Vore Story (title pending)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What should the first companion be?

Kitsune (humanish form)
43%
Incubus
13%
Dragon (humanish form)
29%
Merman
4%
Phoenix
11%
Something else (suggest it below so I can add it!)
No votes

Total votes : 181

Re: Vore Story (title pending)

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:08 pm

Okay, no release this month. Main problem I'm having right now is with the world map. I can't seem to design one that actually... works well and looks good, so while I'm trying to work on the base (slowly), without a world map there's not gonna be much progression (and I'm not sure when the base will be finished up).

So for now... I'm not abandoning this project, but I can't say when I'll be able to update it. The map's got me pretty discouraged.
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar

Postby justanotherdragon » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:50 pm

I can't design towns, but I'm okay with world maps, if you'd like me to try one? Unfortunately, I only have RPG Maker VX Ace, but if that helps at all, I gladly would?
justanotherdragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orosaki » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:51 am

You may want to consider making being a female an option, it would be a little more work but ultimately it would give people who aren't into m/m a reason to play too.

Honestly i'm not sure why more people don't add in a male/female option to their games to be honest. I mean it isn't like you need a specific gender of protag.
If anyone tells me i fell from heaven, i'll tell them i scraped my knee crawling out of hell.
And if anyone asks I'm clearly the devil.
Orosaki
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:32 pm

justanotherdragon wrote:I can't design towns, but I'm okay with world maps, if you'd like me to try one? Unfortunately, I only have RPG Maker VX Ace, but if that helps at all, I gladly would?

That's fine! It doesn't necessarily need to be a straight up RPG-maker map, just something that I can replicate in RPG Maker VX. So even if it's with some older RPG maker, or whatever, as long as I can replicate it that's fine.

Orosaki wrote:You may want to consider making being a female an option, it would be a little more work but ultimately it would give people who aren't into m/m a reason to play too.

Actually, it would be a massively immense amount more work. I'd have to completely rewrite any cock vore scenes to vagina unbirth scenes (which I'm completely uninterested in), if I got any art I'd have to get it completely redrawn, and so on. It's not "a little more work", it's a lot more work, which I'm not going to be putting in for two reasons.

1) If you want a female protagonist, you can go play one of the many, many, many other games with female protagonists. If someone isn't into M/M, they can go play one of the many, many, many other games with female protagonists. My game is being made to give something different than that and actually give us people who like M/M something, because there's basically nothing for us to enjoy. I'm not going to cater to people who have basically every other game to play, because they have basically every other game to play.

2) It will not be an option ever, as I state on the very first post.

And if you need a bonus third reason:

3) I don't care about female protagonists/predators (too overused) and I'm making this game for free, so I'm not going to write anything I'm not interested in. The only way to get things in that I'm not interested in is to donate/contribute, because at that point you're putting work into it too and you deserve some say.

Maybe read the whole thread before making suggestions next time.
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game