Skyrim Corpse Voring

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Skyrim Corpse Voring

Postby AzurePheonix » Mon May 14, 2018 7:50 pm

I think there’s a mod somewhere that allows you to vore the bodies of dead people. Where can I find that?

Okay, so I figured out it was devourment, and I installed that. But now I need Skyui but can’t install it because of some permission error. Any help?
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Skyrim Corpse Voring

Postby ArcaneSigil » Mon May 14, 2018 9:04 pm

From what I recall, SkyUI is going through some major alterations and fixes.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby AzurePheonix » Mon May 14, 2018 9:18 pm

CrimsonFangX666 wrote:From what I recall, SkyUI is going through some major alterations and fixes.

How long ago were you notified of this?
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ArcaneSigil » Mon May 14, 2018 9:30 pm

It's been a few months now. My XBox died on me and I don't play games on my PC because the RAM on this thing sucks. SkyUI may or may not be fixed now, but I'm not sure. Still trying to save up the money to get a new XBox and a new PC.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby AzurePheonix » Mon May 14, 2018 9:34 pm

CrimsonFangX666 wrote:It's been a few months now. My XBox died on me and I don't play games on my PC because the RAM on this thing sucks. SkyUI may or may not be fixed now, but I'm not sure. Still trying to save up the money to get a new XBox and a new PC.

Then that’s likely not the problem.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rodentai » Mon May 14, 2018 9:49 pm

Mod Manager? Special Edition or no? How are you installing? If that remains unknown, we can't help. The best thing I can say to try running your Mod Manager as Admin.
Rodentai
New to the forum

Postby AzurePheonix » Mon May 14, 2018 10:07 pm

Rodentai wrote:Mod Manager? Special Edition or no? How are you installing? If that remains unknown, we can't help. The best thing I can say to try running your Mod Manager as Admin.

Yes, mod manager.

No, not special edition.

I install simply by going to the page and pressing the “Download with NMM button”, and the download itself is successful, just not the installation.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jadex » Tue May 15, 2018 1:43 am

you know the devourment mod can do a bit more than just eatin dead guys? also if your going to download devourment I recommend just using the one from kongpow here: blog.php?b=26087 oh and for the permission thing well I mean the obvious answer would be to just allow it but it might be a special type error I haven't seen maybe? could ya upload a screenshot of it that would help tons
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hansony » Tue May 15, 2018 9:39 am

Not sure exctly what the issue is... are you encountering a permissions issue when downloading, installing or trying to play the game?
If it is when downloading he game then what exactly is it saying? I have encountered MM not being able to connect to nexus servers and therefor not being able to download a mod but I would have to know the message to know if it is the same for you.
If it is when installing then I can't help you but maybe a google search can.
If it is when playing the game then again I would have to see the message as the only thing on that point I have experienced was MM's path to the game folder and .exe file being wrong.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kongpow » Tue May 15, 2018 11:39 am

Pretty sure it's some kind of permission issue with NMM/nexus website.

If NMM is giving you problems, try installing it manually. Skyui manual install is simply a drag and drop to your skyrim data folder at programfiles/steam/steamapps/common/skyrim/data. I haven't confirmed this works for whatever new versions of skyui that is causing the problem, but I've yet to run into a mod that won't allow me to manually install it lol.

Manual install is fine with essential stuff like SKYUI and Devourment (I highly recommend it with devourment as it's not being updated anymore). What the mod managers are important for is more the ability to easily remove a mod and replace other mod files that it overwrote. So say you have a mod with some 10k+ files in it, a mod manager will make removing that mod MUCH easier in the event of unforeseen confliction.

I did all my mod installs manually for years because NMM used to be MUCH more buggy and caused problems when making a copy of the data folder. I use NMM for most now because it's much more stable and makes removing mods manageable.

Jadax brings up a good point here as well, in that devourment does much more then just allowing you to vore corpses. Also, The 2.25 mod pack has quite prey audio if corpses making prey noise breaks your immersion.
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby addonexus369 » Wed May 16, 2018 1:15 am

you may be getting the error if you didnt install skse as well as that is a requirement for skyui.

SKSE can be found here http://skse.silverlock.org/
Predator or Prey, Which are you?
addonexus369
Been posting for a bit

Postby AzurePheonix » Wed May 16, 2018 2:41 pm

Right then. When I get back to my house, I’ll be sure to follow KongPow’s method.

Btw is devourment compatible with Baked Beans mod?
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kongpow » Wed May 16, 2018 4:00 pm

AzurePheonix wrote:Right then. When I get back to my house, I’ll be sure to follow KongPow’s method.

Btw is devourment compatible with Baked Beans mod?

It is not unfortunately, and it would make a great devourment addon if someone were to make a compatibility patch for it.
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AzurePheonix » Sun May 20, 2018 3:14 pm

Okay, so I managed to download SkyUI manually and extract the files before putting them under data. I went to NMM and launched the game with SKSE. Still nothing. What else do I do?

EDIT: Okay, so I found out I need to run loot and FNIS in order to get things working. Anything else I need?
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Vore game