Who wants to see a Rimworld vore mod?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who wants to see a Rimworld vore mod?

Postby TheDragonDrake » Tue May 22, 2018 2:10 pm

Seeing as there isn't one right now (and I feel it'd tie into the game's mechanics quite well), personally I'm considering learning to mod Rimworld to create such a mod. However, since I know next to nothing about .xml modding (especially adding new functionalities), I felt it might be best to ask who here would like to see such a mod, and who (if anyone) would like to help create it.

Please PM me if you would like to assist!
Last edited by TheDragonDrake on Wed May 23, 2018 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheDragonDrake
Somewhat familiar

Re: Who wants to see a Rimworld vore mod?

Postby Mab17 » Tue May 22, 2018 4:40 pm

I'd also love to see a Rimworld vore mod, though I'm in the same boat. I know how to edit values in existing mods and somewhat tamper with save files, but I have no idea how to add mechanics.
I suppose I'm available in a writing capacity, if such is needed, though I'd only be willing to write general stuff and safe/endo content. I'm not really comfortable with writing digestion.
Mab17
Somewhat familiar

Postby RC8015 » Wed May 23, 2018 12:21 pm

Pff, as my laptop is dead and I am stuck with my old, constantly overheating, aged, slow laptop.....Could try my best with some writing, but can't program (and to be honest don't want to learn how to mod this game, as I dont own it and this laptop cant run it anyways^^)
And depending on how sprites are designed, I may be able to do a bit of this aswell. Basicly, I know how to edit sprites RPG Maker sprites, soooo....bet something is possible with this games char generator aswell.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheDragonDrake » Wed May 23, 2018 1:45 pm

RC8015 wrote:Pff, as my laptop is dead and I am stuck with my old, constantly overheating, aged, slow laptop.....Could try my best with some writing, but can't program (and to be honest don't want to learn how to mod this game, as I dont own it and this laptop cant run it anyways^^)
And depending on how sprites are designed, I may be able to do a bit of this aswell. Basicly, I know how to edit sprites RPG Maker sprites, soooo....bet something is possible with this games char generator aswell.
Rimworld graphics are super simple (player characters and animals are simple enough they don't have visible limbs) so it'd be very easy to do the bulge graphics and other things that a vore mod would need! The only problem would be getting those to function in a mod, which is why we need a programmer.
TheDragonDrake
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game