New Mugen Pokemon Vore Sprites (MEP 5)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

New Mugen Pokemon Vore Sprites (MEP 5)

Postby nobody321 » Mon May 21, 2018 5:13 pm

I've had this for a little while but found game breaking so might as well release it. If you see anything off please tell me.

Instructions Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLqCCz7 ... e=youtu.be

Download w/instructions: http://www.mediafire.com/file/f11g1h215k6o9g1/mep5.zip

previous post: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=52203

As per tradition I guess heres some of the new animations for this update.
Yes it's gardevoir
gards5.gif
Gardevoir bellyhold 2 struggle 5
gards5.gif (33.25 KiB) Viewed 22625 times

Also with my revision of mawile apparently this got 2 edits after it was released didn't think mawile was this popular at the time

mawile4.gif
mawile bellyhold shortened
mawile4.gif (91.29 KiB) Viewed 22625 times

Changelist
Spoiler: show
Reduced Anthro-Latias’ “lattie” size
Added more struggle moves for scoliopede
Fixed an animation error with mewtwo
Each character (except fish) included in this pack has a minimum of 3 victoryquotes now.
Gave Each character a profile
Fixed an error regarding gardevoir’s AI when it uses the “flash” more move
ADDED mawile
Changed various attributes and bugs regarding mawile
Fixed rayquaza issues regarding explods
When mitotic is in a certain position with the bellylock you can now press almost any button and return to the normal bellyhold with out having to press a specific button
Fixed a Problem with Blaziken
Added a new struggle animation for gardevoir
Various Bug fixes
No power bonus will be received if prey is not caught in mouth for moku lucario
Improved some the animations for gardevoir and moku lucario
Removed Haruhi
Removed Umbreon
Added sprites and manual hold for arbok (mouth hold)
Added more sprites to mitotic (mouth hold)
Added more sprites to Gardevoir (bellyhold 2)
Reduced power consumption for moku lucario when prey is struggling/struggle no longer costs 200 power
ADDED Sceptile
Fixed issue regarding sceptile
Moku lucario will cycle beyond its primary animation to either the secondary or tertiary when left alone for 1000 or 3200 time
Removed Bowser
Removed applejack
Removed Charizard
nobody321
Participator

Re: New Mugen Pokemon Vore Sprites (MEP 5)

Postby DollyFailFail » Tue May 22, 2018 6:13 am

So are the remaining two WIP characters(Rotom and Porygon, I already know you've decided to do Pheromosa on your own time) going to be released later then?
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby crosswarrior24 » Tue May 22, 2018 11:17 am

i wonder if it's annoying to make an Vore character out of Pheromosa, since it's so thin...
crosswarrior24
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orbstuffed » Tue May 22, 2018 1:04 pm

Unfortunately, Rotom and Porygon-Z aren't gonna be in MEP at the moment.
I've decided I might want to work on them personally in the future.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nobody321 » Tue May 22, 2018 8:09 pm

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:Unfortunately, Rotom and Porygon-Z aren't gonna be in MEP at the moment.
I've decided I might want to work on them personally in the future.

Yes, those won't be done for quite a while as I'd imagine or once when you find the motivation to do polish them up as stated previously. Anyway I stated earlier that this would be the last MEP update but I had a few ideas that I didn't get to excute in this one so there may be MEP6 after all I just don't have a planned date for when it will be finished.

as for pheromosa each frame takes about an hour to make i need more sprites and too polish the character up a bit more before releasing it.
nobody321
Participator

Postby Orbstuffed » Tue May 22, 2018 9:38 pm

nobody321 wrote:as for pheromosa each frame takes about an hour to make i need more sprites and too polish the character up a bit more before releasing it.

What method are you using to make sprites, again?
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nobody321 » Tue May 22, 2018 10:31 pm

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:
nobody321 wrote:as for pheromosa each frame takes about an hour to make i need more sprites and too polish the character up a bit more before releasing it.

What method are you using to make sprites, again?

any sprites that I dont commission for are made in an application called paint S or they're made in GIMP. Timed for this character its 35 to 60 minutes to make a single 418 x 600 frame of the character. Is there anything better?
nobody321
Participator

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Wed May 23, 2018 12:43 pm

nobody321 wrote:As per tradition I guess heres some of the new animations for this update.
Yes it's gardevoir
gards5.gif

Why does Gardevoir have a navel? Pokémon hatch from eggs, so they shouldn't have navels.
Got my Discord username after all, so false alarm!
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby nobody321 » Wed May 23, 2018 3:37 pm

ToasterBoi wrote:
nobody321 wrote:As per tradition I guess heres some of the new animations for this update.
Yes it's gardevoir
gards5.gif

Why does Gardevoir have a navel? Pokémon hatch from eggs, so they shouldn't have navels.

its not cannon i suppose it doesnt matter Its just been there so its stayed there.
nobody321
Participator

Postby Orbstuffed » Wed May 23, 2018 3:43 pm

nobody321 wrote:
ToasterBoi wrote:

its not cannon i suppose it doesnt matter Its just been there so its stayed there.

You could easily just edit out the sprites that include a navel if it bothers you, but yeah, oviparious species normally don't have navels unless stated.

Then again, apparently I had the gall to give Rotom a navel, too, so...
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FluffyZang » Wed May 23, 2018 10:18 pm

Very nice to see this done and released! Pretty sad that there isn't another double belly hold character done, but I do appreciate the time you put into this nonetheless!
FluffyZang
Been posting for a bit

Postby nobody321 » Fri May 25, 2018 4:56 pm

Yes so as stated earlier pheromosa be out when I can get a bit more polished up and have added more sprites to it. Because it just has 5 moves.

As for characters edits for a possible MEP6 which ones would anybody like to see?
nobody321
Participator

Postby FluffyZang » Fri May 25, 2018 9:35 pm

Well aside the four I mentioned in the last thread (Zangoose, Mienshao, Lugia, and Goodra), it'd be interesting in maybe seeing Audino or maybe smaller Pokemon in pred roles like Pancham and Victini.
FluffyZang
Been posting for a bit

Postby EndercreeperMugen » Fri May 25, 2018 9:42 pm

I think Luxray could make an interesting addition to the lineup, if we're talking entirely new Pokemon preds. For non-Pokemon preds... not sure as of now.
EndercreeperMugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby crosswarrior24 » Sat May 26, 2018 12:14 am

only ones i can think of for what i'd like to see as an character edit: Audino and Lilligant
crosswarrior24
Been posting for a bit

Postby HentaiProdigy » Sat May 26, 2018 2:31 pm

Heya! Finally got around to setting up my own MUGEN game, and having a ton of fun with it. Had no clue there was this much vore for it, which was a pleasant surprise!
Anyway... I'm curious about the AI, if you have any answers about that. Blaziken for example never uses his vore uppercut, even if you turn off literally every other move he has. Milotic goes absolutely fucking ham and does a metric fuckton of damage, so if you get hit once you typically don't land before you're K.O'd, so I've never even had the chance to see his vore move outside of training and VS when I use it myself. Is there a way to fix these issues? Most other pokémon use their vore moves every now and then, and I like to set up an arcade/survival marathon against all of these vore characters, pokémon or not, but if there's no way to change or alter their habits, I might have to turn them off for that instead.

Also, I'd recommend the rather obvious Lugia and Snorlax for your next project, if giving recommendations isn't too late. I'm personally a huge fan of anything large (aka not same size), so Lugia, Snorlax, Groudon, Kyogre, Gyarados, Dragonite et.c. would be absolutely awesome!
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Postby DollyFailFail » Sat May 26, 2018 4:15 pm

The main problem with making those pokemon is that he's somewhat limited to ones that already have been made, for instance I'm not certain but I think that the only Lugia for mugen is the one from barbftr, which is already vore capable by default.

He could obviously make the characters completely from scratch, but that takes quite a long time, he's already got his work cut out for him just making pheromosa it seems, I know that a few of those you suggested exist in mugen at least, but I'm not sure which ones.

As for suggestions for a theoretical future MEP, honestly I'm not sure.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Sat May 26, 2018 4:56 pm

I'm working on Meinshao.
Got my Discord username after all, so false alarm!
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby HentaiProdigy » Sat May 26, 2018 6:22 pm

Sorry for coming in with even more questions, but I've played around a bit with some additional characters and yikes, barely any pokéman A.I. actually use the vore attacks and grabs.

This is what I've noticed so far:
Spoiler: show
Arbok uses them.
Blaziken doesn't use them at all.
Scolipede uses them.
Gardevoir uses them.
Tyranitaur uses them rarely.
Lucario is pretty much untouchable with his sidestepping/dodging move, and haven't used vore moves yet for me.
LucarioNoDigest uses them rarely. From my experience only when you're pushed into a corner.
Mawile uses them rarely.
Milotic doesn't use them at all, and goes absolutely ham on the spam.
Mewtwo doesn't use them at all.
Ramparudo uses them rarely.
Rayquaza doesn't use his supers whatsoever, so he never gets to the point where he can use them.
Sceptile doesn't use them at all.
Snivy doesn't use them at all.
Latias (MEP3) doesn't use them at all.
Charizard's moves look more like teleportation than speed, and aren't blocked consistently, but at least he uses his vore move if you jump.

Maybe there hasn't been much focus on making the A.I. work, but figured I'd still mention it, if not just for the hope that someone will find a solution for it. Been fucking around with the cmd and cns files to try to get the moves to activate, but no luck so far.

Edit: Just saw that Latias has had his vore moves disabled for the A.I. Any way to enable it again?
Last edited by HentaiProdigy on Sat May 26, 2018 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Postby EndercreeperMugen » Sat May 26, 2018 6:30 pm

failbird105 wrote:I know that a few of those you suggested exist in mugen at least, but I'm not sure which ones.

Of the ones suggested so far, the ones already existing (vore edit or not) are Luxray, Audino, Lilligant, Snorlax and Gyarados. There are versions of Kyogre/Groudon, but the only good ones are poorly drawn joke characters. And there is the barbftr Lugia too, which is already vore.
EndercreeperMugen
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game