Monster Girl School Version 0.15A (Progress update)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Add more story/characters/vore scenes or finish up all the *not added* parts

Story/characters/vore scenes
63%
Finish the *not added* parts
37%

Total votes : 480

Re: Monster Girl School Version 0.15

Postby runeguden » Wed May 23, 2018 5:17 pm

ImaDeleteThisAcc wrote:
runeguden wrote:would love to see other kinds of vore in this game

Such as?

Unbirth, anal vore, nipple vore? and same kinds but when you are shrunken XD (unbirth prefered non-fatal, just entrapment for the pred's pleasure XD) oh, and some Milf teacher preds please
runeguden
Participator

Postby J3DGTS » Wed May 23, 2018 6:10 pm

runeguden wrote:
ImaDeleteThisAcc wrote:
runeguden wrote:would love to see other kinds of vore in this game

Such as?

Unbirth, anal vore, nipple vore? and same kinds but when you are shrunken XD (unbirth prefered non-fatal, just entrapment for the pred's pleasure XD) oh, and some Milf teacher preds please

Oh yeah that reminds me, I'll be doing at least 1 anal vore scene along with shrinking. But that might be awhile from now.
As for milf teachers, There is currently 1 teacher pred scene. Another one is coming up in the next update, but I'm not sure if I would call it "milf"
J3DGTS
Somewhat familiar

Postby runeguden » Wed May 23, 2018 6:16 pm

ImaDeleteThisAcc wrote:Oh yeah that reminds me, I'll be doing at least 1 anal vore scene along with shrinking. But that might be awhile from now.
As for milf teachers, There is currently 1 teacher pred scene. Another one is coming up in the next update, but I'm not sure if I would call it "milf"

awesome! but please add in a few unbirth scenes aswell XD
runeguden
Participator

Postby J3DGTS » Wed May 23, 2018 8:01 pm

runeguden wrote:
ImaDeleteThisAcc wrote:Oh yeah that reminds me, I'll be doing at least 1 anal vore scene along with shrinking. But that might be awhile from now.

awesome! but please add in a few unbirth scenes aswell XD

I mean sure, I'd love to, but adding that in a game like this is kinda hard to add that. I mean later I can try, but that'll have to wait awhile.
J3DGTS
Somewhat familiar

Postby DroolingPred » Wed May 23, 2018 10:15 pm

Digging this. Pulling a reversal on a pred is my jam, and I'm very interested in the prospect that you could possibly pump relationships until you have willing prey.

I noticed that after talking to the succubus and agreeing to retrieve a hamburger, I was stuck with a stomach growling audio. Also, when selecting the option to stay in the classroom, the dryad picture did not leave the screen and I got stuck. During combat with the frog, I lowered her health and used Vore, it said immune but I noticed after the fight that I had the girl in my belly.

I can see you have a lot to do here, but I'll try to download and test a few versions.
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby J3DGTS » Thu May 24, 2018 2:05 am

DroolingPred wrote:Digging this. Pulling a reversal on a pred is my jam, and I'm very interested in the prospect that you could possibly pump relationships until you have willing prey.

I noticed that after talking to the succubus and agreeing to retrieve a hamburger, I was stuck with a stomach growling audio. Also, when selecting the option to stay in the classroom, the dryad picture did not leave the screen and I got stuck. During combat with the frog, I lowered her health and used Vore, it said immune but I noticed after the fight that I had the girl in my belly.

I can see you have a lot to do here, but I'll try to download and test a few versions.

Wow you actually said exactly what I was planning. One of the goals is if you get into a good enough relationship, the prey becomes willing.

As for the bugs, thank you a ton for spotting these, I'll get to fixing them soon. As for the frog girl though, I recently changed my mine about in-battle vore option as it fucks with the way the engine works revolving around common event calls. So yeah thats just something I forgot to change. I'll make it so if you beat the frog girl, and learned the vore ability, you'll be able to eat her. I also need to change it so "eat" is not usable in battle.
J3DGTS
Somewhat familiar

Postby DollyFailFail » Thu May 24, 2018 7:31 am

SO uh, yeah how does one... do things, in this game? I literally can't figure out how to leave the first room so whatever content this game has is lost on me.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Selius » Thu May 24, 2018 5:48 pm

failbird105 wrote:SO uh, yeah how does one... do things, in this game? I literally can't figure out how to leave the first room so whatever content this game has is lost on me.

there's basically little to nothing to do in this. it's a proof of concept where most things dont do anything.

hopefully we get a more playable version soon.
Selius
New to the forum

Postby colin1221 » Thu May 24, 2018 7:10 pm

I will be willing to help
colin1221
New to the forum

Postby DroolingPred » Thu May 24, 2018 11:35 pm

I approve of the transition to post-battle vore. Gives opportunity to gloat, make choices (like forcing a foe to spit up a trapped friend), and describe the swallowing. Maybe even an option to hit the opponent with a shrink spell, though I prefer same-size. If you implement any sort of party feature, you could even allow a party member to vore a downed foe, but that makes stuff REALLY complicated.

For testing purposes, I advise creating a refilling money chest or a cheat system (or you could add a simple method of making money).
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby J3DGTS » Fri May 25, 2018 12:58 pm

DroolingPred wrote:I approve of the transition to post-battle vore. Gives opportunity to gloat, make choices (like forcing a foe to spit up a trapped friend), and describe the swallowing. Maybe even an option to hit the opponent with a shrink spell, though I prefer same-size. If you implement any sort of party feature, you could even allow a party member to vore a downed foe, but that makes stuff REALLY complicated.

For testing purposes, I advise creating a refilling money chest or a cheat system (or you could add a simple method of making money).

About the shrink thing, I've already considered a shrink mechanic, I'm currently working on it. Although with the way my game works, making a shrink system would basically force me to add additional dialog and outcomes for every npc I added, so it might be awhile before I finish something big like that.

As for the party system, I've tried something like that before in an older project. Getting a party system to work smoothly in a game like this is insanely hard and I'd rather not do that, but yeah it would be nice to add that one day.

About refilling money, right now there is literally only 2 things you can buy with money. And only one of them is needed for a vore scene, so maybe later, but not now.
J3DGTS
Somewhat familiar

Postby J3DGTS » Fri May 25, 2018 1:08 pm

colin1221 wrote:I will be willing to help

What exactly could you help me with? Hit me up with a PM.
J3DGTS
Somewhat familiar

Postby J3DGTS » Fri May 25, 2018 6:20 pm

Selius wrote:
failbird105 wrote:SO uh, yeah how does one... do things, in this game? I literally can't figure out how to leave the first room so whatever content this game has is lost on me.

there's basically little to nothing to do in this. it's a proof of concept where most things dont do anything.

hopefully we get a more playable version soon.

Wait fuck. I fixed the bug that prevents you from leaving the first room but I uploaded the wrong file. Gimme a sec.
J3DGTS
Somewhat familiar

Re: Monster Girl School Version 0.15A

Postby runeguden » Sat May 26, 2018 6:55 am

Do leave a message when the download link is updated
runeguden
Participator

Postby DollyFailFail » Sat May 26, 2018 10:47 am

So now the game starts in a field with two people who do nothing when interacted with, and a frog girl that I can fight, but nothing happens whether you win or lose, and the time is ticking up from 12 PM, so I feel like you might have uploaded the wrong version again, that or just didn't get the chance to upload the right one yet.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby J3DGTS » Sun May 27, 2018 4:00 am

failbird105 wrote:So now the game starts in a field with two people who do nothing when interacted with, and a frog girl that I can fight, but nothing happens whether you win or lose, and the time is ticking up from 12 PM, so I feel like you might have uploaded the wrong version again, that or just didn't get the chance to upload the right one yet.

Shit I forgot to change the start point. Thats my test world lmao. Gimme a sec... Again...
J3DGTS
Somewhat familiar

Postby iepie122 » Sun May 27, 2018 7:48 am

how do you move in this game? I have been trying for a bit, but even after checking the framerate I saw there was nothing wrong with the game. so are the controls for this game different from normal?
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby runeguden » Sun May 27, 2018 10:28 am

its sadly still broken, but in a different way. now you get stuck after getting to the dorm, unable to do anything
runeguden
Participator

Postby iepie122 » Sun May 27, 2018 8:25 pm

just hope the dev sees this as soon as possible :-D
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby Krunchlesnitchles » Sun May 27, 2018 10:33 pm

glitch when i started the game none of the controls worked its arrow keys to move correct cause they were not registering, i downloaded it twice and it still didn't work please help
Krunchlesnitchles
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game