My little mouth play interactive

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

My little mouth play interactive

Postby Monokarp » Thu May 24, 2018 10:29 am

Hi guys! I’m soooo excited to show you my new work – “Play with me please” interactive. It is the pre-rendered interactive video about tiny girl Sonia who wants to be a toy for giantess Eniah’s mouth. You can choose what Eniah will do to Sonia while she is in the mouth – nom her, move to the cheek, flip by her tongue, etc. By the way two types of swallowing are available – open and closed mouth swallowing.
Also there is “Play with me please” non-interactive video to tell a story how Sonia comes to Eniah’s mouth. You can see it here.
“Play with me please” interactive is available for everyone with several types of actions (you can download it here), full actions stack is available for my patrons.
Please, download it and tell me what you think!
ImageImageImage
Monokarp
Somewhat familiar

Re: My little mouth play interactive

Postby Kitsouille » Thu May 24, 2018 12:09 pm

Wooooh nice :o
I really dig the big beautiful tongue and how the uvula bounces after she swallows (and a catgirl pred <3)

Also didn't see all those clips on your channel, somehow missed them ^^; they're great!

The free version's rar file cannot be opened though, but it could an issue on my end. I'm using 7zip but it says "can not open as archive", does anyone know what to do about this? I can usually open rar files with no problem.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Monokarp » Thu May 24, 2018 12:38 pm

Kitsouille wrote:Wooooh nice :o
I really dig the big beautiful tongue and how the uvula bounces after she swallows (and a catgirl pred <3)

Also didn't see all those clips on your channel, somehow missed them ^^; they're great!

The free version's rar file cannot be opened though, but it could an issue on my end. I'm using 7zip but it says "can not open as archive", does anyone know what to do about this? I can usually open rar files with no problem.

Thank you!
Try download this link - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZhOkG ... SK2TqACfWV
Choose to download one archive, most likely this button will be in the upper right corner. It will be a zip.
ImageImageImage
Monokarp
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kitsouille » Thu May 24, 2018 1:19 pm

Thank you very much! It is working, only little to do but I'm still happy and lucky to even get something for free. Splendid :3
Kitsouille
???

Return to Vore game