Vore Story (title pending)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What should the first companion be?

Kitsune (humanish form)
43%
Incubus
13%
Dragon (humanish form)
29%
Merman
4%
Phoenix
11%
Something else (suggest it below so I can add it!)
No votes

Total votes : 181

Vore Story (title pending)

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Sun May 13, 2018 12:26 pm

HELP WANTED!
There are a lot of things I'd like to add/update with this game, but I can't do on my own. If you'd like to donate your time and effort to making this game better, the spoiler below has all the things that I'd need a volunteer/help with in order to add to the game! Anyone who contributes to one of these points will be able to request a scene to be added into the game (within the game's restrictions) and people who contribute more work (like CGs) will be able to request full areas or companions. Note that some options may override others (IE, if someone's doing animated sprites, CGs aren't very necessary), but all of the options are listed here.

Spoiler: show
Sprites/A Spriter
With a spriter on board, I could see about adding sprite images to vore scenes, either static or animated depending on what the volunteer wants to do. As well, I could be more specific in the characters that I create, as a spriter could edit bases freely to make unique-looking sprites.

Artist
An artist could draw CGs to go into the vore scenes (much like my placeholder art in the first vore scene of the game). Of course, these would most likely be either static drawings or edited images (I'm fine with either), but they would still be very nice to have!

Coder
Not sure what else to call it, but some things I'd like to add would be digestion over time rather than immediate, where you have to walk around for a while to work your meal off (though you could vore others as well). This would need to come with belly sprite edits, but mostly I just need to know how to set it up so that after a certain amount of time, either standing or walking, dialog would pop up showing the progress of the prey's digestion; someone who knew how to set up that system would be helpful! I also need a system for handling pregnancy, where after a certain amount of time (either in actual time or steps) passes, a character gets visibly pregnant, then eventually gives birth.

Music Hunter
Can you think of a good track to go in a specific area? Then let me know what it is! I'm not good at searching up music, so someone who can offer a lot of interesting tracks would be a godsend.

Patron
For lack of a better term, just paying an artist to do CGs or sprites for the game. I unfortunately have no funds to put into the game, but some people have asked ways they can help that aren't direct, so this is the only one I can think of!

Suggestions?
If you can think of anything you can volunteer to help make the game better, tell me!

Vore Story is back from the dead! After a whole lot of problems, I've finally gotten back to being able to work on this, and I'm so excited! There isn't a new update yet, but with any luck, one will come soon.

In this game, you play a male god of immense age who recently recovered from a hibernation in his lair. You'll be able to roam the world freely without any restrictions and explore cities, towns, camps, and everything you can find. Every NPC in the world will be voreable (eventually; some NPCs may not be when they first appear) and you'll be able to recruit companions to travel with you as you find them. Companions will change certain vore scenes if they're in your party when you initiate it, and they can be freely vored from your base in any way you please, as companions will have at least one scene of both main vore types (oral/cock) and may have either more scenes or alternate vore scenes (tail, nipple). Some areas may eventually end up with optional, local questlines (Companions will most likely require a quest be done before they join), but overall you'll be able to ignore anything you don't want to do without major repercussions (at worst, you won't get a companion or a specific NPC won't be voreable). The vast majority of scenes will end with digestion (with your companions reforming unless you choose not to let them), while a handful of scenes will have clean disposal/bone disposal.

If you want to see a more detailed overview of what will be in and how far it is in being added, check below the download link!

This Game Features/Will Feature:
Male protagonist, predator options, (some) prey options, M/M, (some) M/F, oral vore, cock vore, digestion (mostly fatal, some non-fatal), bone/clean disposal (in some scenes, not all), willing prey, unwilling prey, POSSIBLY mpreg via unbirth+anal vore

This Game Will Never Feature:
Scat, watersports, futa, female protagonist

DOWNLOADS:
v0.1 -- Only two scenes in so far, one OV, one CV, and only a few pieces of the lair done.

SCREENSHOTS:

Detailed Features:
Green means it's completely finished, yellow means it's being worked on or there are instances of it, red means there's no work on it yet.
Male Protagonist.
Predator Options.
Prey Options. These will end in you just respawning in the area, not with a game-over.
M/M scenes.
M/F scenes.
Oral Vore.
Cock Vore.
Digestion.
Willing Prey.
Unwilling Prey.
Multi-Prey Scenes.
Companions. A spoiler below will have each companion's individual progress on being added.
Library. All of the game's lore/info will be in the library in your base, so you can read it if you want and can skip it if you don't.
Trophy Room. Eat someone important, like a king or a powerful warrior? Their details will be added to your trophy room! Only very specific characters will be added; you'll have to do something like trick them or lower their guard to be able to eat them.
Rewards/Changes For Voring. Devour an innkeeper? You can rest in that inn for free now and those who are already there will stay there since it's now free lodging! Turn an item shop owner into cum? You can now access their whole inventory! Voring certain people like that will cause certain things to change, and none of them will be bad (where's the fun in that?).
Disposal Toggle. For turning off the bone/clean disposal if you don't want to see it.

Companions:
There are none yet.

Possible Features (That Require Contributor Help):
Mpreg.
Sex.
Unbirth+Anal Vore.
Digestion System.
Pregnant Prey. While there might be some informed instances of this, I need sprite edits to make it actually visible.

Known Problems:
Pausing. For some reason, the game pauses when music auto-starts and MV seems to do it with any instance of non-default music (which there isn't many of). For now, I figured the strange silence/pause was better than total silence, so the music has been left in.

That's all I have for now, but like I said, feel free to suggest something if you can think of it! If I like it, I can add it to the list to handle later.

A final note: since I'm only working on this game in my free time and have other life things to do, I can't promise updates will be fast (in fact, they'll likely be quite slow), but if there's interest, I'm going to do my best to keep going!
Last edited by BrokenButterfly45 on Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:48 pm, edited 10 times in total.
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vore Story (title pending)

Postby Dragonitas » Sun May 13, 2018 12:34 pm

This seems big, even if I personally prefer female predators I like that someone cares about male preds too, good luck with the game, it looks great to me so far. :wink:
(i thought the sweat drop was a thumbs up :v)
Last edited by Dragonitas on Sun May 13, 2018 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dragonitas
Somewhat familiar

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Sun May 13, 2018 1:26 pm

It might be big! Honestly, it might be too big for me to really do on my own, but since it's free and I have no deadline, I might as well just do what I can! Figure out what I want, then figure out if it's feasible, and work from there. XD

Thank you! I don't mind female predators at all; they aren't my favorite, but I do still like them. The problem is that female predators are overused because nearly everyone uses them; males get way less love, and M/M even more so. Which is fine, it's free, make what ya like, but. XD That's one reason why I don't ever write/make female predators.
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aleph-Null » Sun May 13, 2018 2:10 pm

Dragonitas wrote:This seems big, even if I personally prefer female predators I like that someone cares about male preds too, good luck with the game, it looks great to me so far. ^^;

This.

I'm not into M/X but it seems like male pred games are almost exclusively text adventure. It's good to see someone developing an M/X RPG.

I voted for an Incubus companion just because I don't see a lot of Incubus characters in the community, but lots of Succubi. Best of luck in development.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun May 13, 2018 3:43 pm

BrokenButterfly45 wrote:Known Problems:
No music. For some reason, the game pauses when music auto-starts, so I left it out for the moment to avoid that. I'll add music in once I can figure out how to fix it!

Don't set the event trigger to 'auto'. Set it to 'parallel process' (or whatever the specific version of RPG Maker that you're using calls it). Auto stops player input; it's for non-interactive scenes that start automatically (ie: walk into the last room in the dungeon, the dungeon's boss automatically appears and gives a speech about how you're going to die, and then fights you). Parallel process is for, well, processes that happen in parallel with the rest of the game.

Also I'm really pulling for that Phoenix character. Way underappreciated species in pretty much any genre or media.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby LordDantai » Sun May 13, 2018 7:50 pm

Oh how tantalising. Can't wait to see how this will develop.
LordDantai
Been posting for a bit

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Mon May 14, 2018 6:50 am

empatheticapathy wrote:Don't set the event trigger to 'auto'. Set it to 'parallel process' (or whatever the specific version of RPG Maker that you're using calls it). Auto stops player input; it's for non-interactive scenes that start automatically (ie: walk into the last room in the dungeon, the dungeon's boss automatically appears and gives a speech about how you're going to die, and then fights you). Parallel process is for, well, processes that happen in parallel with the rest of the game.

Also I'm really pulling for that Phoenix character. Way underappreciated species in pretty much any genre or media.

I wasn't using an event, I was using the base "autoplay music" in the edit scene for the maps (I can grab you a screenshot), but huh. That's a very odd sort of thing. I'll play around with the parallel process some, see what I can do with that. Thank you for the suggestion! Hopefully, it'll work. ^^

YEAH, I don't see many phoenixes at all! I feel like I should note that the ones in the poll right now are ALL going to be added most likely (barring someone else voting something else in or some massive problem); right now, at least, you're just voting for who gets in first. So even if phoenix loses he'll be added at some point; that character I can guarantee, since the sprite edit is so simple even I can do it. XD

LordDantai wrote:Oh how tantalising. Can't wait to see how this will develop.

Thank you! I'm really hoping to do my best. ^^

Aleph-Null wrote:This.

I'm not into M/X but it seems like male pred games are almost exclusively text adventure. It's good to see someone developing an M/X RPG.

I voted for an Incubus companion just because I don't see a lot of Incubus characters in the community, but lots of Succubi. Best of luck in development.

Thank you, too! Yeah, I see so many succubi (which is cool, those are cool) but no incubi (which is lame). I honestly think that just stems from the kink world's in-general problem of there being a massive imbalance in what's produced -- I see mostly F/F, then mostly Futa-centric with women, then some straight, and then waaaaay at the bottom is M/M or M/F or male-focused stuff. It's really sad. Understandable since, well, if you're working for free, work with what you've got, but I really wish people who sell stuff would make way more M/M or male/focused things.
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar

Postby b5n » Mon May 14, 2018 10:36 am

there's suck a lack of mpred, mpreg games there that i want you to going really far with this game
b5n
Somewhat familiar

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Mon May 14, 2018 12:00 pm

b5n wrote:there's suck a lack of mpred, mpreg games there that i want you to going really far with this game

I'm sure gonna try, but I honestly can't promise mpreg at all. That is going to be determined entirely by if someone can contribute what I need for it (right now, it's just sprites, because I'm not going to work on it if the sprites can't reflect it, but it may end up being more once I actually start), either directly or by convincing/paying someone else. If I get the resources I need for it, I WILL make it work, come hell or high water, but I need the resources in hand first.
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar

Postby b5n » Mon May 14, 2018 12:50 pm

BrokenButterfly45 wrote:
b5n wrote:there's suck a lack of mpred, mpreg games there that i want you to going really far with this game

I'm sure gonna try, but I honestly can't promise mpreg at all. That is going to be determined entirely by if someone can contribute what I need for it (right now, it's just sprites, because I'm not going to work on it if the sprites can't reflect it, but it may end up being more once I actually start), either directly or by convincing/paying someone else. If I get the resources I need for it, I WILL make it work, come hell or high water, but I need the resources in hand first.

okay thanks :D

one suggestion would be to make somme sprite for the characther so you can go around with his vore belly before digestion.
b5n
Somewhat familiar

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Mon May 14, 2018 12:56 pm

b5n wrote:
BrokenButterfly45 wrote:

okay thanks :D

one suggestion would be to make somme sprite for the characther so you can go around with his vore belly before digestion.

I mean... thank you for the suggestion, but that's already in the post. XD I can't sprite that, because I'm not at that level of skill, and until I get the belly sprites I'm unwilling to work on anything that would use them (for fear the work would go to waste if I never got it). That's kind of how I'm going to be going on everything; any time I need something from another person, I'll put it off unless I can either make it work without OR until I have the resources in-hand. That's why a digestion system like that, while an idea I'm okay with, isn't one I'll put effort into yet.
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Mon May 14, 2018 5:29 pm

For once?! More than HALF of the games on this site feature a male protagonist. Male pred, however... THAT's the minority.
Turbotowns
???

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Mon May 14, 2018 7:03 pm

Turbotowns wrote:For once?! More than HALF of the games on this site feature a male protagonist. Male pred, however... THAT's the minority.

Really? I did a tour of the first three pages a while back and downloaded almost all of them; of the non-text-adventure games, only 2... maybe 3? Had a male protagonist in them. I'll have to take your word for the ratio, since I don't have any intention of digging through it to find out for sure (data collecting is not an enjoyable time for me). This isn't just talking about the site itself, though; my overall experience with vore in general is massively weighted towards females and futas, with not many men (you are right in that when they do come up they're always prey, though), so that's what I'm drawing from as well.
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar

Postby luxario » Wed May 16, 2018 6:24 pm

Definitely nice to see this, gonna peek at it in a few.~
luxario
Somewhat familiar

Postby andreipok » Fri May 18, 2018 9:03 am

This looks nice
andreipok
Somewhat familiar

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Fri May 18, 2018 5:22 pm

@Luxario/andreipok
Thank you! ^^

EDIT: Release is taking longer thanks to some more unfortunate delays; I'll get it as soon as I can!
Last edited by BrokenButterfly45 on Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar

Postby wood249 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:03 pm

I hope you get lots of help with this project so far I love it! 8)
wood249
New to the forum

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:33 am

wood249 wrote:I hope you get lots of help with this project so far I love it! 8)

Thank you! ^^ Unfortunately, some issues came up delaying the next release, so I don't anticipate getting help anytime soon; not until there's a solid amount of game to go through, which will be a while, no doubt!
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar

Postby maxicrack » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:49 pm

When do you hope on the game being updated?
maxicrack
Been posting for a bit

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:19 am

maxicrack wrote:When do you hope on the game being updated?

I'm honestly really not sure; I've been working on the game this whole time, but because of a lot of unpleasantly timed problems (one of my hard drives corrupted itself, for instance), I'm not making as much progress as I like. My goal right now is hopefully an update sometime before August is over. I can't promise that's when it'll be, but that's what I'm aiming for.

(I'd have posted one sooner if I had anything to actually show; everything I've managed to get any work done on has all been back end/map-wise, so I can't show it in an unfinished state)
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game