Vore Visual Novel Concepts

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Vore Visual Novel Concepts

Postby RealZikik » Wed May 23, 2018 12:23 pm

I was screwing around in Ren'py and came up with a couple of ideas and I... stopped working on them because I can't seem to stay motivated to work on my projects long enough. Plus, I have another project that I'd like to focus on at the moment, but I decided to release what I have so far (open source). Here are the two games I was working on.

Untitled Relationship Vore Game
In this one the goal is to improve your relationships with the girls you interact with with vore scenes thrown in. Pretty much a dating sim for those into vore.

Spoiler: show

Friends Or Food
In this game there would be a multiple "levels". In each one, you are talking to a girl and your goal is to befriend her and not get eaten. But as you get further into the game (the more girls you've talked to), the harder it gets to befriend them and the more likely it is for you to get eaten. But the first girl in the game, the only way you're getting eaten by her is if you actually try to get eaten.

Spoiler: show

Download files (Ren'py Required): http://www.mediafire.com/file/2yfbl3kej ... ojects.zip
Download Exe files: http://www.mediafire.com/file/zavk11ddi ... tsExes.zip

What do you think? You can do whatever you want to with the files.
Last edited by RealZikik on Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RealZikik
Participator

Re: Vore Visual Novel Concepts

Postby forumlurker » Wed May 23, 2018 12:55 pm

Would love to test it out, but I seem to miss an executable. I'm sure I got renpy myself.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed May 23, 2018 1:01 pm

I think you need to include executables. In the folders for both games, I have everything a renpy game requires except that.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Rayo » Wed May 23, 2018 9:16 pm

Here's a link for those that want easy access to the ren'py file
https://www.renpy.org/latest.html
Rayo
---

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu May 24, 2018 8:37 pm

I mean the concepts are there, but you weren't kidding when you indicated they weren't long.

Also even using renpy to launch the one it still crashed when it tried to load a picture that didn't exist. Dunno.

There's potential there though. Can't say which is better.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby RediQ » Fri May 25, 2018 5:50 am

Yeah, I'd love to try these, but even after downloading renpy I can't even remotely figure out how we're supposed to run them.
RediQ
Participator

Postby Altimos » Fri May 25, 2018 8:55 am

RediQ wrote:Yeah, I'd love to try these, but even after downloading renpy I can't even remotely figure out how we're supposed to run them.

In your Renpy folder (where other example folders like "the_question" and "tutorial" are located), and place the folders for this Visual Novel.

Run the Renpy application and in the left hand portion of the Renpy window under "Projects", you'll see the two visual novels.

Select the one you want to play and hit "Launch Project"

Good Luck

Altimos
Ancient Reckoning Chronicles

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Fri May 25, 2018 8:57 am

I mean, when it comes down to it both ideas work ok, it mainly depends on what kind of story you want to tell, as well as what type of game you're looking to make. If you're going to show a more in-depth and connected narrative, while willing to give up a variety in vore scenes, the dating game format works well, it lowers the number of overall art assets you need, while allowing the player to get attached to the characters as you convey the narrative to them. However, if you want to use the game less as an interactive story and more as a gallery for different vore scenarios and predators, while not as interested in narrative, then you can pursue the more "level" based structure, allows for much more variety. Either idea ultimately works fine; it just depends on what you want to do with those ideas which should probably help depict how you want to go about it.

EDIT: If you're going to put the games up in any fashion, it's usually most easy to "publish" them so you can create a separate executable without needing to run renpy to get it to work <3
Come check out my stuff!
The Aussie words man who just keeps coming back apparently.
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Postby RealZikik » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:39 pm

Since you guys requested I release executables, I've done so, so now anybody that doesn't have or know how to use Ren'py can take a look.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby Kasev » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:01 pm

I was really try, but in relationship vore game are not arts. Yes I was see the pictures about mom and sister, and the title in the fimages folder, but not in game... Is it normal, or this is a bug?
Kasev
Been posting for a bit

Postby RealZikik » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:51 pm

Kasev wrote:I was really try, but in relationship vore game are not arts. Yes I was see the pictures about mom and sister, and the title in the fimages folder, but not in game... Is it normal, or this is a bug?

There was an error with loading the images and I was too lazy to fix that so I just had the images not show up.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby Kasev » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:18 pm

RealZikik wrote:There was an error with loading the images and I was too lazy to fix that so I just had the images not show up.

Booo... But, if do not think about pictures, this game is much better! :o
Kasev
Been posting for a bit

Postby SquishySofty » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:49 pm

Whoops, sorry for bumping the topic all the way to space. :lol:

I think i already give it a wack of it. I played Friends or Food (The other one have too many black screens), and I was like "Okay, this game seems too short. I think i'll have to rewrite it to make it more interesting." and i did. Way too much of it, because it was very interesting!

I made a lot of different possibilities with different decisions based on what choices you made. And considering that it's my first time using Renpy, i think this is one of my first step to make something. Though, i won't publish it (Unless if the OP give me permission to do so.).
Not feeling so well, don't expect much of me...
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RealZikik » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:50 pm

SilhouettiShine wrote:Though, i won't publish it (Unless if the OP give me permission to do so.).

I've already given the green light for anyone to do whatever they want with the files and that includes publishing. I'd honestly like to see what you've done.
RealZikik
Participator

Return to Vore game