 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:27 am

While this is obviously very buggy and largely incomplete I see it having some seriously amazing potential in the future and hope you pursue to bring this project to completion.
User avatar
Nateman9
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:02 pm

Re: Monster Girl School Version 0.15A (Progress update)

Postby Fimbulvinter » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:52 am

Let's see. I've been eaten by a Moth, a Mermaid, and a Demon.

Impressive work for an early sampler. Will have to look for future updates.
User avatar
Fimbulvinter
New to the forum
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:30 am

Re: Monster Girl School Version 0.15A (Progress update)

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:32 am

I had the same bug where when class ends, I just go to the left side of the classroom & it freezes or something to where I can't play the game anymore w/out starting over again

An nice game so far =3
Wish ya can be your roommate's prey already xP
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
User avatar
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:41 am
Location: West Coast USA
Blog: View Blog (30)

Re: Monster Girl School Version 0.15A (Progress update)

Postby Soroxas77 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:45 am

I wish you could save in this game.
Soroxas77
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:59 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ABrinson27, Altimos, Caesar, chocobun, ct1293, Google [Bot], huntfight, natalis-x, niteshadow, RealZikik, robowiggum, Sidvious, TentacleTuesday, Zanne76 and 8 guests