[M.U.G.E.N Vore] Oshawott

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [M.U.G.E.N Vore] Oshawott

Postby Orbstuffed » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:25 pm

dezzykitsune wrote:
DylaniusTheKirby wrote:Huh. So it seems the "please don't reupload this without my permission" message is working well. Well enough I feel it's safe to release updates soon.
I hope.

Does this include someone wanting to do artwork of the Oshawott?

I don't mean like artwork of Oshawott.
I meant reuploading the vore edit itself to places like, say, the Mugen Archive, where I would rather not have it on due to policy disagreements.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orbstuffed » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:52 am

No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:49 pm

Kinda out of the blue here... how would I make Oshawott's belly hold last longer? I can't work out how you coded it...
Got my Discord username after all, so false alarm!
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orbstuffed » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:13 pm

ToasterBoi wrote:Kinda out of the blue here... how would I make Oshawott's belly hold last longer? I can't work out how you coded it...

The length of the belly hold depends on how much the target struggles. So obviously if they don't do anything, Oshawott can gurgle up to 40% of their health, whereas if they struggle as hard as they can Oshawott only gurgle up a measly 20%. I tried to make it as balanced as possible (despite the fact that most vore lovers in the MUGEN community are pretty much casual players and not hardcore players like I am).
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FluffyZang » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:36 pm

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:
ToasterBoi wrote:Kinda out of the blue here... how would I make Oshawott's belly hold last longer? I can't work out how you coded it...

The length of the belly hold depends on how much the target struggles. So obviously if they don't do anything, Oshawott can gurgle up to 40% of their health, whereas if they struggle as hard as they can Oshawott only gurgle up a measly 20%. I tried to make it as balanced as possible (despite the fact that most vore lovers in the MUGEN community are pretty much casual players and not hardcore players like I am).

I managed to find some variables to change to reverse the effect of struggling to make it longer (which would almost always result in one touch death against an AI), but I'm pretty sure that's not something Dylanius wants shared.

Yeah, I'm guilty of being one of those casual players. I view MUGEN to be more of a showcase for creative fan projects than something to seriously play hardcore. I do love fighting games though (even though I'm not that great at them), and BBTAG is taking most of my attention right now.
FluffyZang
Been posting for a bit

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:48 pm

BBTAG? Yeah, too bad they didn't get UNIEL's Seth. They got a great English voice actor for Hyde but I would have loved to hear Seth in English. I myself only have one "real" 2D fighter, and that's this one:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/4113 ... rent_Code/
My view on MUGEN is mixed. I actually keep two seperate versions, one for serious playing, the other just for the vore.
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby FluffyZang » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:46 pm

Well I can hardly consider BBTAG a "real" 2D fighter when it simplified the controls so much, but it's still really fun despite its controversial roster size and DLC. It sure makes it easier for anyone to play. Shares that quality with DBFZ (which I also have but am too afraid to hop online with). Also I wish I could get UNIEL but I'm not buying it until the [st] update is added in on Steam. French Bread are real good fighting game devs though.

Granted while I think the vore sprite work is very good and very appreciated, I just can't see it intermingling in a real match too well. I can really see the merit in making it balanced, but one of the major issues I see with having a vore move in a serious battle is that it slows down the pace a little too much due to the downtime of being in the belly. And you can't make it go too fast because the appeal of vore is absolutely keeping that animation going as long as possible.

On the flipside though, I think this particular character in general actually is one of the best made for actual battles since it encourages the opponent to struggle to get out faster and the time for the animation is reasonably long for vore lovers, though still a bit long in terms of character binding and halting the action. Though I don't really think there's going to be a real sweetspot for that anyways.
FluffyZang
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orbstuffed » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:46 pm

Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Twister231 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:27 pm

Hey Dylanius, I tried out the update with Snivy and I noticed something was up with her ending when you eat someone. It looked like it would be a no digestion ending but then it goes to her normal ending like she didn't eat the opponent.
Twister231
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orbstuffed » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:02 am

Wait, there's a glitch with the endosoma ending? Were you moving the directional keys or pressing buttons when it happened? 'cause I swear, I patched that out...

I'll fix everything in the next update, ok?
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Twister231 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:28 pm

No I wasn't pressing anything when the endo ending came so I guess there is a glitch with it, even tried pressing buttons and it was the same result. Anyway I look forward to that update.
Twister231
Somewhat familiar

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:29 am

TotenkreuzEX wrote:Also I wish I could get UNIEL but I'm not buying it until the [st] update is added in on Steam.

UNIEL and Melty Blood are on killer sales until the fifth of July. $7.49 for the former!
Spoiler: show
And speaking of Gum, poor Eggy's YouTube channel got busted by the voraphobic salty five-year-olds.
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:06 pm

ToasterBoi wrote:
TotenkreuzEX wrote:Also I wish I could get UNIEL but I'm not buying it until the [st] update is added in on Steam.

UNIEL and Melty Blood are on killer sales until the fifth of July. $7.49 for the former!
And speaking of Gum, poor Eggy's YouTube channel got busted by the voraphobic salty five-year-olds.

Wasn't Eggy inactive for a long period of time lately?
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FluffyZang » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:40 pm

ToasterBoi wrote:

TBH I get my UNIEL fix from BBTAG enough that I feel that I can wait for the proper [st] update later. Though I am considering GG Xrd Rev 2.

And ah well, not much we can do there about that. It didn't seem like they were really doing much for a while anyways.
FluffyZang
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orbstuffed » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:25 am

Eggy got a new channel, if y'all were wondering.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orbstuffed » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:23 pm

Oshawott and Snivy have been updated. The links are the same as in the first post, but remember the general rule:
Please don't reupload these characters anywhere without my consent.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:21 am

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:Oshawott and Snivy have been updated. The links are the same as in the first post, but remember the general rule:
Please don't reupload these characters anywhere without my consent.

Changelog or update features?
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nibor » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:03 am

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:Changelog or update features?

As far as I can tell, he added a few more sounds and changed Snivy's portrait.... However, the Endo/digestion switch seems to be broken. I have it on 1 for digestion, but the Endo version is still showing up for both characters... Unless the "config.txt" file doesn't actually influence.... Hm... tried copy/pasting the "Config" data into the .cmd file, and still no dice. Dyl, I think you screwed the pooch.
Eka's resident lurker Yoshi!
My character list
Nibor
???

Postby Orbstuffed » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:12 am

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:Changelog or update features?

Unfortunately, I'm...not the kinda guy who keeps changelogs, but basically I improved the belly holds (at least, that's what I think I did) and fixed a glitch with Snivy's endosoma from the previous version.

Nibor wrote:As far as I can tell, he added a few more sounds and changed Snivy's portrait....

Ah, yeah, this version of Snivy is based off of the most recent one that FelixMario2011 released. The older one (that me and my anonymous "benefactor" worked on) was based off of a prior version of her, and thus had a different portrait.

Nibor wrote:
However, the Endo/digestion switch seems to be broken. I have it on 1 for digestion, but the Endo version is still showing up for both characters... Unless the "config.txt" file doesn't actually influence.... Hm... tried copy/pasting the "Config" data into the .cmd file, and still no dice. Dyl, I think you screwed the pooch.

...oh. Fuck, another oversight. Guess I gotta do a microupdate to fix THAT now.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orbstuffed » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:21 am

...I don't get it. I set the config triggers for both of them to 1, and then tested it in MUGEN, and the digest anim DOES play.
Did something happen when they were being uploaded?
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game