The Rebels Version 0.1 (RPG Maker MV)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

The Rebels Version 0.1 (RPG Maker MV)

Postby Nobodyman » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:52 pm

Hey all. So I bought RPG Maker MV and have been working on a project for about two months now and I think I'm finally ready to share the fruits of my labor.

To give you all an idea of the game, it's a fairly standard fantasy RPG story about a girl who fights an evil empire that has taken over her country. After setting out on her own, she gathers a group of rebels to fight against the empire (hence the title). But the fight will not be easy as they discover first hand that the empire's soldiers devour other humans for sustenance.

The gameplay, also, is fairly standard, though there is one aspect I'm planning to incorporate to help it stand out from other games, and that is a permadeath system. The idea is that, when facing certain enemies, once one of your characters hits 0 HP, they will be devoured by the enemy and be lost forever. Also, I plan to have a total of 26 playable characters, so if that sounds a lot like Fire Emblem then yes, that's because this game, or the idea at least, was very much inspired by it.

Unfortunately, I'm still pretty early in the development of the game. Right now there are only two playable characters, one vore scene, and I haven't yet incorporated the permadeath system. So yeah, we're not anywhere close to being finished.

Anywho, here are some things you can expect from the game.

This game will feature:
Spoiler: show
F/F
Soft Vore
Oral Vore
Same Size
Monster girls
Fatal vore
Player Prey
Unwilling
Permadeath

This game will NOT feature:
Spoiler: show
M/M
Cock vore
Hard Vore
Unbirth
Scat
Furries
Player Pred

Here's the link to the first beta version
https://mega.nz/#!tL5yGKpK!HXtI-oMaSsed ... vJ0lPFBWMQ

So there you go. Hope you all enjoy it and feel free to let me know what you think. All forms of criticism are welcome. And be sure to let me know of any errors or bugs or even spelling/grammar mistakes that you discover. Thanks!
Last edited by Nobodyman on Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: The Rebels Version 0.1 (RPG Maker MV)

Postby forumlurker » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:27 pm

Game seems to get stuck the moment you try to leave the village and someone calls your name out.

I like the details of the village so far. Hope the scenes and the rest of the game will be well fleshed out as well.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nobodyman » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:50 pm

forumlurker wrote:Game seems to get stuck the moment you try to leave the village and someone calls your name out.

Huh. I was having some trouble with that part, but I thought I had fixed it. Oh well, I'll look into it.

I like the details of the village so far. Hope the scenes and the rest of the game will be well fleshed out as well.

Thanks! That's definitely one of my aims is that I want to give each village and location a uniqueness and sense of identity to make them feel "real".
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Absentia » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:04 pm

Yeah I got the same issue when leeaving the village, but what can you say very early build.

i have to say I really do like the idea of the permadeath system, A nice change from the more common way, also makes keeping your party members active in battles, definitely will add a tactical level you don't normally find. Visually so far the game looks pretty good and I was pleasantly surprised. Looking forward to seeing more of this
Absentia
Somewhat familiar

Postby VerduxXudrev » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:37 pm

I heard Fire Emblem! :D I'm really excited for this now! So, how close to FE are you taking this? Weapon Durability? Classes, Skills, and Promotions? Lord Character? Will you using the tactical battle plugin? With the Permadeath, will we be able to see how the unit is eaten(Like art, or a well-written text)?

I know it's so many questions, but these are things to think about.

Yeah, the game sticks after the first battle, but I know you got that. Speaking of the demo:

-The Protagonist: I love her design! A bit generic, but she's cute and looks likes a hero.
-Her Friend: She should be more...unique. What I mean is you should the generator to make some more faces and battlers.
-Town: It's a bit jarring to see a small house on the outside, and a mansion on the inside. Amanda's house needs just a few tiles to look realistic, but if this is supposed to be a village, the house shouldn't be big. That being said, the design is undeniable.
-The First Battle: I know it's supposed to easy, but I can't help but chuckle at the fact that the captain's goons do zero damage to what is essentially a girl playing "Army". I just attacked the capt first and killed him.

Overall, looking good so far.

P.S.I know that you said that there will be no Player Pred, but, a long way from now, if by some temporary, and I mean temporary , effect by some potion or spell, Amanda(Keep wanting to type "Miranda", but I digress) can get ultimate vengeance for Molly, that might be awesome. You are not obligated by any means, but do consider it.

Okay, now I'm done. Good luck!
VerduxXudrev
New to the forum

Postby Nobodyman » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:11 pm

Okay, so I think I fixed the problem with exiting the village. Check the updated link in the opening post.

Also, just so you all know, you can talk to a few characters in Red Town, but the story, unfortunately, doesn't really advance beyond that point.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nobodyman » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:22 pm

VerduxXudrev wrote:I heard Fire Emblem! :D I'm really excited for this now! So, how close to FE are you taking this? Weapon Durability? Classes, Skills, and Promotions? Lord Character? Will you using the tactical battle plugin? With the Permadeath, will we be able to see how the unit is eaten(Like art, or a well-written text)?

I know it's so many questions, but these are things to think about.

Haha, I appreciate your enthusiasm. But anyway, aside from a multitude of playable characters, permadeath, some of the character classes, and some of the weapon names, I think that's where the similarities with FE will end. Art and really involved animation is unlikely, but there will be fairly detailed text when a unit is eaten.

Yeah, the game sticks after the first battle, but I know you got that. Speaking of the demo:

-The Protagonist: I love her design! A bit generic, but she's cute and looks likes a hero.

Well, I did use the default hero icon, so... ^_^;
-Her Friend: She should be more...unique. What I mean is you should the generator to make some more faces and battlers.

Well, it's my first game and I'm still learning, so I kinda did just go with a bunch of the default images to make things easier for me. But yes, there will be generated characters later.

-Town: It's a bit jarring to see a small house on the outside, and a mansion on the inside. Amanda's house needs just a few tiles to look realistic, but if this is supposed to be a village, the house shouldn't be big. That being said, the design is undeniable.

Ah yes, size and proportions are tricky. I may fiddle with it later.

-The First Battle: I know it's supposed to easy, but I can't help but chuckle at the fact that the captain's goons do zero damage to what is essentially a girl playing "Army". I just attacked the capt first and killed him.

Haha, yeah I noticed that too. I've adjusted their stats so now the foot soldiers should do some damage.

P.S.I know that you said that there will be no Player Pred, but, a long way from now, if by some temporary, and I mean temporary , effect by some potion or spell, Amanda(Keep wanting to type "Miranda", but I digress) can get ultimate vengeance for Molly, that might be awesome. You are not obligated by any means, but do consider it.

Well, I'm not really planning on it, but I guess anything's possible in the future.

And her sister's name is Lily. LOL

Okay, now I'm done. Good luck!

Great! Thanks so much for your input!
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Liz » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:30 pm

A good start :) I already want to bash the bad guys after the intro :)
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby empatheticapathy » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:03 am

My only complaint besides the game hanging is that a lot of sentences don't have any punctuation at the end.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Godeater » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:39 pm

I enjoyed the demo personal preference I would have preferred a bit more around vore scene like descriptive struggling wriggling belly and a bit of the aftermath like increase bust or butt from weight gain. (again personally preference)

I like the idea around this game and the style like fire emblem love those games which is made even better because all your feature you have for this game are my favourite tags little sad player not pred though.

All in all I am very much looking forward to more releases.
Godeater
Somewhat familiar

Postby forumlurker » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:48 pm

It might not have player pred scenes but will there be preds as party members?

Also about the perma death suggestion. Sounds great; I love games like Fire Emblem too, but do know it can be save scummed unless you find a way to make it "iron man" which seems more trouble than it's worth.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nobodyman » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:04 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:My only complaint besides the game hanging is that a lot of sentences don't have any punctuation at the end.

Ah yeah. I've been trying to remember to do that, but sometimes when a line is really short I may just forget to insert a period by default.

Godeater wrote:I enjoyed the demo personal preference I would have preferred a bit more around vore scene like descriptive struggling wriggling belly and a bit of the aftermath like increase bust or butt from weight gain. (again personally preference)

I like the idea around this game and the style like fire emblem love those games which is made even better because all your feature you have for this game are my favourite tags little sad player not pred though.

All in all I am very much looking forward to more releases.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Unfortunately, I'm not sure there's going to be any internal struggling with the way I've set up the game and story.

On that note though, I actually originally wanted to make it so that player characters could be eaten by the enemy, but then there would be set number of turns for you to "save" them before they're digested and lost for good (during which there could have been chances to show them struggling inside). But I'm not sure I could include something that complex as part of common battles.

forumlurker wrote:It might not have player pred scenes but will there be preds as party members?

Hmm...maybe? Again, not really something I plan to do right now.

Also about the perma death suggestion. Sounds great; I love games like Fire Emblem too, but do know it can be save scummed unless you find a way to make it "iron man" which seems more trouble than it's worth.

Haha, save scum away! Honestly, I'm not really making this game to be some kind of brutal challenge (though I do hope it's at least fairly challenging anyway).
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Alice3hoping » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:10 pm

some bits need some work. for example if you kill enemies in the wrong order for the first fight, then the game loops back to the previous cutscene. also the mother sometimes gets stuck on parts of the terrain and cannot reach the village entrance. this for me was just after winning the fight against the captain and the guards(kill the captain, then the guards or the cutscene loops.)

still looking forward to when this is completed.
Alice3hoping
Somewhat familiar

Postby RC8015 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:52 pm

No screenshots and no UB? Meh.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby konkaro » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:09 am

I think it`s a great start for this project, the characters and the story fit really well, and i really like the story, the figth system works fine and i personally love the first vore scene, it`s a perfect start for the adventure of our protagonist, it give sense to the journey ahead.

I know it`s just the first taste of this great project, but i have found two "bugs":
1.-If you defeat the soilders first and the captian at last, the game bugs and the previos scene(when the captian arrives and you stand to figth him) just start`s over and your character crash into a hause and get stuck.
2.-When you defeat the captian and your about to leave the the village, someone call your name and the game freeze.
And in personal taste, in the vore scene of the beginning the music it`s much louder than the sound effects(the Burp of the commander, and the grugles), and i would like to hear the burps louder, but of course this is a personal taste and not a real problem .

I look forward to known more about your game, i really like the story and i would love to see the journey of Amanda! :-D
konkaro
New to the forum

Postby Godeater » Mon May 04, 2020 6:36 am

Is this game still in development as I really enjoyed the demo and look forward to possibly seeing more?
Godeater
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aickavon12 » Wed May 06, 2020 9:12 am

I do hope that this game will give detailed vore scenes as apposed to just some audio ques. I understand of course that the first one was well, an underaged girl so not exactly a topic many would enjoy writing/reading about outside of PLOT reasons.

As mentioned, previous two bugs are prevelant and need fixing.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Return to Vore game