[M.U.G.E.N Vore] Oshawott

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [M.U.G.E.N Vore] Oshawott

Postby Orbstuffed » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:08 am

Reuploaded the both of them. See if the config glitch still persists.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nibor » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:41 am

THERE we go. Endo/Digestion switch works as it should now. Man, that was weird...
Eka's resident lurker Yoshi!
My character list
Nibor
???

Postby Orbstuffed » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:26 am

No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orbstuffed » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:03 am

Another 'wott video. Probably only gonna be one this week.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orbstuffed » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:03 am

Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FluffyZang » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:28 pm

I find it funny in the first place that those two little dragon guys were actually liked enough to be able to get someone to make them in MUGEN. Waron especially is my favorite monster in Puzzle and Dragons, and I wished he had a vore edit too.
FluffyZang
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orbstuffed » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:54 am

TotenkreuzEX wrote:I find it funny in the first place that those two little dragon guys were actually liked enough to be able to get someone to make them in MUGEN. Waron especially is my favorite monster in Puzzle and Dragons, and I wished he had a vore edit too.

I mean, Noahshime probably only intended them to be prey-only, but hey, someone else can always either ask them to have a belly hold added, or make one themselves.
Provided it's not of bad quality, that is.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FluffyZang » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:37 pm

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:
TotenkreuzEX wrote:I find it funny in the first place that those two little dragon guys were actually liked enough to be able to get someone to make them in MUGEN. Waron especially is my favorite monster in Puzzle and Dragons, and I wished he had a vore edit too.

I mean, Noahshime probably only intended them to be prey-only, but hey, someone else can always either ask them to have a belly hold added, or make one themselves.
Provided it's not of bad quality, that is.

I'm actually well aware, but hey, tons of small peeps can get a vore edit with the right amount of skill. At the very least though I'm glad they at least exist in the engine over literally any other PaD monster though if I would be motivated to try one thing, it'd be to dub over their voices.
FluffyZang
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orbstuffed » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:15 am

Apparently I'm a bit late in advertising my latest video, so here we are.
Hmmm...wonder if I should make a dedicated thread for my mugen vore vids.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orbstuffed » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:00 am

Just gonna plug my video thread here.
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=54122&p=2711330
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orbstuffed » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:22 pm

Hate to necropost, but it seems like it FINALLY happened. Someone finally leaked Osha to the damn archive.
And who else but Marcioleo123? The same fuck who leaked Snivy all those years ago.

Just a reminder that it's not the latest version. If you want that, you're gonna have to ask me privately like with Jiggs and Rotom.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby zoidburg05 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:Hate to necropost, but it seems like it FINALLY happened. Someone finally leaked Osha to the damn archive.
And who else but Marcioleo123? The same fuck who leaked Snivy all those years ago.

Just a reminder that it's not the latest version. If you want that, you're gonna have to ask me privately like with Jiggs and Rotom.

Dang, it was only a matter of time too. I saw that as well on mugen archive, makes you wonder what goes on through people's heads when they do stuff like that.

But hey, at least other people are not being too happy with what he did on mugen archive, it's not too much of a victory with a bigger down side but it's something I suppose.
Where are the others?.......
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby Halowinner » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:50 pm

well that sucks Im not a fan of people that just go aganst people wishes -_- but uh other then that sad news I really like your edits (I do kind of want to ask if i could download them but uh maybe right now not a good time o.o
Halowinner
Participator

Postby JackBright » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:09 pm

Really upset I wasn't here during the earlier days of this, since now the link to the Oshawott doesn't work, and I don't think Dylanius is here anymore... Does anyone here have a recent version of the oshawott?
JackBright
Been posting for a bit

Postby zoidburg05 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:58 pm

Doesent he have a YouTube channel? Maybe you can ask him on there.
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:42 pm

zoidburg05 wrote:Doesent he have a YouTube channel? Maybe you can ask him on there.

He's still active on You-tube and DeviantART. Just not here.
Turbotowns
???

Postby FluffyZang » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:46 pm

He probably wouldn't renew the link would be my guess. What I do know is that MUGEN Archive has it...well...archived. While against his wishes it does exist so...here it is:

https://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloa ... lanius9000
FluffyZang
Been posting for a bit

Postby zoidburg05 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:42 pm

I forgot all about that website.
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby VampireFlowerLover22 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:23 pm

Do NOT download anything from Mugen Archive, because it has possible viruses and malware. Please do not, it will mess up your computer.
VampireFlowerLover22
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:12 am

VampireFlowerLover22 wrote:Do NOT download anything from Mugen Archive, because it has possible viruses and malware. Please do not, it will mess up your computer.

ANY site can have POSSIBLE viruses... I've downloaded stuff from there and been fine... though, having an anti virus program to clean up any that DO show up certainly helps(and, I've been all over the internet the few viruses I've gotten and delt with could have come from anywhere, I've gotten MANY over the course of my time online, and I've only DLed from MUGEN Archive a few times(cause of the bullshit of the site itself >.> ), still, better to be safe than sorry).

Viruses and malware is just a fact of life online, like biological viruses IRL. They're like the common cold, easy to get, but also not that hard to deal with, if you've got the right stuff.
Turbotowns
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game