Through the Monster Path - Vore RPG: Game Over Artwork

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Through the Monster Path - Vore RPG: Game Over Artwork

Postby xLokix » Tue May 08, 2018 8:47 am

Title Screen.png

Hello friends!

I'm working on this vore-game-RPG since a couple of days and it's at the very beginning atm. So what is it about:

Story:
The story plays in a fantasy-world full of hungry Monsters and Monster-Girls :gulp:
Your village was besieged by a centaur-army with no chance for victory, but the guards have found a secret way out of the village through a hidden path. The only catch is that this path is full of Monsters and now it's your job to clean it for saving your people.
You play as a Elly, a warrior girl who's the only one that's left for this job, cause the guards are busy with defending the village :lol: .

Content:
-It's planned to create a GAMEOVER-SCENE for each Monster(Girl) by failing against them
-GameOver artwork (Style of the Cover pic)
-MonsterGirls playing with their prey and teasing it before and while devouring them
-Sometimes watchers who enjoying to see your fate

Fetishes (!atm!):
-Softvore (Head/Feet - first)
-some tickling
-getting humilated by the Monster-Girls
!!! Would like to ask the community for wishes and ideas !!! - I'm open for creating scenes withother fetishes: digestion etc. - just write me... :-D :gulp:

Enemies:
-Especially Monster-Girls (Naga, Slime Girl, Cyclopse, Centaur, Slug-Girl etc....)
-other monsters like man-eating plants etc....

Release:
Hope to release a first demo version in a few weeks.

! It's a one man-project and I have to create the game AND art for it XD
My English isn't the very best but I'll try my best...^^ If anyone has likes to create a dialog for a scene is pretty welcome! :D

That's it for now. PLEASE LEAVE SOME COMMENTS TO MY GAME IDEA

Preview.png

Update Info:

Had to take a break from working on my game, but now I'm back with continuing!

Some ingame-scenes and one of the many game-over scenes:
1.png
2.png
3.png
5.png
4.png
6.png
Last edited by xLokix on Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
xLokix
New to the forum

Re: Through the Monster Path - Vore RPG: Game Over Artwork

Postby Lakeless » Tue May 08, 2018 12:52 pm

Very interesting premise and art style (in a good way) you've got going on. I love scenarios where the prey is played with and humiliated beforehand and it seems a fair few games seem to skip that rung of the ladder and get straight to business...To me that's like skipping the foreplay and just heading straight to sex, hah.

I'm interested in what sort of humiliation acts you had in mind. Personally I think foot and armpit worship can never go amiss when it comes to dehumanizing someone, but an elaboration on what you were thinking would be interesting :)

Just out of curiosity, what program(s) are you using to make the images? It's something I've not really seen before.

Most-definitely going to be keeping an eye ajar on this one.
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby xLokix » Thu May 24, 2018 5:55 am

Sorry for the late reply... ^^'
I'm completely with you. The most games I've played, I missed scenes like these.... so I've decided to maky my own game XD
Definitely I will add some foot and and armpit worship, also thought about scenes like hanging in a web of a Spider-Monstergirl and she's "torturing" you a bit before she eats you up - and things like these. :D
Thought I could get some feedback for this game idea, but it seems there are not many interested people on here .... :/
Maybe I should add a demo-version soon to catch them. Hope it will help^^

I'm using a 3D-program compared with a paint-tool.^^

Anyways, thank you for your comment! :)
xLokix
New to the forum

Postby DollyFailFail » Thu May 24, 2018 6:06 am

Yeah I think the silence is mostly because there's no real... anything here yet outside of the title screen art(I'd assume that's what that is) and the one in game screenshot.

I know that I saw this game when you first posted about it, but I just decided that there wasn't anything to talk about so I waited for the demo.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby xLokix » Thu May 24, 2018 8:46 am

Yes, guess so.... I'm working on this game right now and hope to publish my first demo very soon.
xLokix
New to the forum

Postby Maexam2 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:28 pm

Interesting. Look forward to playing it.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:31 pm

Good luck with it, don't let RPGMaker burn you out.
Also, will this have optional disposal?
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby xLokix » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:30 am

DarkPinkie wrote:Good luck with it, don't let RPGMaker burn you out.
Also, will this have optional disposal?

Thank you! I love Predator's Coliseum and for sure your game inspired me for creating this one!

I don't know if I add this optional disposal. If enough poeple would be interested in, I would add it for sure. Maybe I should start with a poll XD
xLokix
New to the forum

Postby gabristar2 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:15 pm

when you release the demo? :D
gabristar2
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore game