Fallout 4 Voremersion Armor Conversions

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Fallout 4 Voremersion Armor Conversions

Postby Carreau » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:57 am

Galmar1313 wrote:
Carreau wrote:The ones linked from nexus are. Galmar adds the sliders to let these use Coldsteel’s bellies. But he only provides the model. A custom esp is still needed

There is an Esp included actually if i havent forgotten to add it in one of them


Oh cool! I didn't know you did that as well. :thumbsup:
Mod author of Voremersion: a Fallout Vore Overhaul. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
User avatar
Carreau
---
 
Posts: 1313
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:47 am
Location: The Commonwealth
Blog: View Blog (5)

Re: Fallout 4 Voremersion Armor Conversions

Postby Anesthetic » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:35 am

The Overwatch Otfits aren't body slide compatible.
User avatar
Anesthetic
Participator
 
Posts: 264
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:10 am

Re: Fallout 4 Voremersion Armor Conversions

Postby Galmar1313 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:36 am

Anesthetic wrote:The Overwatch Otfits aren't body slide compatible.

Do you mean you cant find the belly sliders or are you implying that you cant use bodyslide with these outfits?
if its the first i just checked and i can see them just fine make sure you look at the slider preset that has a 1 in the beginning of the name like 1Mercy and 1Widowmaker.
If its the latter then simply download them and see for yourself.
User avatar
Galmar1313
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 10:43 am
Location: The North

Re: Fallout 4 Voremersion Armor Conversions

Postby TTTV » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:46 am

TTTV
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:21 am

Re: Fallout 4 Voremersion Armor Conversions

Postby jrloken » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:31 am

Thank you so much for converting Eli's Armour Compendium, I hate the impractical clothes and jumpsuits that come with the mod.

On a related note, could you convert the armours from Raider Overhaul please?
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9103
Check out my addon mod for Fallout Vore:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50784
User avatar
jrloken
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:50 pm
Location: Somewhere in the southwest...

Re: Fallout 4 Voremersion Armor Conversions

Postby jrloken » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:50 am

jrloken wrote:Thank you so much for converting Eli's Armour Compendium, I hate the impractical clothes and jumpsuits that come with the mod.

I noticed that you didn't convert the companion outfits from EAC, could you convert those too please? Thanks in advance.
Check out my addon mod for Fallout Vore:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50784
User avatar
jrloken
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:50 pm
Location: Somewhere in the southwest...

Re: Fallout 4 Voremersion Armor Conversions

Postby zetemepla » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:05 am

i will be in heaven if you could convert these ones https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19261
zetemepla
New to the forum
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:04 pm

Re: Fallout 4 Voremersion Armor Conversions

Postby cheese130 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:06 am

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/35289?tab=files
can you convert this so ican wear it with the v-neck
User avatar
cheese130
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:25 am

Re: Fallout 4 Voremersion Armor Conversions

Postby Galmar1313 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:26 pm

zetemepla wrote:i will be in heaven if you could convert these ones https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19261

Off to heaven with you then http://www.mediafire.com/file/ps2ovwe3l ... e.rar/file
User avatar
Galmar1313
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 10:43 am
Location: The North

Re: Fallout 4 Voremersion Armor Conversions

Postby zetemepla » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:16 pm

thanks for fast conversion, that leggings mod is pretty nice idea too
zetemepla
New to the forum
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:04 pm

Re: Fallout 4 Voremersion Armor Conversions

Postby Galmar1313 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:11 am

cheese130 wrote:https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/35289?tab=files
can you convert this so ican wear it with the v-neck


Here you go http://www.mediafire.com/file/bb74fq81a ... e.rar/file
User avatar
Galmar1313
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 10:43 am
Location: The North

Re: Fallout 4 Voremersion Armor Conversions

Postby zetemepla » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:03 am

Galmar1313 wrote:
cheese130 wrote:https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/35289?tab=files
can you convert this so ican wear it with the v-neck


Here you go http://www.mediafire.com/file/bb74fq81a ... e.rar/file


there is body glitch when you use those leggings and crouch in first person, "piece" of propably belly covers a lot of screen
zetemepla
New to the forum
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:04 pm

Re: Fallout 4 Voremersion Armor Conversions

Postby SymLeikill » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:33 pm

The Cyborg armor doesn't work because the armor itself is classified as a helmet, so if you eat someone you only get the basic nude Coldsteel belly with nothing else.
User avatar
SymLeikill
New to the forum
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:38 pm

Re: Fallout 4 Voremersion Armor Conversions

Postby jrloken » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:13 pm

While I don't use this mod myself (rn) I know people would absolutely love you if you converted it:
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9278
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9599
Check out my addon mod for Fallout Vore:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50784
User avatar
jrloken
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:50 pm
Location: Somewhere in the southwest...

Re: Fallout 4 Voremersion Armor Conversions

Postby stormhawk0 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:32 am

Really appreciate the conversions Galmar1313, got a question though when previewing the sets in bodyslide the body seems to be different from the original. so that when i load a preset slider set the body is not identical to other bodies with the same preset. I opened up the armor and your conversion of said armor in outfit studio and the original says cbbe as the reference while yours said cbbe_2 was curious if this is intentional or not.
Thanks again.
stormhawk0
New to the forum
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 2:55 am

Re: Fallout 4 Voremersion Armor Conversions

Postby Galmar1313 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:54 pm

stormhawk0 wrote:Really appreciate the conversions Galmar1313, got a question though when previewing the sets in bodyslide the body seems to be different from the original. so that when i load a preset slider set the body is not identical to other bodies with the same preset. I opened up the armor and your conversion of said armor in outfit studio and the original says cbbe as the reference while yours said cbbe_2 was curious if this is intentional or not.
Thanks again.

No it's not intentional. As for the difference between bodies i don't know why its like that. It could be because the sliders are off from one specific body i use for pretty much all conversions and it might the differently shaped than the one's on the armor your using the preset on. Cant say for sure.
User avatar
Galmar1313
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 10:43 am
Location: The North

Re: Fallout 4 Voremersion Armor Conversions

Postby Galmar1313 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:10 pm

jrloken wrote:While I don't use this mod myself (rn) I know people would absolutely love you if you converted it:
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9278
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9599

Here http://www.mediafire.com/file/zo5zawex2 ... e.rar/file
User avatar
Galmar1313
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 10:43 am
Location: The North

Re: Fallout 4 Voremersion Armor Conversions

Postby cheese130 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:54 pm

Galmar1313 wrote:
cheese130 wrote:https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/35289?tab=files
can you convert this so ican wear it with the v-neck


Here you go http://www.mediafire.com/file/bb74fq81a ... e.rar/file

the original author has uploaded new version that fixes couple glitches
does this conversion work with the new version or?
(would test this myself but im not even in the same country as my gaming pc at the moment :lol: )

zetemepla wrote:there is body glitch when you use those leggings and crouch in first person, "piece" of propably belly covers a lot of screen

that glitch was fixed by the original author of the mod couple days ago
User avatar
cheese130
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:25 am

Re: Fallout 4 Voremersion Armor Conversions

Postby jrloken » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:20 am

Galmar1313 wrote:
jrloken wrote:While I don't use this mod myself (rn) I know people would absolutely love you if you converted it:
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9278
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9599

Here http://www.mediafire.com/file/zo5zawex2 ... e.rar/file

I noticed that you didn't use the version in the second link which is a cbbe conversion.
I appreciate your work either way. It's just that the base version overrides your cbbe body mesh with its own body mesh.
Check out my addon mod for Fallout Vore:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50784
User avatar
jrloken
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:50 pm
Location: Somewhere in the southwest...

Re: Fallout 4 Voremersion Armor Conversions

Postby jrloken » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:11 pm

jrloken wrote:
Galmar1313 wrote:
jrloken wrote:While I don't use this mod myself (rn) I know people would absolutely love you if you converted it:
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9278
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9599

Here http://www.mediafire.com/file/zo5zawex2 ... e.rar/file

I noticed that you didn't use the version in the second link which is a cbbe conversion.
I appreciate your work either way. It's just that the base version overrides your cbbe body mesh with its own body mesh.

Sorry, I meant bodyslide conversion.
Check out my addon mod for Fallout Vore:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50784
User avatar
jrloken
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:50 pm
Location: Somewhere in the southwest...

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Annoynimouse, connorfrank3, Firon, meaning4, rstp14, thdergonberg, Vir and 22 guests